Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | : Coli Run Bundles! (CLOSED)

CHECK OUT MY OFF-SEASON COLI SHOP FOR PRE-MADE BUNDLES!
CLICK HERE!

Hello! I have decided to open this little doodad to raise gems and treasure for my projects!

What I will do, is I will run any of the listed coli venues, and then all of the Familiars, genes, apparel, skins, chests, currency, etc. will be given to you!

Price: 25 Gems or 25,000 Treasure (or mixed with a 1:1,000 ratio)

Payment is processed through a 2-way CR! You attach payment and I'll attach your winnings!

1-3 runs per order (50-150 guaranteed currency) but you may order as many times as you would like! Note that if you order one run at a time, your orders will be done faster!!

!!! I have been having a bit of trouble with Crossroads saying I don't have items that I do in fact have, so I apologize in advance if I have to resend a CR request

Feel free to cancel your order at any time! Just let me know!

Open Venues for Curent Festival

Orders: OPEN (0/3)

Wait/Ping List

Pre-made Ready to Buy: CLOSED

---

---

---

---

---

---

OPENING PINGLIST

CHECK OUT MY OFF-SEASON COLI SHOP FOR PRE-MADE BUNDLES!
CLICK HERE!

Hello! I have decided to open this little doodad to raise gems and treasure for my projects!

What I will do, is I will run any of the listed coli venues, and then all of the Familiars, genes, apparel, skins, chests, currency, etc. will be given to you!

Price: 25 Gems or 25,000 Treasure (or mixed with a 1:1,000 ratio)

Payment is processed through a 2-way CR! You attach payment and I'll attach your winnings!

1-3 runs per order (50-150 guaranteed currency) but you may order as many times as you would like! Note that if you order one run at a time, your orders will be done faster!!

!!! I have been having a bit of trouble with Crossroads saying I don't have items that I do in fact have, so I apologize in advance if I have to resend a CR request

Feel free to cancel your order at any time! Just let me know!

Open Venues for Curent Festival

Orders: OPEN (0/3)

Wait/Ping List

Pre-made Ready to Buy: CLOSED

---

---

---

---

---

---

OPENING PINGLIST

kmRYjKD.png9iYidsv.png
@BadLuckChar1ie Sent a CR for the lucky run — I’ll be back for an order!
@BadLuckChar1ie Sent a CR for the lucky run — I’ll be back for an order!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@BadLuckChar1ie
sending a CR for the average run c:
@BadLuckChar1ie
sending a CR for the average run c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Sending for a run in blooming grove! (11)
Sending for a run in blooming grove! (11)
My art shop!
Also sending for the woodland path lucky run ^^
Also sending for the woodland path lucky run ^^
My art shop!
Sending for the bamboo falls run ^^
Sending for the bamboo falls run ^^
My art shop!
Also sending for a run in sandswept delta!
Also sending for a run in sandswept delta!
My art shop!
@BadLuckChar1ie I see something about "lucky runs". Are those not available anymore?
@BadLuckChar1ie I see something about "lucky runs". Are those not available anymore?
@MadamNova They are in reference to some of the pre-made bundles I have sold! If I do a run and it ends up being particularly luck and I some some really good drops I will label it as "lucky" to help differentiate it from the other bundles I might have up from the same arena.
@MadamNova They are in reference to some of the pre-made bundles I have sold! If I do a run and it ends up being particularly luck and I some some really good drops I will label it as "lucky" to help differentiate it from the other bundles I might have up from the same arena.
kmRYjKD.png9iYidsv.png
Hi! Sending a CR for Scorched Forest Lucky Bundle! c:
Hi! Sending a CR for Scorched Forest Lucky Bundle! c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487