Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w] goatlings [h] gems (LF changed 3/11)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
yeah im super down! Would it be okay if i set it up tomorrow morning? You can send me the username to send it all over to on goatlings via pm here im just heading off to bed fjsjskdkdoso
yeah im super down! Would it be okay if i set it up tomorrow morning? You can send me the username to send it all over to on goatlings via pm here im just heading off to bed fjsjskdkdoso
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@berrybox YEAH no probs i'll send a cr w the username
@berrybox YEAH no probs i'll send a cr w the username
I have these;
Barn Owl AD
Candy Kid AD
Cinnawitch Cloak
Cozy Frog BP
Jack Shirt
Red Maple Crown
The Fool Card AD
Topsy Turvy Hair

I have these;
Barn Owl AD
Candy Kid AD
Cinnawitch Cloak
Cozy Frog BP
Jack Shirt
Red Maple Crown
The Fool Card AD
Topsy Turvy Hair

rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@ablazingstar they'd be happy to buy cinnawitch cloak (10m-ss = 667-g) and red maple crown (40m-ss = 2667-g) off you! total of 3334-g if that's fine?
@ablazingstar they'd be happy to buy cinnawitch cloak (10m-ss = 667-g) and red maple crown (40m-ss = 2667-g) off you! total of 3334-g if that's fine?
@N3WDIVID3 Works for me! I'll set up a trade on my goatlings account (blaze there!) c:
@N3WDIVID3 Works for me! I'll set up a trade on my goatlings account (blaze there!) c:
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@ablazingstar cool cool cool cool i sent a cr w their user, they'll probably offer on the trade sometime soon :D
@ablazingstar cool cool cool cool i sent a cr w their user, they'll probably offer on the trade sometime soon :D
@N3WDIVID3
hey sorry for late reply!! if they are still interested im more than happy to set up a trade for those items!
@N3WDIVID3
hey sorry for late reply!! if they are still interested im more than happy to set up a trade for those items!
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
@lindemann hey dude sorry i was busy the whole day today lol x_x ill shoot over a cr w the 1159-g shortly :9!
@lindemann hey dude sorry i was busy the whole day today lol x_x ill shoot over a cr w the 1159-g shortly :9!
my bad dude i was asleep! goatlings trade is here
my bad dude i was asleep! goatlings trade is here
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
@lindemann hahahaha no worries my timezone is especially wack for trading w the majority of ppl \o/ lessee if theyre still up
@lindemann hahahaha no worries my timezone is especially wack for trading w the majority of ppl \o/ lessee if theyre still up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8