Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 100+ UMAs for sale/trade
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
@GuacamacaYT
I can do mixed payments! I'd probably be looking for around 1.8kg for that one.
@GuacamacaYT
[quote name="Zerobotic" date="2023-05-22 20:29:44" ] @/GuacamacaYT I can do mixed payments! I'd probably be looking for around 1.8kg for that one. [/quote] sounds good! 800g and 1mt then? [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
Zerobotic wrote on 2023-05-22 20:29:44:
@/GuacamacaYT
sounds good! 800g and 1mt then?
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
@GuacamacaYT
Yeah, that sounds good! I'm about to go to bed, but I can send a CR or PA tomorrow!
@GuacamacaYT
Yeah, that sounds good! I'm about to go to bed, but I can send a CR or PA tomorrow!
@Zerobotic - Hi! Did you have a price in mind for these skins?

Apart from gems, I have a few spare skins I might be willing to trade if any of them catch your eye, plus some extras of my own skins linked here.
@Zerobotic - Hi! Did you have a price in mind for these skins?

Apart from gems, I have a few spare skins I might be willing to trade if any of them catch your eye, plus some extras of my own skins linked here.
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka I love your skins! Unfortunately I've bought most of the ones you've got available right now, whoops
State of change - 2kg
Thalassa - I'm honestly not sure how to price this one, as it's a custom. I found older forum listings mentioning 7-10kg
Mechadancer - 1.8kg
Warm coral blue - 1.5kg
@Straka I love your skins! Unfortunately I've bought most of the ones you've got available right now, whoops
State of change - 2kg
Thalassa - I'm honestly not sure how to price this one, as it's a custom. I found older forum listings mentioning 7-10kg
Mechadancer - 1.8kg
Warm coral blue - 1.5kg
@Zerobotic - Alright- I think I'll take you up on State of Change and Mechadancer then ^^ I'll send a CR!
@Zerobotic - Alright- I think I'll take you up on State of Change and Mechadancer then ^^ I'll send a CR!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Heya! How much for Skin: Liquid Blue? [item=Skin: Liquid Blue]
Heya! How much for Skin: Liquid Blue? Skin: Liquid Blue
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Zerobotic How much for ?
@Zerobotic How much for ?
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Mahogi
Liquid blue - 1.2kg

@Kahzu
Forsworn - 1.2kg
@Mahogi
Liquid blue - 1.2kg

@Kahzu
Forsworn - 1.2kg
@Zerobotic is goopy man for abbie male still available? I might have to ask you to put it on hold while I grind for funds but if you name a price, I'd be interested!
@Zerobotic is goopy man for abbie male still available? I might have to ask you to put it on hold while I grind for funds but if you name a price, I'd be interested!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31