Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters [O] 200kt/g per stack
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Ajax4life14 Im not gonna lie I have been taking a hiatus from FR. Do you want me to send you the stuff? (Free of charge becuase i didnt finish)
@Ajax4life14 Im not gonna lie I have been taking a hiatus from FR. Do you want me to send you the stuff? (Free of charge becuase i didnt finish)
I Like your dragon!
Hey hey, just put my last personal brew in for now and I'd be willing to do a half stack for ya again!
Hey hey, just put my last personal brew in for now and I'd be willing to do a half stack for ya again!
@RoseOfTheWoods

Yes please

@ofthevoid

Would you be okay doing a CR of apparel/familiars? I'm trying to clean out my hoard after getting so many items from strange chests
@RoseOfTheWoods

Yes please

@ofthevoid

Would you be okay doing a CR of apparel/familiars? I'm trying to clean out my hoard after getting so many items from strange chests
Yeah I'd be okay with that!
Yeah I'd be okay with that!
@Ajax4life14 Done with my other stuff (for now) and up for any melting/brewing orders (for gems). Have anything for me?
@Ajax4life14 Done with my other stuff (for now) and up for any melting/brewing orders (for gems). Have anything for me?
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

Yes I do. I have a CR full of apparel to melt. I'll send a CR. Just mention in the return CR that you'd like to be paid in gems :)
@Rionach

Yes I do. I have a CR full of apparel to melt. I'll send a CR. Just mention in the return CR that you'd like to be paid in gems :)
[quote name="RoseOfTheWoods" date="2022-12-30 17:51:45" ] @Ajax4life14 Im not gonna lie I have been taking a hiatus from FR. Do you want me to send you the stuff? (Free of charge becuase i didnt finish) [/quote] @RoseOfTheWoods If you happen to log in I'd really appreciate it if you could send everything back
RoseOfTheWoods wrote on 2022-12-30 17:51:45:
@RoseOfTheWoods

If you happen to log in I'd really appreciate it if you could send everything back
Hi! Can I be added to the pinglist for when you are needing transmuters again? Thanks!
Hi! Can I be added to the pinglist for when you are needing transmuters again? Thanks!
@DragonHerder2030

Thanks for the interest! I added you to the pinglist :)
@DragonHerder2030

Thanks for the interest! I added you to the pinglist :)
@Echoleaf123

Hi! I've tried pinging you before but no answer. Could you please let me know how you're doing on melting the stack I sent a while ago? Thanks!
@Echoleaf123

Hi! I've tried pinging you before but no answer. Could you please let me know how you're doing on melting the stack I sent a while ago? Thanks!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11