Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Forgotten Grove Coli Service[ON]
Hello! I'm curious about a few things here.

When you order something broad, say- most dropped hibden item, do you get the whole amount of that item that drops in the set amount of battles?
Hello! I'm curious about a few things here.

When you order something broad, say- most dropped hibden item, do you get the whole amount of that item that drops in the set amount of battles?
What am I doing..?
@Victoriasfandoms

So for the broad requests;

If you had 200 battles, we would do up those battles, then check our hoard. Say the highest HibDen drop was 24 Roan Mouse. Then you would get those 24 Roan Mouse drops to fulfill your item request.

Even if your request was a specific item. If you request was for a Roan Mouse, and 24 were dropped in 200 battles, you would get all 24 drops.

I'm hoping I understood your question and that cleared it up a bit?
@Victoriasfandoms

So for the broad requests;

If you had 200 battles, we would do up those battles, then check our hoard. Say the highest HibDen drop was 24 Roan Mouse. Then you would get those 24 Roan Mouse drops to fulfill your item request.

Even if your request was a specific item. If you request was for a Roan Mouse, and 24 were dropped in 200 battles, you would get all 24 drops.

I'm hoping I understood your question and that cleared it up a bit?
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Yep! For sure! That definitely answers my question! Would like to order something <3 [b]Venue:[/b] Thunderhead Savanna [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] Decorative Desert Tiles [*] Golden Lionsnake [*] King Quillrunner [*] Highest food drop (non-hibden, just normal) [*] Highest hibden drop [*] Any one apparel drop [/list] I'd like to donate these items in addition to the original pay! [item=Mage's Peony Overcoat] [item=Mage's Peony Tunic] [item=Sweetheart Lace Wristlet] (I have two of these!) [item=Sweetheart Lace Anklet] [item=Pretty Pink Head Bow] [item=Constantan Steampunk Scarf] [item=Pretty Pink Wing Bow] [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes
Yep! For sure! That definitely answers my question! Would like to order something <3

Venue: Thunderhead Savanna
Battles: 200
  • Decorative Desert Tiles
  • Golden Lionsnake
  • King Quillrunner
  • Highest food drop (non-hibden, just normal)
  • Highest hibden drop
  • Any one apparel drop

I'd like to donate these items in addition to the original pay!

Mage's Peony Overcoat Mage's Peony Tunic Sweetheart Lace Wristlet (I have two of these!) Sweetheart Lace Anklet Pretty Pink Head Bow Constantan Steampunk Scarf Pretty Pink Wing Bow
Special Drops?: Yes
What am I doing..?
@Victoriasfandoms

Oh awesome! Thank you so much, that's amazing! I'll get started on your battles right away!
@Victoriasfandoms

Oh awesome! Thank you so much, that's amazing! I'll get started on your battles right away!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Victoriasfandoms

Your CR has been sent ^_^
@Victoriasfandoms

Your CR has been sent ^_^
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Xyleena Oh awesome! I'll like to place another order now with more pink items I have found in my vault! [b]Venue:[/b] Waterway [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] Fanned Cockroach [*] Any familiar [*] Any apparel [*] Highest non-hibden food item [*] Highest hibden drop [*] Highest swipp drop [*] Next highest swipp drop [/list] I have dug through my hoard once more, and have found these! Would you like them? [item=Mana Bolt] x10 [item=Enfeeble] x11 [item=Rune Slash] x10 [item=Scene: Pillow Palace] x1 [item=Vista: Ribbons and Bows] x2 [item=Mushroom Necklace] x14
@Xyleena

Oh awesome! I'll like to place another order now with more pink items I have found in my vault!

Venue: Waterway
  • Fanned Cockroach
  • Any familiar
  • Any apparel
  • Highest non-hibden food item
  • Highest hibden drop
  • Highest swipp drop
  • Next highest swipp drop

I have dug through my hoard once more, and have found these! Would you like them?

Mana Bolt x10 Enfeeble x11 Rune Slash x10 Scene: Pillow Palace x1
Vista: Ribbons and Bows x2 Mushroom Necklace x14
What am I doing..?
@VoidFren, there's a CR waiting for you!
@VoidFren, there's a CR waiting for you!
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png
@Victoriasfandoms

Ahhh Thank you so much! I'll get started on these as soon as I can!
@Victoriasfandoms

Ahhh Thank you so much! I'll get started on these as soon as I can!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Hello hello! I could use a few items from the Kelp Beds, and I do believe you can help me with that. Thank you! @TheGeek [b]Venue:[/b] Kelp Beds [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] [gamedb item=7890] [*] [gamedb item=4370] [*] Most common food item [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Special Payment[/b]: N/A [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes I'll be sending in a few donations as well, but not as payment.
Hello hello! I could use a few items from the Kelp Beds, and I do believe you can help me with that. Thank you! @TheGeek

Venue: Kelp Beds
Preferred Payment: Treasure
Special Payment: N/A

Special Drops?: Yes

I'll be sending in a few donations as well, but not as payment.
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@VoidFren

You got it!
@VoidFren

You got it!
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png