Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Max Level Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Jovian
Oh! I forgot to update that since all I’m working through is Imbued Sulfur currently. I can brew one for you in roughly 4 hours once one item is completed, if you’d like to send the materials now. ^^
@Jovian
Oh! I forgot to update that since all I’m working through is Imbued Sulfur currently. I can brew one for you in roughly 4 hours once one item is completed, if you’d like to send the materials now. ^^
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@Regxlia

Fantastic, I'll do that!
@Regxlia

Fantastic, I'll do that!
lightning.gif2f3b078d99d720604b36510c35f391005ec07b3f.pngQOsn8Q8.png
@Regxlia Hi! If this is still available, could you brew me a Mandibles gene? I'll go ahead and send the materials!
@Regxlia Hi! If this is still available, could you brew me a Mandibles gene? I'll go ahead and send the materials!
70cda651bc760e755915fb30b208557f8f8a501f.png
@Regxlia

Would you mind brewing a cauldron crawler?
@Regxlia

Would you mind brewing a cauldron crawler?
@20burgessk

Sure thing! Feel free to send the materials whenever and I’ll get to brewing once the Mandibles gene is done!
@20burgessk

Sure thing! Feel free to send the materials whenever and I’ll get to brewing once the Mandibles gene is done!
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Hi! Would you mind brewing rainbow starsilk cloak/wing drape/tail wrap for me? If you can’t do it all at once that’s fine, just lmk when I can send mats!
Hi! Would you mind brewing rainbow starsilk cloak/wing drape/tail wrap for me? If you can’t do it all at once that’s fine, just lmk when I can send mats!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman
I can get those brewed for you, as long as you didn’t mind waiting out the queue! Feel free to send materials whenever.
@Ottoman
I can get those brewed for you, as long as you didn’t mind waiting out the queue! Feel free to send materials whenever.
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Can I have some silver earrings of science? Id be willing to give two gems and some food for them!
Can I have some silver earrings of science? Id be willing to give two gems and some food for them!
:)
@spellbooks
Hello! This service is free, but I ask that the materials are provided. ^^
@spellbooks
Hello! This service is free, but I ask that the materials are provided. ^^
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
OH my bad I'm so sorry! PFFT ok I'll have to say I can't then, thank you though!
OH my bad I'm so sorry! PFFT ok I'll have to say I can't then, thank you though!
:)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7