Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] FR [W] FF (Felisfire)
1 2 3 4
Hey there, I'm hoping to trade some currency/unhatched eggs from this site for cats on Felisfire. I'm not really looking for anything else right now.
__

If you're interested in items as partial/full payment for your cats, I'd be happy to look through my stuff and see if I have anything you might want. I'm not actually quitting this site, so there's a lot I'm going to want to keep, but there's plenty I could let go of, including dragons (all are gen1) found here and here.

These cats must be gen1, though that's the only specification I have for these guys.

I'm looking for three types of cats here:
  • Low IDs (1-4 digits)
  • Staff Edits (particularly those designed by people like Luna, Ghoul, Pyris, Reaper, Cancel, and Z, though I'll look at any)
  • Designed by regular players (lowest priority, I'll be pickiest with these guys- but I will still look at and trade for them if I find any I like)
Offspring lists, gender, and species don't matter. Some breeds are rarer than others, but I'll be valuing them pretty similarly across the board since changing it (even to a rarer breed) is a simple process. Markings and colors don't matter for 4-digits and below, though they do matter for higher IDs.

Most of my currency is tied up in unhatched eggs right now, but if I end up finding cats I like and you'd prefer currency, I can liquidate them easily enough.
Cat prices will vary depending on the ID and the markings of your cats. For a general idea of what to expect, here's a list:
  • Cats with good designs and no special ID will typically fall somewhere in the 1-1.5kg range.
  • For 4 digits, I'll pay ~3.5kg depending on the design and how high or low the actual ID is
  • For 3 digits, I'll pay 5-10kg.
  • For 2 digits...we can talk about it. A 2-digit is my highest priority, and currently I'm prepared to offer 30-40kg depending on the actual ID.
The premium currency ratio between these two sites is honestly ridiculous (1 orb = 100g) so you'll notice I'm not using it. Freak out about the disparity if you want, but most of these prices are in-line with those I've offered to others and been given myself. Please keep that in mind, and if you have a problem with these prices, don't post here.

Another thing to note is Felisfire has a new owner as of 2017, along with a new staff team. It also went through an account purge in 2020 right before it released from beta, so if you haven't logged into your account since 2017, you may have lost it. Please check to see if this may have happened to you before you offer any assets to me.

I require any cross-site trades to be agreed to on both sites. We can finalize the details here if you'd like, but before we trade the items, you must agree to the trade receipt I'll PM you on Felisfire. This is mostly for record-keeping purposes for me. ^^

Aequorin wrote:
"As of today’s date [February 22, 2024], cross-site trades without information about the other pet site, your account name on that site, and details about the trade will be considered suspect should either account come under investigation for any reason."

I am Dracarys #2244 over there. I believe you have to log in to view my profile, but I'll leave it here regardless.
Click!

Please ping me if you post here. Private messages are also fine if you'd prefer that.
Hey there, I'm hoping to trade some currency/unhatched eggs from this site for cats on Felisfire. I'm not really looking for anything else right now.
__

If you're interested in items as partial/full payment for your cats, I'd be happy to look through my stuff and see if I have anything you might want. I'm not actually quitting this site, so there's a lot I'm going to want to keep, but there's plenty I could let go of, including dragons (all are gen1) found here and here.

These cats must be gen1, though that's the only specification I have for these guys.

I'm looking for three types of cats here:
  • Low IDs (1-4 digits)
  • Staff Edits (particularly those designed by people like Luna, Ghoul, Pyris, Reaper, Cancel, and Z, though I'll look at any)
  • Designed by regular players (lowest priority, I'll be pickiest with these guys- but I will still look at and trade for them if I find any I like)
Offspring lists, gender, and species don't matter. Some breeds are rarer than others, but I'll be valuing them pretty similarly across the board since changing it (even to a rarer breed) is a simple process. Markings and colors don't matter for 4-digits and below, though they do matter for higher IDs.

Most of my currency is tied up in unhatched eggs right now, but if I end up finding cats I like and you'd prefer currency, I can liquidate them easily enough.
Cat prices will vary depending on the ID and the markings of your cats. For a general idea of what to expect, here's a list:
  • Cats with good designs and no special ID will typically fall somewhere in the 1-1.5kg range.
  • For 4 digits, I'll pay ~3.5kg depending on the design and how high or low the actual ID is
  • For 3 digits, I'll pay 5-10kg.
  • For 2 digits...we can talk about it. A 2-digit is my highest priority, and currently I'm prepared to offer 30-40kg depending on the actual ID.
The premium currency ratio between these two sites is honestly ridiculous (1 orb = 100g) so you'll notice I'm not using it. Freak out about the disparity if you want, but most of these prices are in-line with those I've offered to others and been given myself. Please keep that in mind, and if you have a problem with these prices, don't post here.

Another thing to note is Felisfire has a new owner as of 2017, along with a new staff team. It also went through an account purge in 2020 right before it released from beta, so if you haven't logged into your account since 2017, you may have lost it. Please check to see if this may have happened to you before you offer any assets to me.

