Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fodder leveling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@polkydots Can do i'll ping you when I start leveling them :D
@polkydots Can do i'll ping you when I start leveling them :D
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake
Would you be willing to take batches over time for a larger payment? I have a Pixie Procession (300g on the MP) that I'm not using, and I'd like to get some fodder leveled to 10. I have 10 adults now, will have 9 to marrow, and the last 11 the day after that. Would that staggered fashion be alright? Or if you'd like I'd be interested in paying for items from the Kelp Beds to keep the batch smaller?
@Forsake
Would you be willing to take batches over time for a larger payment? I have a Pixie Procession (300g on the MP) that I'm not using, and I'd like to get some fodder leveled to 10. I have 10 adults now, will have 9 to marrow, and the last 11 the day after that. Would that staggered fashion be alright? Or if you'd like I'd be interested in paying for items from the Kelp Beds to keep the batch smaller?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan I'm down to level the dragons for the pixie procession, it would be a bit though as I have others to level before you :)
@Raan I'm down to level the dragons for the pixie procession, it would be a bit though as I have others to level before you :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake
I'm not in a rush. Let me know when you'd like me to send them over.
@Forsake
I'm not in a rush. Let me know when you'd like me to send them over.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
image0.png
@Forsake hello, found you from Pochita :3 I would like to order some dragon leveling :D Number of dragons: as many as I can get :3 I think 16? Venue: no preference Level: 10 hoping to pay with some items on your wishlist! LAH listed [item=Silver Flowerfall] 19g [item=warrior spirit] 140g (I have multiples of these, unsure if you want more than 1) will throw in another 1kt to add up to the 160kt needed I also have more warrior spirits that I'd be happy to trade for 14 level 10s each if you are interested in more than one!
@Forsake
hello, found you from Pochita :3 I would like to order some dragon leveling :D

Number of dragons: as many as I can get :3 I think 16?
Venue: no preference
Level: 10

hoping to pay with some items on your wishlist! LAH listed

Silver Flowerfall 19g
Warrior Spirit 140g (I have multiples of these, unsure if you want more than 1)
will throw in another 1kt to add up to the 160kt needed

I also have more warrior spirits that I'd be happy to trade for 14 level 10s each if you are interested in more than one!
@polkydots hi I’m ready for your dragons send them whenever:)

@Fieryblood Hi unfortunately I’m dumb and forgot to update my list of items so I no longer need those items but I’m down to figure something out with you sorry for the inconvenience :(
@polkydots hi I’m ready for your dragons send them whenever:)

@Fieryblood Hi unfortunately I’m dumb and forgot to update my list of items so I no longer need those items but I’m down to figure something out with you sorry for the inconvenience :(
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@forsake no worries! Are there any items you do still need, or are you just looking for currency or melting?
@forsake no worries! Are there any items you do still need, or are you just looking for currency or melting?
@Forsake
Number of dragons: 20, if that’s alright!
Venue: mire

Extra note: due to limited lair space I’ll have to send them over in batches
@Forsake
Number of dragons: 20, if that’s alright!
Venue: mire

Extra note: due to limited lair space I’ll have to send them over in batches
aP34GRw.png
@Fieryblood I have an updated list on the front, but I would take smelting or just currency whatever you would like :)

@sm06sm I can level them but it may be a while due to others before you, I can ping you when I am ready for them. :D
@Fieryblood I have an updated list on the front, but I would take smelting or just currency whatever you would like :)

@sm06sm I can level them but it may be a while due to others before you, I can ping you when I am ready for them. :D
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9