Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nests 15kt/g+ !
Hello again and a belated welcome back! I have 5 nests available!
Hello again and a belated welcome back! I have 5 nests available!
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
since i’ve hatched this batch and sent them back, i’m ready to take in 4 new pairs for breeding!
since i’ve hatched this batch and sent them back, i’m ready to take in 4 new pairs for breeding!
IMG_6734.png
IMG_6736.png
IMG_6735.png
IMG_6737.png
@microwavedfrog @sparra @ferretjuice @PepperPoppers

Hey folks, I hope you are well.

I am not going to be able to send out the pairings this evening due to a lack of spoons. Therefore, I will send them out tomorrow, provided that you are okay with that.

If you prefer not to keep them open for an extended period, then that is absolutely understandable and do refrain from doing so on my behalf. However, if you do not mind waiting, I will provide a compensation of 16kt/g per nest in lieu of 15kt. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your assistance and offering your nests in the first place! Wishing you a great day or night.
@microwavedfrog @sparra @ferretjuice @PepperPoppers

Hey folks, I hope you are well.

I am not going to be able to send out the pairings this evening due to a lack of spoons. Therefore, I will send them out tomorrow, provided that you are okay with that.

If you prefer not to keep them open for an extended period, then that is absolutely understandable and do refrain from doing so on my behalf. However, if you do not mind waiting, I will provide a compensation of 16kt/g per nest in lieu of 15kt. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your assistance and offering your nests in the first place! Wishing you a great day or night.
Happy to wait!
Happy to wait!
no problems waiting! take your time :D
no problems waiting! take your time :D
IMG_6734.png
IMG_6736.png
IMG_6735.png
IMG_6737.png
I don't mind waiting!!!!!!!!
I don't mind waiting!!!!!!!!
5OZS7SI.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
There's no rush, take your time!
There's no rush, take your time!
they/he FR+8
Everybody's nested now and they have 3+3+2+3+2 = 13 eggs total; see you in 5 days!
Everybody's nested now and they have 3+3+2+3+2 = 13 eggs total; see you in 5 days!
they/he FR+8
17 eggs! I hope you have a good day!
17 eggs! I hope you have a good day!
5OZS7SI.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
I have 5 nests open :)
I have 5 nests open :)