Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fellow Travellers Fodder Leveling
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 98
Number of Dragons: 30
Level To Reach: 6
Payment Method: Treasure! <3
Number of Dragons: 30
Level To Reach: 6
Payment Method: Treasure! <3
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

Hello! I don't have any more room at the moment but I can ping you once I do if you'd like ^^
@Xesei

Hello! I don't have any more room at the moment but I can ping you once I do if you'd like ^^
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
I would also like a ping for when you have room to take new orders, please! If you don't mind, of course.
I would also like a ping for when you have room to take new orders, please! If you don't mind, of course.
blackhartecourt.png
@/SinTriangle

Ah sorry about that! Must have just saw when you took on more orders. But I'd love a ping when you got the time/space! <3 Thank you!
@/SinTriangle

Ah sorry about that! Must have just saw when you took on more orders. But I'd love a ping when you got the time/space! <3 Thank you!
zSKdav4.png
@polkydots

Sending your dragons back now!
@polkydots

Sending your dragons back now!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
tysm! If it's ok to order again then

Number of Dragons: 10
Level To Reach: 10
Payment Method: treasure!

If you need a break (or would prefer to do 30 7s) let me know, I'm flexible <3

Still can't train much myself and trickmurk is fast approaching so if you let me ima be here as often as i can haha

tysm! If it's ok to order again then

Number of Dragons: 10
Level To Reach: 10
Payment Method: treasure!

If you need a break (or would prefer to do 30 7s) let me know, I'm flexible <3

Still can't train much myself and trickmurk is fast approaching so if you let me ima be here as often as i can haha

eryE1Fv.png
@polkydots
I'm gonna let the others have a chance to queue in first but if they want to wait till there's more room I can definitely take yours again!

@Xesei
I'll have 10 slots open currently if you wanna send some dragons, no worries if you'd rather wait till I can take the full 30!
@polkydots
I'm gonna let the others have a chance to queue in first but if they want to wait till there's more room I can definitely take yours again!

@Xesei
I'll have 10 slots open currently if you wanna send some dragons, no worries if you'd rather wait till I can take the full 30!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
sounds good thank you! Would you mind pinging me? If not no worries, I can check back :D
sounds good thank you! Would you mind pinging me? If not no worries, I can check back :D
eryE1Fv.png
@/SinTriangle

Alright cool thanks! I'll toss them now so you can get to them as you please :)
@/SinTriangle

Alright cool thanks! I'll toss them now so you can get to them as you please :)
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

Sounds good!
@Xesei

Sounds good!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 98