Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | : Coli Run Bundles! (CLOSED)
@BadLuckChar1ie

Can I buy a coli run as well?
@BadLuckChar1ie

Can I buy a coli run as well?
@BadLuckChar1ie

May i ask what a "run" consists of? o.o Is there an approximate amount of battles or just whatever you feel like grinding? Sorry for the confusion, haha. I would be interested in buying a Coli run or two in Woodland Path though.
@BadLuckChar1ie

May i ask what a "run" consists of? o.o Is there an approximate amount of battles or just whatever you feel like grinding? Sorry for the confusion, haha. I would be interested in buying a Coli run or two in Woodland Path though.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir I run whichever coli venue is asked for until I get 50 Immaculate Tablets (or whatever the current fest currency is) and then I give the buyer the currency, familiars, apparel, chests, scenes, etc. that I got from those runs <3
@Espoir I run whichever coli venue is asked for until I get 50 Immaculate Tablets (or whatever the current fest currency is) and then I give the buyer the currency, familiars, apparel, chests, scenes, etc. that I got from those runs <3
kmRYjKD.png9iYidsv.png
@Mystyic of course! Which venue would you like?
@Mystyic of course! Which venue would you like?
kmRYjKD.png9iYidsv.png
@BadLuckChar1ie

Ahhh~ Okay then, that is very helpful, thankyou for answering my question ^^ I'd like to be put on the waitlist for 2, or 3 runs if that's allowed, in Woodland Path then, if that's okay?
@BadLuckChar1ie

Ahhh~ Okay then, that is very helpful, thankyou for answering my question ^^ I'd like to be put on the waitlist for 2, or 3 runs if that's allowed, in Woodland Path then, if that's okay?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@BadLuckChar1ie
Woodland path please
@BadLuckChar1ie
Woodland path please
@BadLuckChar1ie I'd love a few slots but I think you're full atm. Can you please ping me when you're taking more requests?
@BadLuckChar1ie I'd love a few slots but I think you're full atm. Can you please ping me when you're taking more requests?
j3zsWMV.png
@Espoir of course, you are #3 on my list, I will send a 2-way CR when I have your order <3

@Mystyic, you are #4 on my list, I will sent you a 2-way CR when I have your order <3
@Espoir of course, you are #3 on my list, I will send a 2-way CR when I have your order <3

@Mystyic, you are #4 on my list, I will sent you a 2-way CR when I have your order <3
kmRYjKD.png9iYidsv.png
@BadLuckChar1ie awesome let me know how i should handle payment and when!
@BadLuckChar1ie awesome let me know how i should handle payment and when!
xG6AJLV.png
@BadLuckChar1ie
Hello! Not sure if you have any slots open. I’d love to grab 2 runs in the arena if possible c:
@BadLuckChar1ie
Hello! Not sure if you have any slots open. I’d love to grab 2 runs in the arena if possible c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487