Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN: Trading Everything
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Fieryblood
How many chests each for the white and black candle cascade apparel?
@Fieryblood
How many chests each for the white and black candle cascade apparel?
0gldo0m.png
@Solstices they would be 2 candles per 1 chest! I have about 30 of each I could part with rn
@Solstices they would be 2 candles per 1 chest! I have about 30 of each I could part with rn
@Fieryblood
May I please trade you 4 chests for 3 white and 4 black?
@Fieryblood
May I please trade you 4 chests for 3 white and 4 black?
0gldo0m.png
@fieryblood

How much for the remaining 6 festival familiars? (Spirit of earth & Nature; the four gemstone statues)?

I’m willing to trade in eggs and chest c:

My fest fam wishlist should be the last bumped thread on my profile other than this one.
@fieryblood

How much for the remaining 6 festival familiars? (Spirit of earth & Nature; the four gemstone statues)?

I’m willing to trade in eggs and chest c:

My fest fam wishlist should be the last bumped thread on my profile other than this one.
Selling fest, crates, den, +more!
wip hatchery
@sburbplayer heya! I guess i actually sold the spirit of wind, but I do have a spirit of the arcane.

I also have an Earth Sprite I could trade if you are interested, though I am not selling at current LAH so understand if you aren't interested :) I just wouldn't be selling at the current prices anyway

prices: (im taking chests at 16g and eggs at 200g)

Earth Sprite: 11kg
spirit of the arcane: 200g
spirit of earth: 200g (also not technically LAH, but I wouldn't sell for less than 200g)
Fluorite Windsinger: 49g
Agate Shadowbinder: 130g
Malachite Gladekeeper: 30g
Larimar Tidelord: 40g

so total together for the 6 would be 649g: 41 chests or 3 eggs plus 3 chests (or some combo thereof)

sprite would be an additional 55 eggs or 688 chests
@sburbplayer heya! I guess i actually sold the spirit of wind, but I do have a spirit of the arcane.

I also have an Earth Sprite I could trade if you are interested, though I am not selling at current LAH so understand if you aren't interested :) I just wouldn't be selling at the current prices anyway

prices: (im taking chests at 16g and eggs at 200g)

Earth Sprite: 11kg
spirit of the arcane: 200g
spirit of earth: 200g (also not technically LAH, but I wouldn't sell for less than 200g)
Fluorite Windsinger: 49g
Agate Shadowbinder: 130g
Malachite Gladekeeper: 30g
Larimar Tidelord: 40g

so total together for the 6 would be 649g: 41 chests or 3 eggs plus 3 chests (or some combo thereof)

sprite would be an additional 55 eggs or 688 chests
@fieryblood I can do 3 eggs + 3 chests for the six! I’m not currently interested in getting the sprites.
@fieryblood I can do 3 eggs + 3 chests for the six! I’m not currently interested in getting the sprites.
Selling fest, crates, den, +more!
wip hatchery
@sburbplayer sounds good! I'll shoot over a CR
@sburbplayer sounds good! I'll shoot over a CR
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42