Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Nyk's Coli Grinding [CLOSED]
1 2
[center] Hey everyone!! With the holiday season rolling around, I'm trying to get a little bit more moolah, so I'm going to start offering coli grinding services![/center] If you'd like to be pinged when new slots are open, please subscribe to my pinglist by clicking the widget below! [center] [pinglist=12955][/center] [rule] [center][size=6][b][u]PRICES[/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][color=purple][b]1g:1000t[/b] All Venues Open[/color][/size][/center] [size=5][b][u]Lvl 23 and under venues:[/u][/b] 50kt/g per hour[/size] [size=5][b][u]Lvl 24-25 venues:[/u][/b] 65kt/g per hour[/size] **I will accept mixed payment! [rule] [center][size=6][b][u]RULES[/u][/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Please do not ping, I am subbed to the thread! [*]I will only have 5 slots open at a time, after that, you can be added to pinglist [*]There is a time limit per slot of two hours. You can put in multiple orders at a time, for a maximum of two slots! [*]Please send a two-way CR when I start your order. This makes it easy for me to attach items to the CR and accept payment once I have finished. [*]There is no need to send over your team! [*]Tips are appreciates for high value items like eggs, boss familiars, or rare skins, but are absolutely not necessary! [/LIST] [rule] [center][size=6][b][u]ORDER FORM[/u][/b][/size][/center] *Please copy and paste as a comment to this thread! [code][b][u]Venue:[/u][/b] [b][u]Payment Type:[/u][/b] [b][u]Time:[/u][/b][/code] [rule] [size=4][b][u]OPEN SLOTS[/u][/b][/size] 1. [s]ViolentViolet77 - 2h (Blooming Grove)[/s] 2. [s]Cynders - 1h (Golem Workshop)[/s] 3. [s]yall - 2h (Silkstrewn Wreckage)[/s] 4. [s]Milim - 2h (Forgotten Caves - FEST)[/s] 5. [s]SnowLynx - 2h (Forgotten Caves - FEST)[/s] [center][size=5][color=red][b][u]!!Note!![/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] [color=red]It is [b]your responsibility[/b] to have your funds BEFORE hiring me! I time myself, and will only hold items for up to 24 hours. If you do not complete the trade within that time, I will keep the items and move on to the next person![/color]
Hey everyone!! With the holiday season rolling around, I'm trying to get a little bit more moolah, so I'm going to start offering coli grinding services!

If you'd like to be pinged when new slots are open, please subscribe to my pinglist by clicking the widget below!
PRICES
1g:1000t
All Venues Open

Lvl 23 and under venues:
50kt/g per hour

Lvl 24-25 venues:
65kt/g per hour

**I will accept mixed payment!

RULES
  • Please do not ping, I am subbed to the thread!
  • I will only have 5 slots open at a time, after that, you can be added to pinglist
  • There is a time limit per slot of two hours. You can put in multiple orders at a time, for a maximum of two slots!
  • Please send a two-way CR when I start your order. This makes it easy for me to attach items to the CR and accept payment once I have finished.
  • There is no need to send over your team!
  • Tips are appreciates for high value items like eggs, boss familiars, or rare skins, but are absolutely not necessary!

ORDER FORM
*Please copy and paste as a comment to this thread!
Code:
[b][u]Venue:[/u][/b] [b][u]Payment Type:[/u][/b] [b][u]Time:[/u][/b]

OPEN SLOTS
1. ViolentViolet77 - 2h (Blooming Grove)
2. Cynders - 1h (Golem Workshop)
3. yall - 2h (Silkstrewn Wreckage)
4. Milim - 2h (Forgotten Caves - FEST)
5. SnowLynx - 2h (Forgotten Caves - FEST)
!!Note!!

It is your responsibility to have your funds BEFORE hiring me! I time myself, and will only hold items for up to 24 hours. If you do not complete the trade within that time, I will keep the items and move on to the next person!
---
*Coli Grinding
*Art Shop
---
Copy-of-Humming-525-100-px-450-x-100-px-1.png
History (w/ notable drops)!
  • ViolentViolet77 (2h Blooming Grove) - Accent: Rosaline Strangler, Accent: Terra Tortoise
  • Cynders (1h Golem Workshop) - Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler), Skin: Copperplate Longmech
  • yall (2h Silk-Strewn Wreckage) - Secondary Gene: Spade (Abberation), Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage, Diamonds in the Veins Chest, Mountain Mover Chest, Spiral History Chest, Jolly Mushroom Collar
  • Milim (2h Forgotten Cave) - Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler), Primary Gene: Diamond (Abberation), Mountain Mover Chest, Diamonds in the Veins Chest x2, Crystal Emergence Chest x2, Nebula Starsilk Cloak, Skulking Arm Chitin
History (w/ notable drops)!
  • ViolentViolet77 (2h Blooming Grove) - Accent: Rosaline Strangler, Accent: Terra Tortoise
  • Cynders (1h Golem Workshop) - Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler), Skin: Copperplate Longmech
  • yall (2h Silk-Strewn Wreckage) - Secondary Gene: Spade (Abberation), Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage, Diamonds in the Veins Chest, Mountain Mover Chest, Spiral History Chest, Jolly Mushroom Collar
  • Milim (2h Forgotten Cave) - Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler), Primary Gene: Diamond (Abberation), Mountain Mover Chest, Diamonds in the Veins Chest x2, Crystal Emergence Chest x2, Nebula Starsilk Cloak, Skulking Arm Chitin
---
*Coli Grinding
*Art Shop
---
bump!
bump!
---
*Coli Grinding
*Art Shop
---
Hello! Can I purchase a 2hr slot for blooming grove please?
Hello! Can I purchase a 2hr slot for blooming grove please?
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77

Yep! I'll let you know when I finish, but you can go ahead and send a two-way CR with the payment and I will attach items to that transaction when completed!
@ViolentViolet77

Yep! I'll let you know when I finish, but you can go ahead and send a two-way CR with the payment and I will attach items to that transaction when completed!
---
*Coli Grinding
*Art Shop
---
Can I have a 1 hour slot for the golem workshop please?
Can I have a 1 hour slot for the golem workshop please?
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ Color Wheel Challenge ~~~ Temp Art Shop
hi there, i'd like to order some grinding please.

Venue: silk-strewn wreckage
Payment Type: gems
Time: 2 hours
hi there, i'd like to order some grinding please.

Venue: silk-strewn wreckage
Payment Type: gems
Time: 2 hours
Hello, I was wondering if you do festival grinding? If so, I'd love to order for the festival starting tomorrow! ^-^
Hello, I was wondering if you do festival grinding? If so, I'd love to order for the festival starting tomorrow! ^-^
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Cynders

Yes, I'll put you down for slot number 2! Feel free to send a two-way CR whenever and I'll fill it with your drops when I finish!

@yall

Gotcha down! Feel free to send a two-way CR and I'll fill it with your drops

@Milim

I've never specifically done fesitval grinding but I don't see why I shouldn't! I could grind Forgotten Cave for you? Or if you want a specific venue I could do that too!
@Cynders

Yes, I'll put you down for slot number 2! Feel free to send a two-way CR whenever and I'll fill it with your drops when I finish!

@yall

Gotcha down! Feel free to send a two-way CR and I'll fill it with your drops

@Milim

I've never specifically done fesitval grinding but I don't see why I shouldn't! I could grind Forgotten Cave for you? Or if you want a specific venue I could do that too!
---
*Coli Grinding
*Art Shop
---
Forgotten Cave works perfect! I'd love to get 2 hours please!
Forgotten Cave works perfect! I'd love to get 2 hours please!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
1 2