Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | <NotN New Items> Trading Hub
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 107 108
@ReddestRed
Are you looking for 1 copy of each tea set or are you hoarding?
@ReddestRed
Are you looking for 1 copy of each tea set or are you hoarding?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Lemontarte

I can give you 2 stacks of Chameleons for 2 stacks of Leporidae Guise!
@Lemontarte

I can give you 2 stacks of Chameleons for 2 stacks of Leporidae Guise!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
@skyleaf Thanks! I'll shoot a CR right now! <3
@skyleaf Thanks! I'll shoot a CR right now! <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
@Doodeedoodah how many genes would you want for 1 egg?
@Doodeedoodah how many genes would you want for 1 egg?

QVkHS1O.png
@Lemontarte

I'm interested in all the 2022 familiars/apparel you have, but 1:1 chest trades aren't quite equitable. The enchanted necklaces are going for 5G or less, while the tea set and nutcracker familiars are 2-3G apiece. In contrast, chests are going for 17G each at the moment.

Would you be willing to trade 10 familiars (30) and 6 necklaces (30G) for 4 chests (17x4 = 68)?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful by lowballing you, but that seems to be the value of these items according to the AH.
@Lemontarte

I'm interested in all the 2022 familiars/apparel you have, but 1:1 chest trades aren't quite equitable. The enchanted necklaces are going for 5G or less, while the tea set and nutcracker familiars are 2-3G apiece. In contrast, chests are going for 17G each at the moment.

Would you be willing to trade 10 familiars (30) and 6 necklaces (30G) for 4 chests (17x4 = 68)?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful by lowballing you, but that seems to be the value of these items according to the AH.
hu72dVR.png
@Lemontarte could i trade [item=strange chest] for [item= undertide fidget toy]?
@Lemontarte could i trade Strange Chest for Undertide Fidget Toy ?
Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
Have: [Item=Enchanted Cat Necklace]×4[item=Enchanted Stag Necklace]×2[item=Nutcracker]×1[item=Snapper Nutcracker]×2[item=Articulated Fidget Toy]×2[item=Undertide Fidget Toy]×1[item=Book Hoard]×4[item=Salt and Pepper]×2 A bunch of duplicates of old stuff (willing to do up to 3:1 for these). Just ask and I'll likely have it Want: [item=Enchanted Owl Necklace]×2[item=Enchanted Orca Necklace]×1[item=Enchanted Wolf Necklace]×3[item=Black Candle Cascade ]×1[item=strange chest] Would prefer to do a 1:1 for new items :) Also have [item=Secondary Gene: Paisley]×4 that I'd like to trade for [item=primary Gene: Fern]. Ideally at a 1:1 ratio, but whatever is fair Please ping me!!
Have:
Enchanted Cat Necklace ×4 Enchanted Stag Necklace ×2 Nutcracker ×1 Snapper Nutcracker ×2 Articulated Fidget Toy ×2 Undertide Fidget Toy ×1 Book Hoard ×4 Salt and Pepper ×2
A bunch of duplicates of old stuff (willing to do up to 3:1 for these). Just ask and I'll likely have it
Want:
Enchanted Owl Necklace ×2 Enchanted Orca Necklace ×1 Enchanted Wolf Necklace ×3 Black Candle Cascade ×1 Strange Chest

Would prefer to do a 1:1 for new items :)

Also have Secondary Gene: Paisley ×4 that I'd like to trade for Primary Gene: Fern . Ideally at a 1:1 ratio, but whatever is fair

Please ping me!!
@adrienne1614 yeah, I know the AH price is different time to time! I just wrote it cuz I'm not desperately looking for chests for now and I think I might use them if they are left after NotN. How about 5 chests for all of them you listed? Feel free to knock down it if it doesn't sound fair for you! anyway, I honestly don't want to make you feel bad. x_x

@Dragoniaclaw surething! sent a cr. <3
@adrienne1614 yeah, I know the AH price is different time to time! I just wrote it cuz I'm not desperately looking for chests for now and I think I might use them if they are left after NotN. How about 5 chests for all of them you listed? Feel free to knock down it if it doesn't sound fair for you! anyway, I honestly don't want to make you feel bad. x_x

@Dragoniaclaw surething! sent a cr. <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
Mainly looking to trade trinkets and food resources for strange chest trades at the grand exchange, but am open to other trades too. [size=6]Have:[/size] [center] [item=Weathered grimoire] x2300 [item=Flying gurnard] x1500 [item=Leporidae guise] x1100 [item=Mirror] x1000 [item=Nocturne puppet] x800 [item=Night flame] x700 [item=Cuckoo] x500 [item=Living stones] x400 [item=primary gene: fern]x10 [item=secondary gene: paisley] x4 [item=Tertiary gene: smirch]x1 [item=Breed change: Nocturne] x1 [item=scene: Witch's kitchen] x16 [/center] Between 3-10 duplicates of all the new NotN familiars and apparel items this year. Ask about NotN familiars and apparel items from previous years if you want, I may or may not have them. [size=6]Want:[/size] [center] Most: [item=strange chest][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=Chameleon][item=Crystal ball][item=Bee orchard][item=Giant swallowtail caterpillar] 2nd most: [item=Leaf insect][item=Lakebottom flounder] [/center] Thinking 1:1 ratio for food to food or trinket to trinket, 1:2 ratio for trinket to food, but am open to negotiation. For other trades, shoot me an offer.
Mainly looking to trade trinkets and food resources for strange chest trades at the grand exchange, but am open to other trades too.

Have:
Weathered Grimoire x2300 Flying Gurnard x1500 Leporidae Guise x1100
Mirror x1000 Nocturne Puppet x800 Night Flame x700
Cuckoo x500 Living Stones x400

Primary Gene: Fern x10 Secondary Gene: Paisley x4 Tertiary Gene: Smirch x1 Breed Change: Nocturne x1

Scene: Witch's Kitchen x16

Between 3-10 duplicates of all the new NotN familiars and apparel items this year. Ask about NotN familiars and apparel items from previous years if you want, I may or may not have them.

Want:
Most:
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Chameleon Crystal Ball Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar

2nd most:
Leaf Insect Lakebottom Flounder

Thinking 1:1 ratio for food to food or trinket to trinket, 1:2 ratio for trinket to food, but am open to negotiation. For other trades, shoot me an offer.
PiPXAsD.png
  • She/Her
  • FRT+9
1YfWVEZ.png
@Doodeedoodah I can trade [item=Secondary Gene: Paisley]x1 [item=Primary Gene: Fern]x1 [item=Plasmpool Armet]x1 For 4 eggs? not sure if thats over or not
@Doodeedoodah

I can trade Secondary Gene: Paisley x1 Primary Gene: Fern x1 Plasmpool Armet x1

For 4 eggs? not sure if thats over or not
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 107 108