Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 30,000+ CS Pets [W] T/G
1 2
Hey!

I've been playing chicken smoothie for quite a number of years now. But I don't have enough time anymore for all these sim games between college and work. So I'm looking to sell a majority of my collection off to better homes!

My pets go as far back as 2008 with many very rares, rares and even store pets!

Malks, Warrior Cats, Nick Pets and so much more just take a look for yourself.

Just about everything is up for sale. However, because of the sheer amount of pets I have many of the groups are unlocked still. Just send me a message over here on FR and we can work out a trade.

I'm not looking to take food, dragons or eggs so please do not ask for an exception.

I might take some items, companions or skins/accents but only if they very old and rare.

Treasure and gems are my priority.

I will even take an art trade!

Please have an offer ready when asking for a trade.

My Account

Thank you!
Hey!

I've been playing chicken smoothie for quite a number of years now. But I don't have enough time anymore for all these sim games between college and work. So I'm looking to sell a majority of my collection off to better homes!

My pets go as far back as 2008 with many very rares, rares and even store pets!

Malks, Warrior Cats, Nick Pets and so much more just take a look for yourself.

Just about everything is up for sale. However, because of the sheer amount of pets I have many of the groups are unlocked still. Just send me a message over here on FR and we can work out a trade.

I'm not looking to take food, dragons or eggs so please do not ask for an exception.

I might take some items, companions or skins/accents but only if they very old and rare.

Treasure and gems are my priority.

I will even take an art trade!

Please have an offer ready when asking for a trade.

My Account

Thank you!
Yokai.gif
Bump
Bump
Yokai.gif
Bump
Bump
Yokai.gif
Bump
Bump
Yokai.gif