Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gilded Crown (DONE)
1 2 3
[center] [s]I can offer [b]125,000g in pure[/b]! [item=Gilded Crown] [size=2]Feel free to shoot me a CR or PA.[/size][/s] Bought for [b]125kg[/b] on 3/28/2024![/center]
I can offer 125,000g in pure!

Gilded Crown

Feel free to shoot me a CR or PA.

Bought for 125kg on 3/28/2024!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [size=2]Waiting for my stack of eggs to sell so I can increase the offer.[/size][/center]

Waiting for my stack of eggs to sell so I can increase the offer.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [size=2]Just gonna offer the eggs. I'll offer pure 120kg if they sell instead.[/size][/center]

Just gonna offer the eggs. I'll offer pure 120kg if they sell instead.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [size=2]Eggs sold so I've got pure gems, yippee![/size][/center]

Eggs sold so I've got pure gems, yippee!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

Hmm, just speculation, but I think that Gilded Crowns sell for more than that, but [shrugs]

Good luck!
Hmm, just speculation, but I think that Gilded Crowns sell for more than that, but [shrugs]

Good luck!
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
@Systematichaos

The last recorded sale was something like 120kg-125kg. I'm just a few short to being able to offer 120kg. I'll be updating the post when that happens, but doesn't hurt to search for a seller before then.

Thank you for the luck! ^^
@Systematichaos

The last recorded sale was something like 120kg-125kg. I'm just a few short to being able to offer 120kg. I'll be updating the post when that happens, but doesn't hurt to search for a seller before then.

Thank you for the luck! ^^
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

Bump for good luck! (also if ur looking for a Gilded Crown I'd recommend trying your hand in this raffle! if ya haven't already Raffle in Question)
Bump for good luck! (also if ur looking for a Gilded Crown I'd recommend trying your hand in this raffle! if ya haven't already Raffle in Question)
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Thank you for the luck! As well for alerting me to that raffle! I have terrible luck, so I probably won't spend too much on it, but doesn't hurt to burn a bit of extra funds into it. Thank you!
Thank you for the luck! As well for alerting me to that raffle! I have terrible luck, so I probably won't spend too much on it, but doesn't hurt to burn a bit of extra funds into it. Thank you!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

Good luck bump! c:
Good luck bump! c:
s8iVVJA.png
Thank you! :D
Thank you! :D
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629