Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV turnips/ monthly [S] gems, items
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46
@Mahogi okay, got it! shards sent, lmk if something went wrong [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Mahogi okay, got it! shards sent, lmk if something went wrong
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Shoot, I forgot to leave a message when I sent the potatoes over, I'm Sonoch on DV too!
Shoot, I forgot to leave a message when I sent the potatoes over, I'm Sonoch on DV too!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@Endofwave

Hiya! Sent gemmies for the potatoes (1g:200p)
400 turnips, alright, let's get a couple monthly clothes. They will be located at PAI shop.
Spectral Corsair Ship Graveyard
Spectral Corsair Sea Spirits
@Endofwave

Hiya! Sent gemmies for the potatoes (1g:200p)
400 turnips, alright, let's get a couple monthly clothes. They will be located at PAI shop.
Spectral Corsair Ship Graveyard
Spectral Corsair Sea Spirits
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi I noticed your ratio change-- how's 99kp for 555g as per 1g:180p? Thanks!!
@Mahogi I noticed your ratio change-- how's 99kp for 555g as per 1g:180p? Thanks!!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals

Yeah, I suddenly drastically dropped in gems, so have to reduce the ratio till I earn the money back x.x Sending gems!
@dragonpals

Yeah, I suddenly drastically dropped in gems, so have to reduce the ratio till I earn the money back x.x Sending gems!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@dragonpals

Ohshit I only now realized, with my new ratio instead of paying LESS for the potatoes I am paying more which was not my intention :X Oh boy sleepy is BAD
Ratio was supposed to be 220, not 180. I understand if trading won't interest you anymore, let me know
@dragonpals

Ohshit I only now realized, with my new ratio instead of paying LESS for the potatoes I am paying more which was not my intention :X Oh boy sleepy is BAD
Ratio was supposed to be 220, not 180. I understand if trading won't interest you anymore, let me know
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi Whoops, I didn’t notice that either! I just figured potatoes were getting more valuable as we moved in on another custom cycle. In that case, I’d like to save up a bit more before trading next— I like to get >500g at a time or so! I hope you don’t mind :D
@Mahogi Whoops, I didn’t notice that either! I just figured potatoes were getting more valuable as we moved in on another custom cycle. In that case, I’d like to save up a bit more before trading next— I like to get >500g at a time or so! I hope you don’t mind :D
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals

No worries no worries ^^
@dragonpals

No worries no worries ^^
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
Just wanted to say here! I cancelled the CR because you already sent me one yesterday which I accepted!
@Mahogi
Just wanted to say here! I cancelled the CR because you already sent me one yesterday which I accepted!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Mahogi Heyy! I've got 330kp for you this time since the spud rato bumped up ^^
@Mahogi Heyy! I've got 330kp for you this time since the spud rato bumped up ^^
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46