Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding Service [Closed]
1 2 3
Thank you!
Thank you!
May I get 30min in boreal woods for 50gems?
May I get 30min in boreal woods for 50gems?
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
@Lessai
1 hour or 2 hour in woodland path? I could try with a sketch of your dragon, a Headshot with no colours, a little shading if that's fine with you. Please tell me which dragon to draw. Might be done in one weeks time.
@Lessai
1 hour or 2 hour in woodland path? I could try with a sketch of your dragon, a Headshot with no colours, a little shading if that's fine with you. Please tell me which dragon to draw. Might be done in one weeks time.
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
@ThunderFlare

Art examples?
@ThunderFlare

Art examples?
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@DutchDodo

Of course! Send payment and I'll begin (:
@DutchDodo

Of course! Send payment and I'll begin (:
@Lessai May I please get another hour in anything over level 15? Thanks!
@Lessai May I please get another hour in anything over level 15? Thanks!
@Kagura2528

Yes I will level your fodder then do your grind as soon as I finish the person before you(:
@Kagura2528

Yes I will level your fodder then do your grind as soon as I finish the person before you(:
@Kagura2528

Doing your grind this evening. My apologies I worked the last two nights so I don't get to much time on flight rising.
@Kagura2528

Doing your grind this evening. My apologies I worked the last two nights so I don't get to much time on flight rising.
@Lessai That's no trouble. I've been busy with schoolwork so I understand. There's no rush.
@Lessai That's no trouble. I've been busy with schoolwork so I understand. There's no rush.
1 2 3