Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
helloooo!! I meant to put this thread up at the start of the new year but. kinda missed that boat. well I've decided to do a bit of hoard cleaning and try to get some of my UMAs better homes than My Vault--sellin em! none of them are currently listed, please either ask for a price or offer! either is fine by me, and I'll also do discounts for purchases of more than one skin [emoji=aether tongue size=1] am subbed, but appreciate pings! [b][later edit: I stopped bumping, but if you find this in forum search, I almost certainly have everything not listed as sold + it's still available] [/b] [skin=35646][skin=35791][skin=36479][skin=39288][skin=40042][skin=41333][skin=41841][skin=42522] I willllll trade for other UMAs, but most of what im looking for is old; please see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65221214]this guy's[/url] bio for a maybe-too-comprehensive list [b]SOLD:[/b] [skin=14221] 1100g [skin=37016] 750g [skin=44493] 950g [skin=47565] 800g
helloooo!! I meant to put this thread up at the start of the new year but. kinda missed that boat. well I've decided to do a bit of hoard cleaning and try to get some of my UMAs better homes than My Vault--sellin em!

none of them are currently listed, please either ask for a price or offer! either is fine by me, and I'll also do discounts for purchases of more than one skin am subbed, but appreciate pings! [later edit: I stopped bumping, but if you find this in forum search, I almost certainly have everything not listed as sold + it's still available]

I willllll trade for other UMAs, but most of what im looking for is old; please see this guy's bio for a maybe-too-comprehensive list

SOLD:
1100g
750g
950g
800g
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Hi, how much are you wanting for bane of angels and devoured?
Hi, how much are you wanting for bane of angels and devoured?
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX they're both skin coverage so a lil pricey I suppose; 750g for devoured, and bane of angels wasnt a public print so...1kg? I can do 950 for it if you want both tho [emoji=aether tongue size=1]
@XxCalypsoxX they're both skin coverage so a lil pricey I suppose; 750g for devoured, and bane of angels wasnt a public print so...1kg? I can do 950 for it if you want both tho
Could I get a price check on The Ocean is Your Voice and Forewarned?
Could I get a price check on The Ocean is Your Voice and Forewarned?
WFcrzqG.png
I'll happily take both! (1700g total?)
I'll happily take both! (1700g total?)
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@Frostbite1370 800g for Ocean is your Voice, and Forewarned...I can't find a price for orz...it's one of those "old rule gore" skins that can't be reprinted so ehh, 1200g? 1900g for both?
@Frostbite1370 800g for Ocean is your Voice, and Forewarned...I can't find a price for orz...it's one of those "old rule gore" skins that can't be reprinted so ehh, 1200g? 1900g for both?
@XxCalypsoxX wicked!! and yep, 1700g for both em--I'll send a two way CR in a mo [emoji=aether tongue size=1]
@XxCalypsoxX wicked!! and yep, 1700g for both em--I'll send a two way CR in a mo
@RheoTastic

Sounds good! I'll set up a CR :D
@RheoTastic

Sounds good! I'll set up a CR :D
WFcrzqG.png
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2