I require any cross-site trades to be agreed to on both sites. We can finalize the details here if you'd like, but before we trade the items, you must agree to the trade receipt I'll PM you on Felisfire. This is mostly for record-keeping purposes for me. ^^

Aequorin wrote:
"As of today’s date [February 22, 2024], cross-site trades without information about the other pet site, your account name on that site, and details about the trade will be considered suspect should either account come under investigation for any reason."

I am Dracarys #2244 over there. I believe you have to log in to view my profile, but I'll leave it here regardless.
Click!

Please ping me if you post here. Private messages are also fine if you'd prefer that.
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@Alithea I can offer pretty much any of my feli for FF currency / items, and I'm happy to sell some orbs / EN and items at a good discount if that interests you at all. Sparverius, Yawn, Tobi, and my O6 are pretty much the only ones completely off limits, the rest I'd sell for the right price!
@Alithea I can offer pretty much any of my feli for FF currency / items, and I'm happy to sell some orbs / EN and items at a good discount if that interests you at all. Sparverius, Yawn, Tobi, and my O6 are pretty much the only ones completely off limits, the rest I'd sell for the right price!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@xenonentity

Hey Tabby! I've been eyeing a handful of your cats for...a while now so let me know if any of these guys are on the table!

Aben, Forest Shadow, Infinite Jest, Ritual Fires, Keeping Tab(by)s, Purifying Fires, Cosmic Rave

I'm not really sure I'd be willing to value the two 5 digits at the price point I stuck in the first post just because they're so close to the 6-digit cut off, but let me know your thoughts on that if you're willing to trade them c:

I'm assuming you mean FR currency/items (you wrote FF) but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me and we can take this to DM's/messages over there, instead.
In terms of items, what are you interested in? I'm expecting to pay pure currency/eggs for cats most of the time, but if a partial in other items is something you'd be okay with, I'd definitely prefer to go that route c:
@xenonentity

Hey Tabby! I've been eyeing a handful of your cats for...a while now so let me know if any of these guys are on the table!

Aben, Forest Shadow, Infinite Jest, Ritual Fires, Keeping Tab(by)s, Purifying Fires, Cosmic Rave

I'm not really sure I'd be willing to value the two 5 digits at the price point I stuck in the first post just because they're so close to the 6-digit cut off, but let me know your thoughts on that if you're willing to trade them c:

I'm assuming you mean FR currency/items (you wrote FF) but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me and we can take this to DM's/messages over there, instead.
In terms of items, what are you interested in? I'm expecting to pay pure currency/eggs for cats most of the time, but if a partial in other items is something you'd be okay with, I'd definitely prefer to go that route c:
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@Alithea I'd definitely be willing to sell Ritual Fires, Keeping Tab(bby)s, Purifying Fires, and Cosmic Rave. Infinite Jest I'm a bit more hesitant on but would probably part with them depending on the offer. Aben is an O6 so he can't be sold, Forest Shadow I'd part with for an offer I can't refuse but he was my first-ever captured Wild Feli so I struggle with parting with him lol

I did mean FR currency / items, not FF, sorry about that. I'd be open to Unhatched Eggs, Scatterscrolls, some genes / specialty items, some retired fest items, or anything I can liquidate easily, though right this minute I'd prefer at least some payment in currency because I'm trying to get 20kg to buy a dragon haha
@Alithea I'd definitely be willing to sell Ritual Fires, Keeping Tab(bby)s, Purifying Fires, and Cosmic Rave. Infinite Jest I'm a bit more hesitant on but would probably part with them depending on the offer. Aben is an O6 so he can't be sold, Forest Shadow I'd part with for an offer I can't refuse but he was my first-ever captured Wild Feli so I struggle with parting with him lol

I did mean FR currency / items, not FF, sorry about that. I'd be open to Unhatched Eggs, Scatterscrolls, some genes / specialty items, some retired fest items, or anything I can liquidate easily, though right this minute I'd prefer at least some payment in currency because I'm trying to get 20kg to buy a dragon haha
@Xenonentity

I thought I checked for 06 tags on them all but I guess I missed one, whoops ^^'

Anyhow, I'd probably only be interested in paying around 2kg for Forest Shadow (purely because his ID is in the #9-range), so if you'd like to hang onto him that's totally fine. For Purifying/Ritual Fires, I'd be happy to offer 3kg for them together (1.5kg separately), for Infinite Jest I'd offer around 1.5kg, and for Cosmic Rave I'd offer around 1kg since she'd probably need some tweaks but has a nice workable color scheme.

So without the word salad, that would be:

- Forest Shadow -2kg
- Purifying/Ritual Fires - 3kg together/1.5kg each
- Infinite Jest - 1.5kg
- Cosmic Rave - 1kg

- Total - 7.5kg

Let me know what you think about those prices! Out of that list, it would probably be best if I just went the currency/eggs route. I can either trade you the eggs directly or I could sell them and trade you the resulting currency (it sounds like you'd prefer the latter option) so if that's the case, I'd probably need a few hours to do that. Just let me know ^^
@Xenonentity

I thought I checked for 06 tags on them all but I guess I missed one, whoops ^^'

Anyhow, I'd probably only be interested in paying around 2kg for Forest Shadow (purely because his ID is in the #9-range), so if you'd like to hang onto him that's totally fine. For Purifying/Ritual Fires, I'd be happy to offer 3kg for them together (1.5kg separately), for Infinite Jest I'd offer around 1.5kg, and for Cosmic Rave I'd offer around 1kg since she'd probably need some tweaks but has a nice workable color scheme.

