Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] umas (on ah)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump
bump
XiptSPP.png
bump
bump
XiptSPP.png
@maliketh
would you consider putting sleepy desert and luna aeternum om hold for about a week or so? 0: i can definitely get the funds for both, i’m just a little slower at the moment since i’m away from my laptop!
@maliketh
would you consider putting sleepy desert and luna aeternum om hold for about a week or so? 0: i can definitely get the funds for both, i’m just a little slower at the moment since i’m away from my laptop!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@monosoons sure! ill put them in a cr so just add funds when you get them :)
@monosoons sure! ill put them in a cr so just add funds when you get them :)
XiptSPP.png
bump
bump
XiptSPP.png
@maliketh -
Is "Cracked Howlite" by Chivalry in fact an accent you've reconsidered selling?

I'm quite interested, but it's indeed not on the AH at the moment of this comment. Nevertheless, I hope you don't mind my double-checking!

The most recent sale I can actually find for it is 8 months ago (500g), which seems far too out of date to be a useful reference. If you're selling after all, I'd love to know if you've got a price point in mind?

@maliketh -
Is "Cracked Howlite" by Chivalry in fact an accent you've reconsidered selling?

I'm quite interested, but it's indeed not on the AH at the moment of this comment. Nevertheless, I hope you don't mind my double-checking!

The most recent sale I can actually find for it is 8 months ago (500g), which seems far too out of date to be a useful reference. If you're selling after all, I'd love to know if you've got a price point in mind?

pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Tuberose im fine with selling cracked howlite! one of its color variants is being sold for 650g, would that be ok?
@Tuberose im fine with selling cracked howlite! one of its color variants is being sold for 650g, would that be ok?
XiptSPP.png
@maliketh
That sounds more than reasonable! I'd be happy to do a CR or PA; whatever's easiest for you.
@maliketh
That sounds more than reasonable! I'd be happy to do a CR or PA; whatever's easiest for you.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Tuberose ill send a pa! thanks for buying :)
@Tuberose ill send a pa! thanks for buying :)
XiptSPP.png
bumping again
bumping again
XiptSPP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7