Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [help me level!] Cauldron Lending Lv. 12
I'm looking to brew things for people in my level 12 cauldron, for free! I'm working on leveling up (:

If you would like anything brewed, please tell me what and send the materials for it. If there's a cost to brew it please also send the treasure to cover it! I am not currently open for transmuting as I feel it takes me too long to get through stacks of items.

No fee (the payment is kind of helping me level up my cauldron lol), but tips are always welcome and appreciated if you feel like it!
I'm looking to brew things for people in my level 12 cauldron, for free! I'm working on leveling up (:

If you would like anything brewed, please tell me what and send the materials for it. If there's a cost to brew it please also send the treasure to cover it! I am not currently open for transmuting as I feel it takes me too long to get through stacks of items.

No fee (the payment is kind of helping me level up my cauldron lol), but tips are always welcome and appreciated if you feel like it!
Art_shop_forum_signature_finished_1.png
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
loimysO.png
753hxVX.png
YMPbu9R.png
@crocodino Would you be willing to brew x10 of the geode (20) recipe?
@crocodino Would you be willing to brew x10 of the geode (20) recipe?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Sure! Send the stuff over and I'll get on it asap! My cauldron is empty right now (:
@Tropickle Sure! Send the stuff over and I'll get on it asap! My cauldron is empty right now (:
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
loimysO.png
753hxVX.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Crocodino
Hi! Could I get in line for 100 deepearth geodes (5 sets of 20), please? c:
@Crocodino
Hi! Could I get in line for 100 deepearth geodes (5 sets of 20), please? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna Sure! I'll start brewing them after I finish with Tropickles!
@Mirna Sure! I'll start brewing them after I finish with Tropickles!
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
loimysO.png
753hxVX.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bump! (I’m going to bed right now, but I will respond/start brewing later!)
Bump! (I’m going to bed right now, but I will respond/start brewing later!)
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
loimysO.png
753hxVX.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Crocodino

I'd be interested in hiring you to transmute for me. How about a full CR of apparel/familiars?
@Crocodino

I'd be interested in hiring you to transmute for me. How about a full CR of apparel/familiars?
@Ajax4life14 I think I can do that! It might take a little bit, but I’m basically done with my semester at this point so I’m pretty free now lol
@Ajax4life14 I think I can do that! It might take a little bit, but I’m basically done with my semester at this point so I’m pretty free now lol
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
loimysO.png
753hxVX.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Crocodino

Great! I'll send a CR in a bit :) no rush, just take the time you need!
@Crocodino

Great! I'll send a CR in a bit :) no rush, just take the time you need!
Sounds great! Also I forgot they don’t really stack, it seemed like a lot more in my head lmao.
Sounds great! Also I forgot they don’t really stack, it seemed like a lot more in my head lmao.
ePOliyb.png
J7D1quC.png
loimysO.png
753hxVX.png
YMPbu9R.png