Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w] goatlings [h] gems (LF changed 3/11)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
post updated 3/11 :D

the goatlings account: not mine! seriously. please send a screenshot of the items, or put them in a gallery and link that, or just list what you're willing to trade for gems so that i can show my very cool friend

the exchange rate: using the common 15k-ss = 1-g. not the end-all be-all - we're pretty flexible, and perfectly willing to drop the ss amount. pm to discuss this (thumbs up).

the amount of gems i have: i can afford most things :]! for reference: not a betaling, and best i can do for reinling and day of the dead is a partial of, like, half. lol

what they will want
- retired ads in general
- retired ha
- ss
- explore ads at pawn price of 12.5k-ss
- some retired items — mostly dd and mm
- dd boxes, mm boxes
- luck dragonling ad
- phantom growler ad
- cheese plushes and the rat plushes that come from them
they will purchase all of these at the gem equiv of lowest usershop price.

very hesitantly, they will now look at names and ads on goats.

thanks for reading. :]
post updated 3/11 :D

the goatlings account: not mine! seriously. please send a screenshot of the items, or put them in a gallery and link that, or just list what you're willing to trade for gems so that i can show my very cool friend

the exchange rate: using the common 15k-ss = 1-g. not the end-all be-all - we're pretty flexible, and perfectly willing to drop the ss amount. pm to discuss this (thumbs up).

the amount of gems i have: i can afford most things :]! for reference: not a betaling, and best i can do for reinling and day of the dead is a partial of, like, half. lol

what they will want
- retired ads in general
- retired ha
- ss
- explore ads at pawn price of 12.5k-ss
- some retired items — mostly dd and mm
- dd boxes, mm boxes
- luck dragonling ad
- phantom growler ad
- cheese plushes and the rat plushes that come from them
they will purchase all of these at the gem equiv of lowest usershop price.

very hesitantly, they will now look at names and ads on goats.

thanks for reading. :]
hello! would they be interested in the following:
Banshee AD, Casanova AD, Decaling AD, Duchess Heartthrob AD, Dusk Flight AD, Grapevines AD, Hullaballoon AD, Summerling AD, Sweet Pea AD, or Velvet Rose AD?

i also have an evil scientist ad but it must be sold with its full set if they have any interest in that! i have many clothing items and goat names as well.

i also have Zombie Punk AD, but its on a goat.
hello! would they be interested in the following:
Banshee AD, Casanova AD, Decaling AD, Duchess Heartthrob AD, Dusk Flight AD, Grapevines AD, Hullaballoon AD, Summerling AD, Sweet Pea AD, or Velvet Rose AD?

i also have an evil scientist ad but it must be sold with its full set if they have any interest in that! i have many clothing items and goat names as well.

i also have Zombie Punk AD, but its on a goat.
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
@l1nd3m4nn heckin pogggggers dude. sorry for the lateness lol he had to crosscheck prices n stuff for me 'cuz I can't do it.

he's inch rested in the following: grapevines (10m-ss = 666-g) dusk flight (9.5m-ss = 633-g), hullaballoon (3.5m-ss = 233-g), and sweet pea (29m-ss = 1933-g)

all in all I think the total is 3465-g if my math isn't failing me. this amount alright w u for the ads?

(he's not terribly interested in goat names hahahah but he's open 2 seeing what apparel u have)
@l1nd3m4nn heckin pogggggers dude. sorry for the lateness lol he had to crosscheck prices n stuff for me 'cuz I can't do it.

he's inch rested in the following: grapevines (10m-ss = 666-g) dusk flight (9.5m-ss = 633-g), hullaballoon (3.5m-ss = 233-g), and sweet pea (29m-ss = 1933-g)

all in all I think the total is 3465-g if my math isn't failing me. this amount alright w u for the ads?

(he's not terribly interested in goat names hahahah but he's open 2 seeing what apparel u have)
no worries!
those prices all sound great to me. in terms of clothing/other items, i have:

Betta Dress, Betta Hair, Captain Nose, Casanova Tux, Chick PJ Mittens, Cinnawitch Hair, Coffee Box, Dusk Hair, Dusk Heart Icon, Dusk Lucky Box, x4 Evil Scientist Bag, Evil Scientist Beakers, Horn Hair, Neko Icon, Patchwork Plush Box, Patchwork Plush Hair, Sweet Bat Base, Ticket Vendor Pack, Weird Science Fire Patch, Cow Ears, Cow Suit, Goat PJs+Goat PJ Mittens, Mothman Wings, Freckles Veil, Floating Hearts

no worries!
those prices all sound great to me. in terms of clothing/other items, i have:

Betta Dress, Betta Hair, Captain Nose, Casanova Tux, Chick PJ Mittens, Cinnawitch Hair, Coffee Box, Dusk Hair, Dusk Heart Icon, Dusk Lucky Box, x4 Evil Scientist Bag, Evil Scientist Beakers, Horn Hair, Neko Icon, Patchwork Plush Box, Patchwork Plush Hair, Sweet Bat Base, Ticket Vendor Pack, Weird Science Fire Patch, Cow Ears, Cow Suit, Goat PJs+Goat PJ Mittens, Mothman Wings, Freckles Veil, Floating Hearts

GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
@l1nd3m4nn he's been going back and forth on what he wants LOL so incredibly lost. for now I think he's settled on the casanova tux (5m-ss = 333-g) and floating hearts (899k-ss = 60g) bringing the total to 3858-g I think?

