Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature Dom Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
@VenomWeaver absolutely
@VenomWeaver absolutely
Sorry juuuust a small additional note since I've had this very common issue, my username is Dierdre not Deirdre (as your first post currently indicates) TvT

Please take all the time you need with the order, also please do double check on the username before sending the PM :'D
Sorry juuuust a small additional note since I've had this very common issue, my username is Dierdre not Deirdre (as your first post currently indicates) TvT

Please take all the time you need with the order, also please do double check on the username before sending the PM :'D
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Two slots have opened!

@Dierdre don’t worry- autocorrect was a funky thing when I jotted your name down. Thanks for the correction! I always hunt down the message that was sent to reply and deliver.
Two slots have opened!

@Dierdre don’t worry- autocorrect was a funky thing when I jotted your name down. Thanks for the correction! I always hunt down the message that was sent to reply and deliver.
Queue clear
Queue clear
Hello! Interested in 2x Breed Change: Tundra when it comes back in stock. If my calculation is correct, that would be 136,000?
Hello! Interested in 2x Breed Change: Tundra when it comes back in stock. If my calculation is correct, that would be 136,000?
@Makeshift you’d be wrong I believe it’s 85000
@Makeshift you’d be wrong I believe it’s 85000
Oh wow. I had those marked as 80k a piece normal price in my notes and don't know where I got that. Thank you for the correction there!

Still interested of course!
Oh wow. I had those marked as 80k a piece normal price in my notes and don't know where I got that. Thank you for the correction there!

Still interested of course!
@Makeshift send!
@Makeshift send!
Hello! Looking to get 1 Speckle, 1 Vipera, and 1 Fade please.
Hello! Looking to get 1 Speckle, 1 Vipera, and 1 Fade please.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25