Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMA sale | accepting G|T|LW!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi! How much for [item=Accent: Pearl], please? Didn't find any mentions of it in the game database, and tried looking through the Skins and Accents forum search, but Pearl being such a generic word, there are tons upon tons of results...
Hi! How much for Accent: Pearl , please? Didn't find any mentions of it in the game database, and tried looking through the Skins and Accents forum search, but Pearl being such a generic word, there are tons upon tons of results...
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Kisu how many gems for ?
@Kisu how many gems for ?
NB43KMu.png
Hi, if you’re still accepting Lorwolf, how much would it be for and if you still have them?
Hi, if you’re still accepting Lorwolf, how much would it be for and if you still have them?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gifLVboV.gifZDq9i.gif0HqNv.gif
@kisu

I’d love to buy captured sky off you!

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/ViewUser?id=4100

Here’s my lorwolf acc page! Ji and Skira are Wild wolves :} I also have 21 Moonstones and 46k pebbles. I also have 14 knucklebone tokens if you’d like those as well!

If you’d prefer FR gems, please let me know how much. Thank you!
@kisu

I’d love to buy captured sky off you!

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/ViewUser?id=4100

Here’s my lorwolf acc page! Ji and Skira are Wild wolves :} I also have 21 Moonstones and 46k pebbles. I also have 14 knucklebone tokens if you’d like those as well!

If you’d prefer FR gems, please let me know how much. Thank you!
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
@kisu how much might you take for ? I have nocturne eggs! would 2 or 3 of them be enough? If not, then how many gems are you looking for? Thank you!
@kisu how much might you take for ? I have nocturne eggs! would 2 or 3 of them be enough? If not, then how many gems are you looking for? Thank you!
@kisu
Hello! I'd be very interested in buying for gems, do you have a ballpark in mind? I think I saw it being sold for about 900g a few years ago, so would 1.2kg be alright? Happy to haggle though if that's not enough!
@kisu
Hello! I'd be very interested in buying for gems, do you have a ballpark in mind? I think I saw it being sold for about 900g a few years ago, so would 1.2kg be alright? Happy to haggle though if that's not enough!
Sorry for the wait everyone, I wasn't expecting so many replies so quickly and was unable to get back online yesterday!

@/Ailinn @unsolved
I believe I originally paid about 3kg for Curiosity delight haha ;v;
I just haven't found someone I love it on yet sadly, so I figure it was time to sell!

@Ailinn(see above as well, sorry) @Illuso
For hot cocoa, I was hoping to get 1.5kg! lmk!

@Crownless -
doggy, was hoping for 2kg?

@Hessonite -
dancing kirin.. any chance you could do 1.3kg since that's what I originally paid for it :>?

@dems -
omnis vir lupis/jin/fear -- I'll accept your offer of 650MS!

@ShadesofCyan -
roommates i am hoping for 1.5kg!

@Nuclearloop -
sundial priestess I originally got for 1.2kg off of AH awhile back!

@NefariousKing -
aroma i got for 1.5kg a while ago, but ive seen it all over price wise before my hiatus

@Dask -
onca - i originally paid 2kg for, but ive seen prices all over like a year back

@shyghostkid -
former friends, yes i would :> pls send CR with a note of the UMA as well pls

@zace -
sailor 1.5kg.. blood drunk 900g and the other skin is sold im afraid!

@mercsydaisy -
sailor warning for 1.5kg

@XxCalypsoxX
900g for skull and 2.5kg for SS siredon?

@TheUltimateOwl -
sea seer - that works for me!
c: pls send CR with a note of the UMA as well pls

@starlightly -
vinerose 600g and huang 1.2kg!

@ube -
worthy of your love was limited print/colors, so 10kg is where I think they go for... naturalist and vanadiini 1.5kg ea

@Milim
800g for mother goose and 2.5kg for SS siredon?

