Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Egg Swap Hub
1 2 3 4 5
Apologies if a forum thread like this already exists, but I haven't seen one so I thought this would be fun. After partaking in a really cool Flight Festival swap hub for skins/coli chests, I had an idea of the same concept, but with unhatched eggs! Unhatched eggs are obtained via coliseum (all elemental eggs), the Night of the Nocturne event (Nocturne eggs), and Baldwin's brew (Bogsneak eggs). Elemental unhatched eggs are requested items for the hibden. And, when hatched, they give an all basic gened dragon of that element (or a random element in the case of NotN eggs/Baldwin eggs) with random colors. Unhatched elemental eggs can only give Fae, Mirror, Tundra or Guardian dragons. Unhatched Nocturne eggs can only give Nocturnes. Unhatched Bogsneak Eggs can only give Bogsneaks. Therefore, there are multiple reasons why someone might want an egg. So, I propose a hub thread for trading eggs. Essentially, you can list the egg or eggs you have and request the eggs you want instead. For instance, say you get a Nature egg in the coliseum, but you'd much rather have a Fire egg. You can make a request on here, and maybe someone can help you out! You can list several eggs and request several eggs, but the exchange is a 1:1 swap. Examples below. [quote name="Example 1"] Have: Unhatched Fire Egg Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg [/quote] [quote name="Example 2"] Have: [item=Unhatched Water Egg] Want: [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [/quote] For instance, you could also ask for multiple types of eggs even if you have only one egg, but only expect to be given one egg in turn. [quote name="Example 3"] Have: Unhatched Light Egg Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg OR Unhatched Water Egg [/quote] You could also list multiple of the same egg or various eggs. [quote name="Example 4"] Have: Unhatched Fire Egg x2 Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg, Unhatched Wind Egg, Unhatched Shadow Egg, OR Unhatched Plague Egg [/quote] [quote name="Example 5"] Have: Unhatched Fire Egg, Unhatched Wind Egg Want: Unhatched Light Egg AND Unhatched Shadow Egg [/quote] To prevent confusion, you can either delete your request once it has been completed or use strikethrough. [quote name="Example 6"] Have: Unhatched Earth Egg [s]x2[/s] Want: [s]Unhatched Nature Egg AND[/s] Unhatched Nocturne Egg [/quote] [quote name="Example 7"] [s]Have: Unhatched Fire Egg Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg[/s] Swap Complete! [/quote] These are just examples, though. You can format your post however you want. Requests will be filled by anyone, hence the hub. Just post a request and hopefully someone might ping you, looking for what you've got! I recommend doing the swap through a Two-Way Crossroads Trade, to prevent someone from just taking your egg and not giving in return.
Apologies if a forum thread like this already exists, but I haven't seen one so I thought this would be fun.

After partaking in a really cool Flight Festival swap hub for skins/coli chests, I had an idea of the same concept, but with unhatched eggs! Unhatched eggs are obtained via coliseum (all elemental eggs), the Night of the Nocturne event (Nocturne eggs), and Baldwin's brew (Bogsneak eggs). Elemental unhatched eggs are requested items for the hibden. And, when hatched, they give an all basic gened dragon of that element (or a random element in the case of NotN eggs/Baldwin eggs) with random colors. Unhatched elemental eggs can only give Fae, Mirror, Tundra or Guardian dragons. Unhatched Nocturne eggs can only give Nocturnes. Unhatched Bogsneak Eggs can only give Bogsneaks.

Therefore, there are multiple reasons why someone might want an egg. So, I propose a hub thread for trading eggs. Essentially, you can list the egg or eggs you have and request the eggs you want instead. For instance, say you get a Nature egg in the coliseum, but you'd much rather have a Fire egg. You can make a request on here, and maybe someone can help you out! You can list several eggs and request several eggs, but the exchange is a 1:1 swap. Examples below.
Example 1 wrote:
Have: Unhatched Fire Egg

Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg
Example 2 wrote:
Have: Unhatched Water Egg

Want: Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

For instance, you could also ask for multiple types of eggs even if you have only one egg, but only expect to be given one egg in turn.
Example 3 wrote:
Have: Unhatched Light Egg

Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg OR Unhatched Water Egg

You could also list multiple of the same egg or various eggs.
Example 4 wrote:
Have: Unhatched Fire Egg x2

Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg, Unhatched Wind Egg, Unhatched Shadow Egg, OR Unhatched Plague Egg
Example 5 wrote:
Have: Unhatched Fire Egg, Unhatched Wind Egg

Want: Unhatched Light Egg AND Unhatched Shadow Egg

To prevent confusion, you can either delete your request once it has been completed or use strikethrough.
Example 6 wrote:
Have: Unhatched Earth Egg x2

Want: Unhatched Nature Egg AND Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Example 7 wrote:
Have: Unhatched Fire Egg

Want: Unhatched Lightning Egg

Swap Complete!

These are just examples, though. You can format your post however you want. Requests will be filled by anyone, hence the hub. Just post a request and hopefully someone might ping you, looking for what you've got!

