Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [open] Dragon levelling services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CavrenJr I can go down to 125ktr. If that's alright with you then send them over in a CR!

@6969 Thanks so much! How many dragons are you hoping to level?
@CavrenJr I can go down to 125ktr. If that's alright with you then send them over in a CR!

@6969 Thanks so much! How many dragons are you hoping to level?
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
@minim only 3 at the moment, when ill get more treasure i'll order more! only gems in my bank account xD
@minim only 3 at the moment, when ill get more treasure i'll order more! only gems in my bank account xD
QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@6969 The final total will be 24ktr, so if that's alright then send them over in a CR!
@6969 The final total will be 24ktr, so if that's alright then send them over in a CR!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
@minim They have been sent in cr ^^
@minim They have been sent in cr ^^
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png1qSQ4Z1.gif

Wishlist Derg
@minim i think ill use your services often, may i get 3 more? :D Level 7 again
@minim i think ill use your services often, may i get 3 more? :D Level 7 again
QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@minim I have a dragon I would love to get leveled to 25! He is level 16 now; how much would that be? :o
@minim I have a dragon I would love to get leveled to 25! He is level 16 now; how much would that be? :o
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@azemn Hi, I'll be willing to level them for 120ktr/g. If that's alright with you, then feel free to send them in a CR!
@azemn Hi, I'll be willing to level them for 120ktr/g. If that's alright with you, then feel free to send them in a CR!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
@CavrenJr It's the second day, so time for an update! Rose is currently at lv20, halfway to lv21. My current guess-timate for when I'll be able to get her back to you is day 4 or 5, but obviously this is only an approximation, so may be longer or shorter. You can see her level in the "battle stats" tab, which is beneath her energy bar. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77727708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/777278/77727708.png[/img][/url]
@CavrenJr It's the second day, so time for an update! Rose is currently at lv20, halfway to lv21. My current guess-timate for when I'll be able to get her back to you is day 4 or 5, but obviously this is only an approximation, so may be longer or shorter.

You can see her level in the "battle stats" tab, which is beneath her energy bar.
77727708.png
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Thanks for the update, also no need to rush!^^
Thanks for the update, also no need to rush!^^
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png1qSQ4Z1.gif

Wishlist Derg
@CavrenJr You're welcome! Don't worry, I'm taking plenty of breaks and levelling in short bouts.
@CavrenJr You're welcome! Don't worry, I'm taking plenty of breaks and levelling in short bouts.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8