Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Currency Exchange Hub [1:1000]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 685 686
selling 500g for 500kt :)
selling 500g for 500kt :)
WpBgddH.png

unknown.png
@Ashyoo

I can do that for you. Sending CR :)
@Ashyoo

I can do that for you. Sending CR :)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Sevaunt

I'm tapped out, but you might want to use the pinglist to alert the others who need gems. I think there is a link to them in the first post. :)
@Sevaunt

I'm tapped out, but you might want to use the pinglist to alert the others who need gems. I think there is a link to them in the first post. :)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[quote name="Bantymom" date="2023-04-23 23:17:24" ] @Sevaunt I'm tapped out, but you might want to use the pinglist to alert the others who need gems. I think there is a link to them in the first post. :) [/quote] Thank you for the update.
Bantymom wrote on 2023-04-23 23:17:24:
@Sevaunt

Thank you for the update.
Wanna see my Sales
Have 600g need treasure goted
Have 600g need treasure goted
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Selling 750g, want 750kt. :>
Selling 750g, want 750kt. :>
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png[/url]
Have: 3,400g [emoji=gem size=1] Need: 3,400,000t [emoji=treasure size=1] You were pinged because you are on the buying gems pinglist (: [size=1][size=1]@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @sedge122 @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino[/size][/size]
Have: 3,400g

Need: 3,400,000t

You were pinged because you are on the buying gems pinglist (:
@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @sedge122 @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.
Looking to trade 500 gems for treasure please
Looking to trade 500 gems for treasure please
Looking to trade 2000 gems for treasure :) .
Looking to trade 2000 gems for treasure :) .
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
have 500 gems, looking for 500,000 treasure! :3

@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @sedge122 @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino @JackalopShepherd

(hopefully i'm doing this right, its my first time >.<)
have 500 gems, looking for 500,000 treasure! :3

@SolarAngel1223 @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @sedge122 @Brewstoid @WarriorSong @Scrumptious @Bantymom @Espoir @4Jen @ChemicalCandy @Lino @JackalopShepherd

(hopefully i'm doing this right, its my first time >.<)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 685 686