(he's also mad interested in the neko icon but there doesn't seem to be any record he can find for what it sells for lol)
@l1nd3m4nn he's been going back and forth on what he wants LOL so incredibly lost. for now I think he's settled on the casanova tux (5m-ss = 333-g) and floating hearts (899k-ss = 60g) bringing the total to 3858-g I think?

(he's also mad interested in the neko icon but there doesn't seem to be any record he can find for what it sells for lol)
diamond dust icons usually sell for like 2mil ss so ill take that much for it!

just set up a trade for those items! here it is :)
diamond dust icons usually sell for like 2mil ss so ill take that much for it!

just set up a trade for those items! here it is :)
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
@l1nd3m4nn yuhhh I'll set up a cr for ya!! he's offered a silly little green butterfly
@l1nd3m4nn yuhhh I'll set up a cr for ya!! he's offered a silly little green butterfly
Would they be interested in a Queen Snakeling goat? I think the AD is only 60mil, but it's on their wishlist and it's still quite up there! But let me know, haha!
Would they be interested in a Queen Snakeling goat? I think the AD is only 60mil, but it's on their wishlist and it's still quite up there! But let me know, haha!
d8O5J7R.png
@N3WDIVID3 hi!!! i reckon i might as well clear out my goatlings acc since im not as active anymore. heres the img prev i have for whatever ADs i still have [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/417426981274124288/1071173706379972730/image.png [/img] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/417426981274124288/1071173706916827236/image.png [/img] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/417426981274124288/1071173707327873094/image.png [/img] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/417426981274124288/1071173708015751180/image.png [/img] i have [b] 1,974,719 [/b] in SS as well if you wanna snag em from me
@N3WDIVID3 hi!!! i reckon i might as well clear out my goatlings acc since im not as active anymore. heres the img prev i have for whatever ADs i still have

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

i have 1,974,719 in SS as well if you wanna snag em from me
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
omg hiiii sorry peeps fr active time is my sleeping time snorkmimimimi

@GarbagePal unfoooortunately she doesn't seem 2 like the aesthetic of queen snakeling much and just wants the doll to complete her collection. i think she just doesn't like cyclops goats much despite how much its worth ghsjdlg my bad!!

@berrybox the main thing they're interested in is cardio star (not in user shops, last update in item worth guide is 82m-ss if you're alright w that - would be 5466-g). they're also looking at showtime (30k-ss - 2g) to actually put on a goat (lol)

they're also willing to purchase explore ads for their pawn price (they really don't go for higher, just lower 'cuz of all the grinders in explore). they're putting them in pawn so i guess it's just the regular exchange rate hahahah.
(explore ads u have: unigoat, sea knight, wispling, night phantom, bumbleling, day phantom, dark fairyling, silver antler, icicle frost, ss miner, windling, light fairyling, starry angeling, pointeling, skull fairyling - u have 24 total, 12.5k-SS each, so 20-g)

and yeah they'd be willing to buy your ss! it comes up to around 132-g

so total for everything would be 5620-g if that's cool w you!!

@lindemann hey buddy sorry 4 da ping but he's interested in purchasing ur cow ears (1.7m-ss - 113-g), cow suit (3.689m-ss - 246-g), captain nose (3m-ss - 200-g), dusk hair(1.5m-ss - 100-g), and dusk heart icon (7.5m-ss - 500-g) for a total of 1159-g from u if they're still available
omg hiiii sorry peeps fr active time is my sleeping time snorkmimimimi

@GarbagePal unfoooortunately she doesn't seem 2 like the aesthetic of queen snakeling much and just wants the doll to complete her collection. i think she just doesn't like cyclops goats much despite how much its worth ghsjdlg my bad!!

@berrybox the main thing they're interested in is cardio star (not in user shops, last update in item worth guide is 82m-ss if you're alright w that - would be 5466-g). they're also looking at showtime (30k-ss - 2g) to actually put on a goat (lol)

they're also willing to purchase explore ads for their pawn price (they really don't go for higher, just lower 'cuz of all the grinders in explore). they're putting them in pawn so i guess it's just the regular exchange rate hahahah.
(explore ads u have: unigoat, sea knight, wispling, night phantom, bumbleling, day phantom, dark fairyling, silver antler, icicle frost, ss miner, windling, light fairyling, starry angeling, pointeling, skull fairyling - u have 24 total, 12.5k-SS each, so 20-g)

and yeah they'd be willing to buy your ss! it comes up to around 132-g

so total for everything would be 5620-g if that's cool w you!!

@lindemann hey buddy sorry 4 da ping but he's interested in purchasing ur cow ears (1.7m-ss - 113-g), cow suit (3.689m-ss - 246-g), captain nose (3m-ss - 200-g), dusk hair(1.5m-ss - 100-g), and dusk heart icon (7.5m-ss - 500-g) for a total of 1159-g from u if they're still available
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8