Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters (2g/item) & Brewers (tip)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Order Size: 99
Item Type: Apparel (I can't vault anything else-)
Payment Currency: Gems
Item Type: Apparel (I can't vault anything else-)
Payment Currency: Gems
My art shop!
@nightbengal exactly right! I have no way of checking, and I truly don’t care either way. Whatever is easiest for you!
@nightbengal exactly right! I have no way of checking, and I truly don’t care either way. Whatever is easiest for you!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@Cruxian order accepted! I will send the CR over in a few hours, as I’m just logging off for the night ^^
@Cruxian order accepted! I will send the CR over in a few hours, as I’m just logging off for the night ^^
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
[quote name="celestialelysium" date="2023-05-01 21:33:30" ] @nightbengal exactly right! I have no way of checking, and I truly don’t care either way. Whatever is easiest for you! [/quote] Then take your time a bit as I'm finishing another order, but I'll take 20 of either and have it back to you within 1.5 days tops.
celestialelysium wrote on 2023-05-01 21:33:30:

Then take your time a bit as I'm finishing another order, but I'll take 20 of either and have it back to you within 1.5 days tops.
@celestialelysium
Order Size: 20
Item Type: Any
Payment Currency: Treasure

This is my first time melting for someone so I want to start small. I have a level 21 cauldron available. I'm open to brewing anything. I am FR +3
@celestialelysium
Item Type: Any
Payment Currency: Treasure

This is my first time melting for someone so I want to start small. I have a level 21 cauldron available. I'm open to brewing anything. I am FR +3
@Frodo50 Perfect! I'll send 20 over your way. You've got up to four days for the turnaround, but if you d more time just let me know!
@Frodo50 Perfect! I'll send 20 over your way. You've got up to four days for the turnaround, but if you d more time just let me know!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@celestialelysium if I finish early do you need certain types of sludge? I can take the sludge that is brewed and make specific colors.
@celestialelysium if I finish early do you need certain types of sludge? I can take the sludge that is brewed and make specific colors.
I'd like to jump in on this

Item Type: no preference
Payment Currency: treasure/gems
I'd like to jump in on this

Item Type: no preference
Payment Currency: treasure/gems
@celestialelysium
Item Type: material or trinket
Payment Currency: gems
@celestialelysium
Item Type: material or trinket
Payment Currency: gems
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@Frodo50 no need! that very well may be something I ask for in the future, once I kind of see where everyone's melting leaves me.
@Frodo50 no need! that very well may be something I ask for in the future, once I kind of see where everyone's melting leaves me.
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12