Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4
~
~
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Hello! I hope you don't mind a message in here? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1082832020411007064/1116256022856736808/image.png[/img] I have the obsidian boots, cape, wings, and horns I don't know how much they go for now-a-days unfortunately and I know the price I got them for is highly highly highly wrong now TTvTT Unfortunately. Don't know if they might interest you? @Fumo (sorry if you didn't want a ping!)
Hello! I hope you don't mind a message in here?
image.png
I have the obsidian boots, cape, wings, and horns
I don't know how much they go for now-a-days unfortunately and I know the price I got them for is highly highly highly wrong now TTvTT Unfortunately.

Don't know if they might interest you?
@Fumo (sorry if you didn't want a ping!)
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

I might be interested in all of them! Although it depends on how much you want for them, I’m not too highly sure how much each piece goes for or if some are worth more than others- but we can just discuss something out c:
@Alyxsandre

I might be interested in all of them! Although it depends on how much you want for them, I’m not too highly sure how much each piece goes for or if some are worth more than others- but we can just discuss something out c:
@Fumo

I don’t have any of the apparel left, but I still do have a Golden Seasnake if you’re interested!
@Fumo

I don’t have any of the apparel left, but I still do have a Golden Seasnake if you’re interested!
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

Thank you for the offer but I’m not interested in the golden aquarium stuff, sorry!
@Valikor

Thank you for the offer but I’m not interested in the golden aquarium stuff, sorry!
Would you do 8k gems foe obsidian background or 40k gems for the jeweled unicorn?
Would you do 8k gems foe obsidian background or 40k gems for the jeweled unicorn?
1 2 3 4