Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] FroZia Nest Renting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
^
^
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
^
^
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
^
^
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
^
^
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
^
^
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
^
^
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
^
^
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
@DarkPanda could i rent your three nests today? I have more project pairs in need of a nest c:
@DarkPanda could i rent your three nests today? I have more project pairs in need of a nest c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@DarkPanda
@UnholyFidelity

Do you guys have nest available? In total I’d need 3 if that’s ok

One is an emergency set needed the other two don’t matter nearly as much
@DarkPanda
@UnholyFidelity

Do you guys have nest available? In total I’d need 3 if that’s ok

One is an emergency set needed the other two don’t matter nearly as much
Visit my grinding services!!!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3126761#post_3126761
@frostmeri I can take all three pairs. Go ahead and send a CR whenever is convenient. You can send the 15kt/g with the dragons, or after they're done. Whichever works for you.
@Dozer UnholyFidelity has no open nests, and i have one remaining, so I can take your priority nesting, and Fidel can take the other two when his nests clear up in a few days. You can sent the priority pair over whenever you like. You can attatch the payment with it, or we can do a two-way trade once the babies are hatched. Whichever one you prefer is fine.
@frostmeri I can take all three pairs. Go ahead and send a CR whenever is convenient. You can send the 15kt/g with the dragons, or after they're done. Whichever works for you.
@Dozer UnholyFidelity has no open nests, and i have one remaining, so I can take your priority nesting, and Fidel can take the other two when his nests clear up in a few days. You can sent the priority pair over whenever you like. You can attatch the payment with it, or we can do a two-way trade once the babies are hatched. Whichever one you prefer is fine.
ezgif-3-4cc486adb2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19