Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin (1.6g/per, 160g for stack)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Jinoga I'm sending you 2 CRs, one one-way and one two-way. Got 52 different items when grinding :)
@Jinoga I'm sending you 2 CRs, one one-way and one two-way. Got 52 different items when grinding :)
S9kDGqU.pngCcPlrie.png21406.png
Hiya!

I can take a full thing of Apparel to smelt if you're okay with it~! I cleared out all my apparel and mats already so it won't get confused!
Hiya!

I can take a full thing of Apparel to smelt if you're okay with it~! I cleared out all my apparel and mats already so it won't get confused!
Please ping me!
Hi! I'm a Coliseum obsessed fool who's ready for friendly chats! Don't be afraid to send me a PM! You can also request me to level your fodder dragons! I work for cheap!

Ylbhatd.pngeIK5iG7.pngDoQJ9XF.pngXyTWbuc.pngMfWCEzN.png
@BlightBelle

Sure thing, I'll send the CR right over! Thank you! :)
@BlightBelle

Sure thing, I'll send the CR right over! Thank you! :)
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Am up for a material stack on gems. Any time limits?
Am up for a material stack on gems. Any time limits?
rANREhH.png
@FriendlyDragon

Alrighty! I would like to hear back from you within two weeks, but if something comes up, you can let me know! I will happily extend the time so long as I'm kept updated. :o
@FriendlyDragon

Alrighty! I would like to hear back from you within two weeks, but if something comes up, you can let me know! I will happily extend the time so long as I'm kept updated. :o
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
hey! I'd love to melt a CR (36) of familiars or apparel for you! [emoji=cauldron size=1]
hey! I'd love to melt a CR (36) of familiars or apparel for you!
U0f2Kfb.png
@meadowie

Thank you! I'll send some familiars your way in a CR!
@meadowie

Thank you! I'll send some familiars your way in a CR!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@jinoga I'd be down to smelt some food for you if you're still looking for food smelters. I usually take less than 9 days for a full stack since and I'm very particular about what food I convert, so no need to worry about that happening by accident.
I can take a full stack, and Idk which currency I'll need when I finish, but I'll let you know then if that's okay with you
@jinoga I'd be down to smelt some food for you if you're still looking for food smelters. I usually take less than 9 days for a full stack since and I'm very particular about what food I convert, so no need to worry about that happening by accident.
I can take a full stack, and Idk which currency I'll need when I finish, but I'll let you know then if that's okay with you
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
@DarkPanda

Sure thing! Letting me know the currency when you finish is perfectly okay with me! :o I'll send a stack over in a CR, thank you! ^^
@DarkPanda

Sure thing! Letting me know the currency when you finish is perfectly okay with me! :o I'll send a stack over in a CR, thank you! ^^
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga I can smelt a full stack of food and do 3 hours in Blooming Grove
@Jinoga I can smelt a full stack of food and do 3 hours in Blooming Grove
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14