Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Coliseum Loot Grinding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]No fancy formatting here. Gotta go grind. [emoji=shockswitch yellow size=1] [size=5]CLOSED[/size] [u]Regular Grinding Service[/u] [b]Prices:[/b] [b]60,000T[/b] per 100 battles. (Everything up to Mire.) [b]100,000T[/b] per 100 battles. (Level 25 venues.) Maximum of [i]500 battles[/i] per order. (To prevent me from biting off more than I can chew in one sitting.) [b][u]Loot You Will Receive[/u][/b] All of the following: food, familiars, trinkets, materials, apparel, and specialty items. If I get a [i]Dragon Egg[/i] or [i]Eliminate Battlestone[/i], I will keep it, and your order is [b]FREE[/b]. [u][b]Order form:[/b][/u][quote] @Zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session! Venue: #of Battles: [/quote] Your loot will be delivered via a two-way Crossroads. (Plus additional one-way Crossroads offers if needed.) ------------------------ [b]Terms of Service:[/b] [i]Please read before making an order![/i] [LIST] [*] I accept both Treasure and Gems at a 1:1000 ratio. Mixed payments are accepted. [*] Regular service not available on Festival weeks, please see Festival service and the note on Microholidays as detailed below. [*] Grinding begins at the time an order is accepted and added to the active queue. I cannot guarantee that my services will be available/open on future dates, so therefore I do not take loot grinding pre-orders of any kind. [*] Due to how the Crossroads handles pending trade items, I can only work on one order at a time, and can't touch anything in my hoard until that order is processed. So please collect your order as soon as possible! (Crossroads that aren't accepted within 24 hours are subject to forfeit/cancellation.) [*] Prices are subject to change. Pending orders will always honour the prices they were accepted at. [*] Due to the nature of RNG, I cannot guarantee specific loot results. [*] Orders are completed to the best of my ability, however I must note that my internet service is unreliable. If I'm unable to complete a time-sensitive order (Festival, etc.) due to internet outages, a full refund will be offered if necessary. [/LIST] All orders now come with a [b]Minimum Loot Guarantee[/b]. This means that any battles that result in zero loot drops will not count towards the total ordered! Each battle that counts for your order is guaranteed to contain at least one loot drop. [u]Orders completed[/u]: 28 [sub](Including private orders)[/sub] [/center]
No fancy formatting here. Gotta go grind.

CLOSED

Regular Grinding Service
Prices:
60,000T per 100 battles. (Everything up to Mire.)
100,000T per 100 battles. (Level 25 venues.)

Maximum of 500 battles per order.
(To prevent me from biting off more than I can chew in one sitting.)

Loot You Will Receive
All of the following:
food, familiars, trinkets, materials, apparel, and specialty items.

If I get a Dragon Egg or Eliminate Battlestone, I will keep it, and your order is FREE.

Order form:
Quote:
@Zenzic
I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session!

Venue:
#of Battles:

Your loot will be delivered via a two-way Crossroads. (Plus additional one-way Crossroads offers if needed.)

Terms of Service:
Please read before making an order!
  • I accept both Treasure and Gems at a 1:1000 ratio. Mixed payments are accepted.
  • Regular service not available on Festival weeks, please see Festival service and the note on Microholidays as detailed below.
  • Grinding begins at the time an order is accepted and added to the active queue. I cannot guarantee that my services will be available/open on future dates, so therefore I do not take loot grinding pre-orders of any kind.
  • Due to how the Crossroads handles pending trade items, I can only work on one order at a time, and can't touch anything in my hoard until that order is processed. So please collect your order as soon as possible! (Crossroads that aren't accepted within 24 hours are subject to forfeit/cancellation.)
  • Prices are subject to change. Pending orders will always honour the prices they were accepted at.
  • Due to the nature of RNG, I cannot guarantee specific loot results.
  • Orders are completed to the best of my ability, however I must note that my internet service is unreliable. If I'm unable to complete a time-sensitive order (Festival, etc.) due to internet outages, a full refund will be offered if necessary.

All orders now come with a Minimum Loot Guarantee.
This means that any battles that result in zero loot drops will not count towards the total ordered! Each battle that counts for your order is guaranteed to contain at least one loot drop.

