Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA's (Updated 01/30)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
It is that time again where I go through my collection to sell some of my UMA's. The usual "I have no impulse control and I have other uma's to pay for so gotta sell some of the ones I own to pay for ones I need :')"

What I am accepting:
-Gems (Priority and preferred)
-Treasure (1:1000 ratio)
-Eggs at LAH for whatever type
-UMA's by Brightmyth (888), Sucrose, Draconicslime, and Sherushi (I have a lot of their work from the last two years)

Holds: Only going to do up to a week for holds atm

I am subscribed so no need to ping! Willing to haggle so give me offers and I will say if it is fair or not. If any are still in circulation or currently printing or very recently (within the last month) printed and are not limiteds, I have no problem selling them at print price!

* = tentative (corelates with the uma before the * not after it)

Thanks in advance for looking :D

UMA's

None are on the AH! I prefer being given offers if you are interested. I am very flexible with prices.

Limiteds/Customs

It is that time again where I go through my collection to sell some of my UMA's. The usual "I have no impulse control and I have other uma's to pay for so gotta sell some of the ones I own to pay for ones I need :')"

What I am accepting:
-Gems (Priority and preferred)
-Treasure (1:1000 ratio)
-Eggs at LAH for whatever type
-UMA's by Brightmyth (888), Sucrose, Draconicslime, and Sherushi (I have a lot of their work from the last two years)

Holds: Only going to do up to a week for holds atm

I am subscribed so no need to ping! Willing to haggle so give me offers and I will say if it is fair or not. If any are still in circulation or currently printing or very recently (within the last month) printed and are not limiteds, I have no problem selling them at print price!

* = tentative (corelates with the uma before the * not after it)

Thanks in advance for looking :D

UMA's

None are on the AH! I prefer being given offers if you are interested. I am very flexible with prices.

Limiteds/Customs

57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
How much for Q? I don’t know what it originally sold for or what it’s worth, sorry
How much for Q? I don’t know what it originally sold for or what it’s worth, sorry
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby did you mean U? The female imp skin?
@butcherbaby did you mean U? The female imp skin?
Hahaha yes I don’t know why I put Q
Hahaha yes I don’t know why I put Q
Dappervolk ID #27689
@butcherbaby I want to say it was 1.2kg when I bought it, so I would resell it for around 1.6kg
@butcherbaby I want to say it was 1.2kg when I bought it, so I would resell it for around 1.6kg
I’ll take it! Please send a PA or CR, whatever you prefer
I’ll take it! Please send a PA or CR, whatever you prefer
Dappervolk ID #27689
Hi! How much would golden days be worth, please? No idea what it´s sold for either, sorry ^^;
Hi! How much would golden days be worth, please? No idea what it´s sold for either, sorry ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
How much do you want for Bad Dogs? My order fell through on the last run :'> would 750g work ? Also, and prefacing this by saying I do not have it, I noticed you have Sleepyhead [skin=34117] on your wishlist; I love that accent too! There's only one copy in existence though, and I believe the account that owns the print rights to it is inactive. You can however get your own recolor of that artwork from the artist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2802817/1#post_41801953]here[/url] [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
How much do you want for Bad Dogs? My order fell through on the last run :'> would 750g work ?

Also, and prefacing this by saying I do not have it, I noticed you have Sleepyhead on your wishlist; I love that accent too! There's only one copy in existence though, and I believe the account that owns the print rights to it is inactive. You can however get your own recolor of that artwork from the artist here
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@IamNoHere I would sell it for 750g <3

@RheoTastic I am good with 750g, I will set up a PA! Also I never look too deep but I love Sherushi's stuff... of course it is a 1 copy custom xD ty for pointing that out to me <3 I will have to think about poking sherushi for a recolor huhu
@IamNoHere I would sell it for 750g <3

@RheoTastic I am good with 750g, I will set up a PA! Also I never look too deep but I love Sherushi's stuff... of course it is a 1 copy custom xD ty for pointing that out to me <3 I will have to think about poking sherushi for a recolor huhu
thank you, and yw!! dw though I'm the same, the only reason I know its a one copy is because I tried to get it myself once [emoji=mirror size=1]
thank you, and yw!! dw though I'm the same, the only reason I know its a one copy is because I tried to get it myself once
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25