Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] uma purge
1 2 3
hello! how much are the accountant's apparel and potion seller?
hello! how much are the accountant's apparel and potion seller?
wfhS3nW.png
@meatmeat

currently both are listed on the ah for 550g (Accountant) and 650g (Potter)
@meatmeat

currently both are listed on the ah for 550g (Accountant) and 650g (Potter)
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Thank you for responding!! I sadly can't afford it, so sorry for the trouble :/
Thank you for responding!! I sadly can't afford it, so sorry for the trouble :/
wfhS3nW.png
Up
Up
cg9IgXW.png ......
up
up
cg9IgXW.png ......
Just out of curiosity how much are you looking for for will you wait for me? and will you bloom for me? I might be interested in requesting a hold for either one or both ^^

Just out of curiosity how much are you looking for for will you wait for me? and will you bloom for me? I might be interested in requesting a hold for either one or both ^^

@cunningkitty

Hey! Sorry it looks like will you bloom for me sold. But I have the other copy taken down in the meantime. I had it listed for 650g. I can set up a PA if interested.
@cunningkitty

Hey! Sorry it looks like will you bloom for me sold. But I have the other copy taken down in the meantime. I had it listed for 650g. I can set up a PA if interested.
cg9IgXW.png ......
Ooh sounds good! I might need a short hold since I have a few other things to pay for quickly first but if that's doable then it sounds good and I'd like a PA for it ^^
Ooh sounds good! I might need a short hold since I have a few other things to pay for quickly first but if that's doable then it sounds good and I'd like a PA for it ^^
@cunningkitty

PA sent! It will be held for seven days as that's the max. If you need more time, lemme know when the listing ends. If I don't hear back and the listing ends, I'll just assume you are no longer interested! ^^ Have a wonderful day!
@cunningkitty

PA sent! It will be held for seven days as that's the max. If you need more time, lemme know when the listing ends. If I don't hear back and the listing ends, I'll just assume you are no longer interested! ^^ Have a wonderful day!
cg9IgXW.png ......
Thank you!! ^^
Thank you!! ^^
1 2 3