So without the word salad, that would be:

- Forest Shadow -2kg
- Purifying/Ritual Fires - 3kg together/1.5kg each
- Infinite Jest - 1.5kg
- Cosmic Rave - 1kg

- Total - 7.5kg

Let me know what you think about those prices! Out of that list, it would probably be best if I just went the currency/eggs route. I can either trade you the eggs directly or I could sell them and trade you the resulting currency (it sounds like you'd prefer the latter option) so if that's the case, I'd probably need a few hours to do that. Just let me know ^^
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@Alithea For both Forest Shadow and Infinite Jest I think I'd need a bit more bribing to part with them just due to the sentimental value, but 4kg for the other three you're interested in is totally fine with me!

I'd do half in gems and half in eggs, or all in gems, whichever you'd rather do. c: I'll send the cats your way now!

And if you ever decide you want any of my other cats, or items / Orbs / EN, feel free to poke me (here, FF, or discord), I'm happy to make a really nice deal for some of my FF items since I'm not playing very much anymore. ^^
@Alithea For both Forest Shadow and Infinite Jest I think I'd need a bit more bribing to part with them just due to the sentimental value, but 4kg for the other three you're interested in is totally fine with me!

I'd do half in gems and half in eggs, or all in gems, whichever you'd rather do. c: I'll send the cats your way now!

And if you ever decide you want any of my other cats, or items / Orbs / EN, feel free to poke me (here, FF, or discord), I'm happy to make a really nice deal for some of my FF items since I'm not playing very much anymore. ^^
@xenonentity

I somehow totally missed the tabby cat while pricing things out, rip.

So for Keeping Tab(by)s, I'd offer around 1.25kg, since the design would also need tweaks, just probably not as many as the felidae.

Moving right along...I checked real quick and it turns out I have half in gems right now, so I'll toss you 2,120 gems and 8 eggs (valuing the eggs at 235g each to allow for a little undercutting, if that sounds good to you) for the kitties c: I'm going to type up a trade receipt on Felisfire before I do that, please respond to it with your agreement/approval of the transaction! After that I'll send the payment and accept the kitties.

I might take you up on that at some point :p Some of your cats definitely have potential, but I'm trying to not give myself a hundred new redesign projects while I'm doing this, lol!
@xenonentity

I somehow totally missed the tabby cat while pricing things out, rip.

So for Keeping Tab(by)s, I'd offer around 1.25kg, since the design would also need tweaks, just probably not as many as the felidae.

Moving right along...I checked real quick and it turns out I have half in gems right now, so I'll toss you 2,120 gems and 8 eggs (valuing the eggs at 235g each to allow for a little undercutting, if that sounds good to you) for the kitties c: I'm going to type up a trade receipt on Felisfire before I do that, please respond to it with your agreement/approval of the transaction! After that I'll send the payment and accept the kitties.

I might take you up on that at some point :p Some of your cats definitely have potential, but I'm trying to not give myself a hundred new redesign projects while I'm doing this, lol!
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@Alithea 1.25kg works for me, I'll send the last cat along and respond to the trade agreement there once it's sent, thank you. 1:235g for the eggs sounds good.

Totally understandable! You're free to poke me whenever! c:
@Alithea 1.25kg works for me, I'll send the last cat along and respond to the trade agreement there once it's sent, thank you. 1:235g for the eggs sounds good.

Totally understandable! You're free to poke me whenever! c:
@xenonentity

Alright, sorry about the delay! I forgot to carry the one, so I mathed the unhatched egg value wrong, but it should be good to go now c: (235g should have been 225g. It's not even that late right now, I don't know what's wrong with me)

So the new half-and-half is 11 unhatched eggs and 2,775g c: I've sent the message on FF, and I'll get the CR ready while I wait for your approval <3

Thanks for your patience with me here, aha ^^'

Edited to say I got the confirmation and I sent the gems/eggs <3 Thank you!
@xenonentity

Alright, sorry about the delay! I forgot to carry the one, so I mathed the unhatched egg value wrong, but it should be good to go now c: (235g should have been 225g. It's not even that late right now, I don't know what's wrong with me)

So the new half-and-half is 11 unhatched eggs and 2,775g c: I've sent the message on FF, and I'll get the CR ready while I wait for your approval <3

Thanks for your patience with me here, aha ^^'

Edited to say I got the confirmation and I sent the gems/eggs <3 Thank you!
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
Eggs and gems have been received as well, thank you for the trade. c:
Eggs and gems have been received as well, thank you for the trade. c:
1 2 3 4