Orders completed: 28
(Including private orders)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[center][center][b]Waiting List[/b][/center] [emoji=shockswitch green size=1] [u][b]ACTIVE[/b][/u]: [LIST] [*] - Slot closed [/LIST] [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] [u][b]QUEUE[/b][/u]: [LIST] [*] - [/LIST][/center]
Waiting List

ACTIVE:

• - Slot closed

QUEUE:

• -
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
[center][u][b]Festival Loot Grinding[/b][/u] [emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1] Regular services are closed during Festivals, but I'm accepting a limited number of orders for Festival loot grinding. -------------------- Payment accepted per 100 battles (all venues < lv 25): [b]100,000T[/b] or [b]1 Prismatic Token[/b] [i]Pay with a Joxar's Spare Inventory for 200 battles.[/i] [u][b]Loot You Will Receive[/b][/u] All of the following: food, familiars, trinkets, materials, apparel, specialty items, Festival chests, and Festival currency. If I get a [i]Dragon Egg[/i] or [i]Eliminate Battlestone[/i], I will keep it, and [i]100 FREE battles[/i] will be added to your order. -------------------- [u]Note[/u]: Micro Holidays Regular services are available during (non-Festival, non-Night of the Nocturne) events where event exclusive loot drops in the Coliseum, but if you'd like the event loot, you must order [i]Festival Grinding[/i]. Please make a note within your order form if you're buying Festival Grinding under this circumstance! ---------------------- [u][b]Night of the Nocturne Loot Grinding[/b][/u] [emoji=treasure chest size=1][emoji=crystal ball size=1][emoji=book 2 size=1][emoji=hourglass size=1] [spoiler]All other services are closed during NotN and its overflow of valuable Coliseum loot drops! Payment accepted per 100 battles (all venues < lv 22): [b]300,000T[/b] or [b]300g[/b] [u]Or pay with items:[/u] [i]x2 Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i] = 100 battles [i]x50 Strange Chests[/i] = 200 battles Maximum of 500 battles per order. [u][b]Loot You Will Receive[/b][/u] All of the following: food, familiars, trinkets, materials, apparel, specialty items, battlestones, Strange Chests. If you choose to [i]opt out of receiving Strange Chests[/i], then I can give you a [b]30% discount[/b] on your order.[/spoiler]
Festival Loot Grinding

Regular services are closed during Festivals, but I'm accepting a limited number of orders for Festival loot grinding.

Payment accepted per 100 battles (all venues < lv 25):
100,000T or 1 Prismatic Token
Pay with a Joxar's Spare Inventory for 200 battles.

Loot You Will Receive
All of the following:
food, familiars, trinkets, materials, apparel, specialty items, Festival chests, and Festival currency.

If I get a Dragon Egg or Eliminate Battlestone, I will keep it, and 100 FREE battles will be added to your order.

Note:
Micro Holidays

Regular services are available during (non-Festival, non-Night of the Nocturne) events where event exclusive loot drops in the Coliseum, but if you'd like the event loot, you must order Festival Grinding.
Please make a note within your order form if you're buying Festival Grinding under this circumstance!

Night of the Nocturne Loot Grinding

All other services are closed during NotN and its overflow of valuable Coliseum loot drops!

Payment accepted per 100 battles (all venues < lv 22):
300,000T or 300g

Or pay with items:
x2 Unhatched Nocturne Egg = 100 battles
x50 Strange Chests = 200 battles

Maximum of 500 battles per order.

Loot You Will Receive
All of the following:
food, familiars, trinkets, materials, apparel, specialty items, battlestones, Strange Chests.

If you choose to opt out of receiving Strange Chests, then I can give you a 30% discount on your order.
@Zenzic

Venue: forbidden portal
#of Battles: 100

(oops deleted my last post because i thought fest week started ^^)
@Zenzic

Was: IzzyLightwood721
[quote name="venelia" date="2023-05-26 12:38:21" ] @/Zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session! Venue: forbidden portal #of Battles: 100 (oops deleted my last post because i thought fest week started ^^) [/quote] Order accepted. haha, whoops. Next Fest starts on the 28th, so you're all good!
venelia wrote on 2023-05-26 12:38:21:
@/Zenzic

Order accepted.

haha, whoops.
Next Fest starts on the 28th, so you're all good!
@Zenzic

Venue: golem workshop!

:D
@Zenzic

Was: IzzyLightwood721
[quote name="venelia" date="2023-05-26 14:36:23" ] @/Zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session! Venue: golem workshop! #of Battles: 100 :D [/quote] Order accepted.
venelia wrote on 2023-05-26 14:36:23:
@/Zenzic

Order accepted.
@Zenzic

Venue: waterway
#of Battles: 500
@Zenzic

[quote name="yall" date="2023-06-10 03:44:10" ] @/Zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session! Venue: waterway #of Battles: 500 [/quote] Order accepted!
yall wrote on 2023-06-10 03:44:10:
@/Zenzic

Order accepted!
question, what if you get a boss familiar?
Do we get it or same concept of egg/elim?

EDIT:
And what if 2 eggs/elims drop?
question, what if you get a boss familiar?
Do we get it or same concept of egg/elim?

EDIT:
And what if 2 eggs/elims drop?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13