Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Currency Exchange Hub [1:1000]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 712 713
looking to exchange 160g for treasure, thanks!

@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @sedge122 @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino @JackalopShepherd @Hadal @BzooZu @JavaMP @argylion @MrPilgrim @akesi @Suu @Airashii @CalliopeVale @AquarianTraveler @Lavacobra @kitkitkat @Jeevas @AspenCrow @Cerastium @Luna @Apricotjello @Cuddleh
looking to exchange 160g for treasure, thanks!

@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @sedge122 @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino @JackalopShepherd @Hadal @BzooZu @JavaMP @argylion @MrPilgrim @akesi @Suu @Airashii @CalliopeVale @AquarianTraveler @Lavacobra @kitkitkat @Jeevas @AspenCrow @Cerastium @Luna @Apricotjello @Cuddleh
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
acecatcher.png
jt3PpxV.png
Looking to trade 20kt for 20g! :D Done!
Looking to trade 20kt for 20g! :D Done!
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo

Hello! I'd like to trade 1000g for 1000kt. Partials are fine, and I'll update as needed! (EDIT: Completed)

Hello! I'd like to trade 1000g for 1000kt. Partials are fine, and I'll update as needed! (EDIT: Completed)
[quote name="Bearvoyant" date="2023-06-12 16:26:40" ] Hello! I'd like to trade 1000g for 1000kt. Partials are fine, and I'll update as needed! [/quote] I can set up cr. Can check In 30 min. Am gardening but have phone on timer.
Bearvoyant wrote on 2023-06-12 16:26:40:

Hello! I'd like to trade 1000g for 1000kt. Partials are fine, and I'll update as needed!

I can set up cr. Can check In 30 min. Am gardening but have phone on timer.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable

Looking to trade 750g for 750,000 treasure. I'm fine with partial trades and will update as needed.

Done! Thank you!

Looking to trade 750g for 750,000 treasure. I'm fine with partial trades and will update as needed.

Done! Thank you!

Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
I'm needing 70g in exchange for 70kt
Done! Thank you!
I'm needing 70g in exchange for 70kt
Done! Thank you!
Ap6eiOc.png
Looking to buy 20 gems!

Got!
Looking to buy 20 gems!

Got!
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
@celtic7irish Sending you a [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1] CR. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@celtic7irish

Sending you a CR.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Looking for treasure in exchange for gems, 1g:1000t
Have: 1400 gems

Partial amounts fine if for 250+ gems

Send me a CR, no need to ping or reply!

Edit: all pending for now, tysm!
Looking for treasure in exchange for gems, 1g:1000t
Have: 1400 gems

Partial amounts fine if for 250+ gems

Send me a CR, no need to ping or reply!

Edit: all pending for now, tysm!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Tyrannosaur

Sending you a CR for all 14000. I can check every half hour to complete the trade.
@Tyrannosaur

Sending you a CR for all 14000. I can check every half hour to complete the trade.
Kleos
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 712 713