Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Services (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[columns][center][color=transparent]blah blah blah bluh bl[/color][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2418375][img]https://i.imgur.com/RDVCSRF.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][size=7][color=pink][b]>>[/b][/color][/size] [size=7][color=pink][b]CAULDRON (MAX LVL)[/b][/color][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [LIST] [*] i do item transmutation for food, materials, and other items only right now [*] i will say, however, if you bribe me (LOL) i will be more likely to do a cr of fams or apparel :) [*] my price for transmutation is 150kt/150g per stack of 99 items, for smaller stacks just ask :) [*] one stack of 99 items per order please, i will get overwhelmed otherwise [*] i will take up to 3 orders of items to melt, from 3 separate players [*] i will take up to 5 orders of recipes at a time [*] open during fest! [*] please provide all mats and treasure for the recipes [/LIST] ----- [quote=orders][b]RECIPES[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]TRANSMUTATION[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] ----- Pinglist;
blah blah blah bluh blRDVCSRF.png
>> CAULDRON
(MAX LVL)

• i do item transmutation for food, materials, and other items only right now
  • i will say, however, if you bribe me (LOL) i will be more likely to do a cr of fams or apparel :)
  • my price for transmutation is 150kt/150g per stack of 99 items, for smaller stacks just ask :)
  • one stack of 99 items per order please, i will get overwhelmed otherwise
  • i will take up to 3 orders of items to melt, from 3 separate players
  • i will take up to 5 orders of recipes at a time
  • open during fest!
  • please provide all mats and treasure for the recipes

orders wrote:
RECIPES

TRANSMUTATION

Pinglist;
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion

hi! lmk if i'm not supposed to post yet; i'll delete my post. would you be able to brew a set of FC for me? ^^
@TheSunsIllusion

hi! lmk if i'm not supposed to post yet; i'll delete my post. would you be able to brew a set of FC for me? ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish u can post!!!! and yes absolutely! send the stuff and ill get right on that :)
@Whirlwish u can post!!!! and yes absolutely! send the stuff and ill get right on that :)
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
hello! do you have a pinglist? if so i'd love to be on it! otherwise, i'd love to get some fc brewed :)
hello! do you have a pinglist? if so i'd love to be on it! otherwise, i'd love to get some fc brewed :)
1HKauy9.png
Hi! Could you brew me one of each fest skin please? Not sure if it's one slot per person or per item :o
Hi! Could you brew me one of each fest skin please? Not sure if it's one slot per person or per item :o
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@Hiii hello! Sorry im just seeing this, you can send me the mats and ill get on it now!
@Etheryn i can do that! Send me the mats and ill get on that asap :)
@Hiii hello! Sorry im just seeing this, you can send me the mats and ill get on it now!
@Etheryn i can do that! Send me the mats and ill get on that asap :)
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
@TheSunsIllusion
sending over enough mats for 3 x20 Tablets, my fellow borb and abe lover
@TheSunsIllusion
sending over enough mats for 3 x20 Tablets, my fellow borb and abe lover
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll1011.png

if you are reading this
then you are stinki