Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 0 gems | 1g:1000t
1 2 3
[center][font=Sylfaen][size=6][emoji=gem size=1][color=transparent]??[/color]B U Y I N G[color=transparent]??[/color]G E M S ![color=transparent]??[/color][emoji=gem size=1][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Sylfaen][size=5][color=red]CLOSED[/color][/size][/font][/center] [rule] [center][font=Sylfaen][size=4]I'm in need of gems and I have the treasure to buy...[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Sylfaen][size=5][size=5][i]In stock:[/i][/size][/size] [size=7][size=5]0 [emoji=treasure size=1][/size][/size][/font][/center] [rule] [center][font=Sylfaen][size=5][i]Gem to treasure ratio:[/i][/size] [size=7]1 [emoji=gem size=1] : 1000 [emoji=treasure size=1][/size] [size=3]Just to keep things simple[/size][/font][/center] [rule] [font=Sylfaen][size=4]Note: [color=blue]> I'm limiting transactions to even amounts (i.e. 50s, 100s, 500s, 1000s etc.) > There's no need to negotiate, feel free to just directly send a CR > I will prioritize direct CRs over in-progress negotiations[/color][/size][/font]
??B U Y I N G??G E M S !??
CLOSED

I'm in need of gems and I have the treasure to buy...
In stock:

Gem to treasure ratio:

1 : 1000
Just to keep things simple

Note:
> I'm limiting transactions to even amounts (i.e. 50s, 100s, 500s, 1000s etc.)
> There's no need to negotiate, feel free to just directly send a CR
> I will prioritize direct CRs over in-progress negotiations
saki_luluwi.png
Bump
Bump
saki_luluwi.png
bump
bump
saki_luluwi.png
bump
bump
saki_luluwi.png
Hi!! i only have 3 gems. but can i turn those into treasure?
Hi!! i only have 3 gems. but can i turn those into treasure?
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
@CxcoWxlf Sure, that'll amount to 3000 treasure if you're still looking?
@CxcoWxlf Sure, that'll amount to 3000 treasure if you're still looking?
saki_luluwi.png
@Luliwi ye!
@Luliwi ye!
@Luliwi Hi! i have 69kt rn and tomorow after fairgrounds i will have 125 (at least) so tomorow can i trade 125kt for 125g?
@Luliwi Hi! i have 69kt rn and tomorow after fairgrounds i will have 125 (at least) so tomorow can i trade 125kt for 125g?
@CxcoWxlf So I'm actually just buying gems since I want to exchange my treasure for gems. I'm not looking to trade gems for treasure, sorry!
@CxcoWxlf So I'm actually just buying gems since I want to exchange my treasure for gems. I'm not looking to trade gems for treasure, sorry!
saki_luluwi.png
@Luluwi yea right after posting i realized that lol!
@Luluwi yea right after posting i realized that lol!
1 2 3