Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level [26] Cauldron OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Boop
Boop
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
Boop
Boop
I'd like to order a modern pinstripe and a modern trail gene!
I'd like to order a modern pinstripe and a modern trail gene!
@Brightflight I'm so sorry I didn't see your first message, I never got a ping for it. You can send over the necessary ingredients and treasure and I'll get started right away!
@Brightflight I'm so sorry I didn't see your first message, I never got a ping for it. You can send over the necessary ingredients and treasure and I'll get started right away!
@savvydergen Oops sorry I keep forgetting to ping! Thanks for the reply, I just sent over mats via CR. ^^
@savvydergen Oops sorry I keep forgetting to ping! Thanks for the reply, I just sent over mats via CR. ^^
@Brightflight I've got one gene started! It should be about 20 hrs total for the two of them, so I'll like get the genes to you tomorrow
@Brightflight I've got one gene started! It should be about 20 hrs total for the two of them, so I'll like get the genes to you tomorrow
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
@savvydergen

May I order two darkened sight vials?
@savvydergen

May I order two darkened sight vials?
@Brightflight Absolutely! Send over the materials and I'll get started right away! And if there's more things that you want me to brew right after those you can send them over too!
@Brightflight Absolutely! Send over the materials and I'll get started right away! And if there's more things that you want me to brew right after those you can send them over too!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11