@Metus
i originally paid 1.2kg for starstrand i believe :>

@IamNoHere
yeah, it's a pain in the butt to look up for that name haha. i got it off AH for 1.5kg I believe like 2 years ago so :>?

@Techmox
how about 800g for the tundra uma? i don't think the person printed many of them

@HappyLittleSnek
in MS I'd take 170 MS total for them? I was using the 1ms:12gem ratio, lmk if you think this is fair.

@kilorechoy
I love both of those wws :>
I checked in the LW disc and they say for woofers in 5 dig range go for about 25-30MS in value (lmk if you've received a different estimate or believe otherwise). I use the 1ms:12gem ratio, and the accent you're wanting I got for about 1kg awhile back I think. I could just take all you're offering in exchange if that sounds fair?

@Iminox
hello! I bought this accent a long hecking time ago x.x but never found a use
I was hoping to get 1.5kg since I don't think before my hiatus I saw it sold in a long time? but lmk what you think!

Sorry for the wait everyone, I wasn't expecting so many replies so quickly and was unable to get back online yesterday!

@/Ailinn @unsolved
I believe I originally paid about 3kg for Curiosity delight haha ;v;
I just haven't found someone I love it on yet sadly, so I figure it was time to sell!

@Ailinn(see above as well, sorry) @Illuso
For hot cocoa, I was hoping to get 1.5kg! lmk!

@Crownless -
doggy, was hoping for 2kg?

@Hessonite -
dancing kirin.. any chance you could do 1.3kg since that's what I originally paid for it :>?

@dems -
omnis vir lupis/jin/fear -- I'll accept your offer of 650MS!

@ShadesofCyan -
roommates i am hoping for 1.5kg!

@Nuclearloop -
sundial priestess I originally got for 1.2kg off of AH awhile back!

@NefariousKing -
aroma i got for 1.5kg a while ago, but ive seen it all over price wise before my hiatus

@Dask -
onca - i originally paid 2kg for, but ive seen prices all over like a year back

@shyghostkid -
former friends, yes i would :> pls send CR with a note of the UMA as well pls

@zace -
sailor 1.5kg.. blood drunk 900g and the other skin is sold im afraid!

@mercsydaisy -
sailor warning for 1.5kg

@XxCalypsoxX
900g for skull and 2.5kg for SS siredon?

@TheUltimateOwl -
sea seer - that works for me!
c: pls send CR with a note of the UMA as well pls

@starlightly -
vinerose 600g and huang 1.2kg!

@ube -
worthy of your love was limited print/colors, so 10kg is where I think they go for... naturalist and vanadiini 1.5kg ea

@Milim
800g for mother goose and 2.5kg for SS siredon?

@Metus
i originally paid 1.2kg for starstrand i believe :>

@IamNoHere
yeah, it's a pain in the butt to look up for that name haha. i got it off AH for 1.5kg I believe like 2 years ago so :>?

@Techmox
how about 800g for the tundra uma? i don't think the person printed many of them

@HappyLittleSnek
in MS I'd take 170 MS total for them? I was using the 1ms:12gem ratio, lmk if you think this is fair.

@kilorechoy
I love both of those wws :>
I checked in the LW disc and they say for woofers in 5 dig range go for about 25-30MS in value (lmk if you've received a different estimate or believe otherwise). I use the 1ms:12gem ratio, and the accent you're wanting I got for about 1kg awhile back I think. I could just take all you're offering in exchange if that sounds fair?

@Iminox
hello! I bought this accent a long hecking time ago x.x but never found a use
I was hoping to get 1.5kg since I don't think before my hiatus I saw it sold in a long time? but lmk what you think!

sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Kisu

Sounds good! What is your LW username? I'll send the MS over in a PM over there!
@Kisu

Sounds good! What is your LW username? I'll send the MS over in a PM over there!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems
oops forgot to include that! Jolteon #3382
gonna send a way 1cr with the UMAs right after this :>! thank you
@dems