Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN: Trading Everything
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Fieryblood forgive me if I miss read your post.
If you have a full set of the new chest familiars, would you be interested in a 1:1 trade?
1 chest for one familiar? (only this years chest familiars) Thanks. So I will give you 10 chests?
@Fieryblood forgive me if I miss read your post.
If you have a full set of the new chest familiars, would you be interested in a 1:1 trade?
1 chest for one familiar? (only this years chest familiars) Thanks. So I will give you 10 chests?
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@Phoenix sure i can do that! I was offering them a bit discounted, because the AH prices are about 5g right now for the fams; so i could do 3 chests for all of them if you wanted :) I'll set up the CR and you can add your side!
@Phoenix sure i can do that! I was offering them a bit discounted, because the AH prices are about 5g right now for the fams; so i could do 3 chests for all of them if you wanted :) I'll set up the CR and you can add your side!
@Fieryblood If you are happy with that price. Sure. I gave you two free ones as a thank you. Thank you so much :)
@Fieryblood If you are happy with that price. Sure. I gave you two free ones as a thank you. Thank you so much :)
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@Fieryblood — is it possible for me to trade 3 SC for all the new fams + the strange chest/enchanted dungeon vistas?
@Fieryblood — is it possible for me to trade 3 SC for all the new fams + the strange chest/enchanted dungeon vistas?
fwvPppZ.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42