Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival Items!
1 2 3 4 5
@AmuraBrightmoon

If ya want, you can tell me the items you want to buy & I can add it up! I'm pretty fast with math
@AmuraBrightmoon

If ya want, you can tell me the items you want to buy & I can add it up! I'm pretty fast with math
2023_07_12_0us_Kleki.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.pngSmall-banner-25x80.pngAll pictures are clickable!
The ones I'm interested in are the bamboo breeze cape, the gem trader, and the three scenes. I'm probably gonna come back when I get some more treasure but thats the stuff that I've been trying to collect.
The ones I'm interested in are the bamboo breeze cape, the gem trader, and the three scenes. I'm probably gonna come back when I get some more treasure but thats the stuff that I've been trying to collect.
Hi! Can I trade a Vial of Elemental Sight + 75g for your Will o' the Ember?
Hi! Can I trade a Vial of Elemental Sight + 75g for your Will o' the Ember?
Eng/Chinese FRt+15
PM & Friending ok
Chinese FR Discord!
Hi, I sent a CR last night for some items ^^
Hi, I sent a CR last night for some items ^^
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX

I don't think I received the crossroad, but I will double-check! Sorry for the delay

(EDIT: I see the trade now! Sorry about that, the notification got lost in others, so I missed your trade)
@XxCalypsoxX

I don't think I received the crossroad, but I will double-check! Sorry for the delay

(EDIT: I see the trade now! Sorry about that, the notification got lost in others, so I missed your trade)
2023_07_12_0us_Kleki.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.pngSmall-banner-25x80.pngAll pictures are clickable!
No worries, thank you so much!
No worries, thank you so much!
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@AmuraBrightmoon

That should total up to 195g or 195,000t! You can pay in a mix of gems & treasure

Rn though I accidentally sent someone the Bamboo Breeze cape instead of the Aerborne Gustgatherer. I'm just awaiting them to accep the cr of swapping items back(they briught up the mishap to me, I hadn't noticed xd)
@AmuraBrightmoon

That should total up to 195g or 195,000t! You can pay in a mix of gems & treasure

Rn though I accidentally sent someone the Bamboo Breeze cape instead of the Aerborne Gustgatherer. I'm just awaiting them to accep the cr of swapping items back(they briught up the mishap to me, I hadn't noticed xd)
do you happen to have mulitiples of any particular item? i was curious since i dont have enough to buy it all at once and would rather know what to prioritize.
do you happen to have mulitiples of any particular item? i was curious since i dont have enough to buy it all at once and would rather know what to prioritize.
Hello, hope you are well! Would you trade this [item=Thornthick Thief] For Boulder, electric, cinder and blight nymphs and the scorched forest and earthshaker domain scenes?
Hello, hope you are well!
Would you trade this

Thornthick Thief

For Boulder, electric, cinder and blight nymphs and the scorched forest and earthshaker domain scenes?
R0SYZIE.png QteBNAx.gif
could I get the spire hunter skin, macabre musician apparel, and gilded compass? should be 135g, I'll send a CR.
could I get the spire hunter skin, macabre musician apparel, and gilded compass? should be 135g, I'll send a CR.
07439048a79a7109f086908a9717179d64a1fcbd.png b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png ujEmykl.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5