Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: too much food. LF:Anything
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Mahogi
Aallllrighty i’m back , i will out everything up after maintenece just to be sure i won’t screw up x3 I will do things per familiar, and i will start with the most expensive ones; so the 10 stacks per category +1 random for Supernal Brightbeast and then again for Tendriltrail Jellyfish.

After that, i will do per familiar, so 8meat,8plants, 8seafood, 8insect per familiar until i run out of meat x3

(everything will be 4point food ofcourse, when i run out i’ll either edit this or ping you again to discuss things further!)
@Mahogi
Aallllrighty i’m back , i will out everything up after maintenece just to be sure i won’t screw up x3 I will do things per familiar, and i will start with the most expensive ones; so the 10 stacks per category +1 random for Supernal Brightbeast and then again for Tendriltrail Jellyfish.

After that, i will do per familiar, so 8meat,8plants, 8seafood, 8insect per familiar until i run out of meat x3

(everything will be 4point food ofcourse, when i run out i’ll either edit this or ping you again to discuss things further!)
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
00:55 Alright , 82 stacks are on 1t PA’s - taking a little break for now so i can get breakfast, after that i’ll continue with the rest x3

1:26 Set 1 of 8 stacks of everything up

1:34 set 2 done

1:49 set 3 done

1:59 set 4 done, running out of meat though >.<

2:11 set 5 done

2:21 set 6 done holy cow i’m so sorry for your notifications when you come online XD

2:34 set 7 done, out of 4 point meat though

@Mahogi
Whew what a list! 306 stacks are up, i ran out of 4 point meat though >.< i do still have 8 stacks of 5 point food, and the 14 stacks of 17 point so let me know if you wanna work something out for the last 2 fams with that or if i should replace it with another kind of food. I know you said you would be okay with plants, but with them being slightly less valuable i wanted to know if you’re still behind that or do something else <3
00:55 Alright , 82 stacks are on 1t PA’s - taking a little break for now so i can get breakfast, after that i’ll continue with the rest x3

1:26 Set 1 of 8 stacks of everything up

1:34 set 2 done

1:49 set 3 done

1:59 set 4 done, running out of meat though >.<

2:11 set 5 done

2:21 set 6 done holy cow i’m so sorry for your notifications when you come online XD

2:34 set 7 done, out of 4 point meat though

@Mahogi
Whew what a list! 306 stacks are up, i ran out of 4 point meat though >.< i do still have 8 stacks of 5 point food, and the 14 stacks of 17 point so let me know if you wanna work something out for the last 2 fams with that or if i should replace it with another kind of food. I know you said you would be okay with plants, but with them being slightly less valuable i wanted to know if you’re still behind that or do something else <3

PWYW Grab Bags!

@StormJunes
Sending you 1 treasure PAs with the fams! Supernal Brightbeast, Tendriltrail Jellyfish, Fluted Pukasloth, Hati, Longhorn Capricat, Melprin, Prancing Capricat, Rivermouth Flatbill, Roundhorn Melprin. All sent :) What is left is Shimmering Xolo and Skoll.

And I completely don't mind receiving plants, with having almost 200 mounts to feed it all gets eaten :'D (send help)

Alright let me calculate the last 2 familiars... Would you do 8 stacks of 4 point fish and insects, and rest would be 18 stacks of 4 point plants? (for each)
@StormJunes
Sending you 1 treasure PAs with the fams! Supernal Brightbeast, Tendriltrail Jellyfish, Fluted Pukasloth, Hati, Longhorn Capricat, Melprin, Prancing Capricat, Rivermouth Flatbill, Roundhorn Melprin. All sent :) What is left is Shimmering Xolo and Skoll.

And I completely don't mind receiving plants, with having almost 200 mounts to feed it all gets eaten :'D (send help)

Alright let me calculate the last 2 familiars... Would you do 8 stacks of 4 point fish and insects, and rest would be 18 stacks of 4 point plants? (for each)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
I had to calculate , but yes i can make that work! Thank you so much for everything :D I will put up everything again on 1t PA’s x3
@Mahogi
I had to calculate , but yes i can make that work! Thank you so much for everything :D I will put up everything again on 1t PA’s x3

PWYW Grab Bags!

@StormJunes
I was so scared to mess up and miscalculate, but I think I managed :') Thank you for working with me and enjoy your new friends!
@StormJunes
I was so scared to mess up and miscalculate, but I think I managed :') Thank you for working with me and enjoy your new friends!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
back online ^^
back online ^^

PWYW Grab Bags!

Are you interested in any of the genes listed here? If so, can I swap for a large quantity of meat and seafood?
Are you interested in any of the genes listed here? If so, can I swap for a large quantity of meat and seafood?
NZB3p5y.png
@Icepath Sorry for the late reply, but i’m interested in Skink if you still have that! I’m quite out of meat though, are you okay with just getting seafood for it? c:
@Icepath Sorry for the late reply, but i’m interested in Skink if you still have that! I’m quite out of meat though, are you okay with just getting seafood for it? c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

Skink for seafood sounds wonderful!

LAH on skink is 70kt. Dragonomics (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2237277) currently has seafood as 63 treasure for seafood foodpoint. You've said you're offering cheaper than AH, so shall we call it 63kt worth of seafood or about 1000 food points?
Skink for seafood sounds wonderful!

LAH on skink is 70kt. Dragonomics (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2237277) currently has seafood as 63 treasure for seafood foodpoint. You've said you're offering cheaper than AH, so shall we call it 63kt worth of seafood or about 1000 food points?
NZB3p5y.png
@Icepath what about 3 stacks of 4point seafood? That’d be like.. 1188 points or something? Would that be okay with you? c:
@Icepath what about 3 stacks of 4point seafood? That’d be like.. 1188 points or something? Would that be okay with you? c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14