I recommend doing the swap through a Two-Way Crossroads Trade, to prevent someone from just taking your egg and not giving in return.
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
I'll get this started :)
Quote:
Have: Unhatched Nature Egg

Want: Unhatched Light Egg, Unhatched Plague Egg, Unhatched Fire Egg, Unhatched Wind Egg, Unhatched Shadow Egg, OR Unhatched Lightning Egg

COMPLETE <3
I'll get this started :)
Quote:
Have: Unhatched Nature Egg

Want: Unhatched Light Egg, Unhatched Plague Egg, Unhatched Fire Egg, Unhatched Wind Egg, Unhatched Shadow Egg, OR Unhatched Lightning Egg

COMPLETE <3
Have: [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] Want: [item=Unhatched Arcane egg]
Have:

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Want:

Unhatched Arcane Egg
Glittering-Jeweler.png 064bd53ba46c39c3f9d8c48b498eadd156ffd93a.png nFhunnN.png

kWOIJjY.png
If you would like one of my eggs, you will need to ping me. [b]HAVE[/b] [item=unhatched arcane egg]x3 [item=unhatched fire egg]x22 [item=unhatched water egg]x8 [item=unhatched lightning egg]x10 [item=unhatched wind egg]x14 [item=unhatched nature egg]x7 [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]x4 [b]WANT[/b] Nothing in particular. Prefer Lightning eggs. Happy to trade Elemental for Elemental. Not interested in Noct eggs.
If you would like one of my eggs, you will need to ping me.

HAVE
Unhatched Arcane Egg x3 Unhatched Fire Egg x22 Unhatched Water Egg x8 Unhatched Lightning Egg x10

Unhatched Wind Egg x14 Unhatched Nature Egg x7 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x4

WANT
Nothing in particular. Prefer Lightning eggs.
Happy to trade Elemental for Elemental. Not interested in Noct eggs.
Please ping me
@ushkah see above ^ <3
@ushkah see above ^ <3
@RandomStitches I know you said you prefer Lightning/Fire. Unfortunately, I have neither, but would you be willing to take a Nature egg in exchange for a Wind egg? <3 (thank you for helping me get this thread started also, I really appreciate you.)
@RandomStitches I know you said you prefer Lightning/Fire. Unfortunately, I have neither, but would you be willing to take a Nature egg in exchange for a Wind egg? <3 (thank you for helping me get this thread started also, I really appreciate you.)
[quote name="@RandomStitches" date="2023-04-22 09:29:08" ] If you would like one of my eggs, you will need to ping me [b]HAVE[/b] [item=unhatched arcane egg]x5 [item=unhatched fire egg]x13 [item=unhatched earth egg]x1 [item=unhatched shadow egg]x5 [item=unhatched water egg]x4 [item=unhatched plague egg]x14 [item=unhatched lightning egg]x40 [item=unhatched wind egg]x17 [item=unhatched light egg]x1 [item=unhatched ice egg]x3 [item=unhatched nature egg]x4 [b]WANT[/b] Nothing in particular. Prefer Lightning and/or Fire eggs. [/quote] Thank you for ping! Would you like nocturne egg please?
@RandomStitches wrote on 2023-04-22 09:29:08:
If you would like one of my eggs, you will need to ping me
HAVE
Unhatched Arcane Egg x5 Unhatched Fire Egg x13 Unhatched Earth Egg x1 Unhatched Shadow Egg x5

Unhatched Water Egg x4 Unhatched Plague Egg x14 Unhatched Lightning Egg x40 Unhatched Wind Egg x17

Unhatched Light Egg x1 Unhatched Ice Egg x3 Unhatched Nature Egg x4

WANT
Nothing in particular. Prefer Lightning and/or Fire eggs.
Thank you for ping!
Would you like nocturne egg please?
Glittering-Jeweler.png 064bd53ba46c39c3f9d8c48b498eadd156ffd93a.png nFhunnN.png

kWOIJjY.png
@RandomStitches

May I snatch an Ice, Light, Plague, and Arcane egg? They're the last 4 I need for the egg hibden tasks.

Only have 1 Bog egg and 20 Noc eggs, So would you want 1 Bog 3 Noc or just 4 Noc? I'm fine either way
@RandomStitches

May I snatch an Ice, Light, Plague, and Arcane egg? They're the last 4 I need for the egg hibden tasks.

Only have 1 Bog egg and 20 Noc eggs, So would you want 1 Bog 3 Noc or just 4 Noc? I'm fine either way
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
Have: Unhatched Light Egg and Unhatched Plague Egg

Want: Unhatched Shadow Egg

Done, thank you ^^
Have: Unhatched Light Egg and Unhatched Plague Egg

Want: Unhatched Shadow Egg

Done, thank you ^^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@RandomStitches Would you be willing to give me a Lightning egg in exchange for my Water egg?
@RandomStitches Would you be willing to give me a Lightning egg in exchange for my Water egg?
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
   Banescale STP/Rainbow Challenge
1 2 3 4 5