Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gosmer's Leveling Business
Gosmer's Leveling Business
I'll take your dragons anywhere from LVL 5 to LVL 20 within 7 days! I take 2 dragons at a time and I am willing to trade for slots.
This is the first time I've done this so I don't have any examples for now but in the future I'll be posting before and after pictures of a dragons stats.
Both Slots Are Currently Open!
Slot 1: From any LVL to LVL 15 -> 50g, 500,000t, or trades for 5-star or rainbow star items/chests/eggs/skins etc. (open)

Slot 2: From any LVL to LVL 20 -> 75g, 750,000t, or trades for rainbow star items/chests/eggs/skins etc. (open)
I am flexible on prices because I've never done this before and don't really have a margin for how I should price it. Leave any inquires below! Thank you :3
Gosmer's Leveling Business
I'll take your dragons anywhere from LVL 5 to LVL 20 within 7 days! I take 2 dragons at a time and I am willing to trade for slots.
This is the first time I've done this so I don't have any examples for now but in the future I'll be posting before and after pictures of a dragons stats.
Both Slots Are Currently Open!
Slot 1: From any LVL to LVL 15 -> 50g, 500,000t, or trades for 5-star or rainbow star items/chests/eggs/skins etc. (open)

Slot 2: From any LVL to LVL 20 -> 75g, 750,000t, or trades for rainbow star items/chests/eggs/skins etc. (open)
I am flexible on prices because I've never done this before and don't really have a margin for how I should price it. Leave any inquires below! Thank you :3
tumblr_njgstdvszo1qd0s8ko4_100.png
gosmer

he/him
exalting lair
leveling (wip)
if i... reply here, does it boost this back to relevancy?
if i... reply here, does it boost this back to relevancy?
tumblr_njgstdvszo1qd0s8ko4_100.png
gosmer

he/him
exalting lair
leveling (wip)
just a heads up, 75g is closer to 75kt than 750kt! not sure which you meant

most leveling services i see charge around 200kt/200g-300kt/300g to get a dragon from 1-25. hope that helps!
just a heads up, 75g is closer to 75kt than 750kt! not sure which you meant

most leveling services i see charge around 200kt/200g-300kt/300g to get a dragon from 1-25. hope that helps!