Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Goo Swamp - Closed
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hlwc3RI.png[/img] [size=4][font=tahoma]Deep inside the Tangled Woods, a swampy area claims all that dares approach it. Legends tell of lost dragons and their possessions, entering the swamp to never be seen again. With the draining of the Thorndark Altar, many dragons have once again journeyed to seek out this swamp; following tales of clans rewarded by the Shadowbinder for their offerings. As lightning crashes overhead the thorns seem to part before you, revealing the way once more. The Goo Swamp has been revived, and any who wishes to honor Shadowbinder may throw items and even currency into the swamp. Lucky clans may even find their offerings rewarded with prizes at the end of the week. [size=5][b]ATTENDANTS[/b][/size] [user=Hyacindy]
Hlwc3RI.png

Deep inside the Tangled Woods, a swampy area claims all that dares approach it. Legends tell of lost dragons and their possessions, entering the swamp to never be seen again. With the draining of the Thorndark Altar, many dragons have once again journeyed to seek out this swamp; following tales of clans rewarded by the Shadowbinder for their offerings. As lightning crashes overhead the thorns seem to part before you, revealing the way once more.

The Goo Swamp has been revived, and any who wishes to honor Shadowbinder may throw items and even currency into the swamp. Lucky clans may even find their offerings rewarded with prizes at the end of the week.

ATTENDANTS
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y1ULX3d.png[/img][/center] [font=tahoma]The Goo Swamp needs all sorts of items and currency to remain healthy and active. You will be compensated for your help by earning tickets! So! If you have any [b]item[/b] or [b]currency[/b] you'd like to throw into the Swamp, you should be aware of the following rules: [indent][font=tahoma]• All items and currencies donated will be sent out to Shadow's Dom Bank. • Tickets are calculated by [b]hoardsell value[/b]. • [b]Tickets are worth 1000 treasure or 1 gem each.[/b] Values will be rounded down to nearest thousand to keep calculation easy, but all tickets will be calculated using the total donation by a specific user. • Donations should be sent to one of the online attendants on the Spreadsheet via PMs or 1-way CRs. • This raffle will run from May 1 - 7 23:55 FR time! • Winners are chosen with a [b]random number generator[/b]. • If you win one of the tiered prizes (most donations sent), you are still eligible for RNG prizes. • Unlockable prizes will only be added to the raffle if they're unlocked. • There are some items that are exceptions to the hoardsell rule. [indent][font=tahoma] • [b]Eliminate, rally, ambush, berserker, haste:[/b] these stones will be priced at LAH at the time of ticket calculation. • [b]Baldwin materials:[/b] materials without hoardsell price will be priced at LAH at the time of ticket calculation. • [b]Baldwin genes:[/b] these genes will be calculated according to fixed average prices. [s]I'll try and find a better place to put these for next opening[/s] [indent][font=tahoma] [b][u]Modern[/u][/b] [b]Capsule:[/b] 325g [b]Scales:[/b] 200g [b]Veined:[/b] 295g [b]Keel:[/b] 170g [b]Skink:[/b] 290g [b]Spinner:[/b] 235g [b]Poison:[/b] 245g [b]Toxin:[/b] 265g [b]Pinstripe:[/b] 340g [b]Trail:[/b] 330g [b]Stitched:[/b] 295g [b]Patchwork:[/b] 245g [b]Slime:[/b] 275g [b]Sludge:[/b] 320g [b][u]Gaoler[/u][/b] [b]Pinstripe:[/b] 355g [b]Trail:[/b] 325g [b]Scorpion:[/b] 185g [b]Veined:[/b] 280g [b][u]Banescale[/u][/b] [b]Skink:[/b] 275g [b]Spinner:[/b] 85g [b]Pinstripe:[/b] 315g [b]Trail:[/b] 310g [b]Poison:[/b] 230g [b]Toxin:[/b] 210g [b]Porcupine:[/b] 295g [b][u]Veilspun[/u][/b] [b]Skink:[/b] 85g [b]Spinner:[/b] 40g [b]Stitched:[/b] 50g [b]Patchwork:[/b] 140g [b]Beetle:[/b] 80g [b]Capsule:[/b] 90g [b]Vial of Darkened Sight:[/b] 275g[/indent] [font=tahoma] • [b]Skins without hoardsell price:[/b] will be priced at LAH. Please note that hoardsell value can be checked by using the BBCode tooltip and won't show up on your hoard. • [b]Genes:[/b] will be priced according to their marketplace price, treasure or gem. Coli genes will be priced at LAH, since their hoardsell value is so low. • [b]Boss Familiars:[/b] will be priced at LAH. • [b]Gem MP Items:[/b] will be priced at Gem MP price. • [b]Fest Currency:[/b] will be priced at LAH (lowest price per unit). • [b]Vistas without hoardsell price:[/b] will be priced at LAH. • [b]Fest chests and Coliseum crates:[/b] will be compared to the skin's LAH value. Lowest value will be used. [indent][font=tahoma][b]Note:[/b] this is due to some crates and chests being grossly overpriced compared to the skins themselves.[/indent] [/indent][/indent] [font=tahoma]You can always check your tickets on the weekly spreadsheet! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [b]Hyacindy[/b]. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s8vnsGuiACu6emI7i6uRpPKXKG-BFPz35CnjZvX_z58/edit?usp=sharing] [size=6][b]SPREADSHEET[/b][/size]
Y1ULX3d.png

The Goo Swamp needs all sorts of items and currency to remain healthy and active. You will be compensated for your help by earning tickets!

So! If you have any item or currency you'd like to throw into the Swamp, you should be aware of the following rules:

• All items and currencies donated will be sent out to Shadow's Dom Bank.

• Tickets are calculated by hoardsell value.

Tickets are worth 1000 treasure or 1 gem each. Values will be rounded down to nearest thousand to keep calculation easy, but all tickets will be calculated using the total donation by a specific user.

• Donations should be sent to one of the online attendants on the Spreadsheet via PMs or 1-way CRs.

• This raffle will run from May 1 - 7 23:55 FR time!

• Winners are chosen with a random number generator.

• If you win one of the tiered prizes (most donations sent), you are still eligible for RNG prizes.

• Unlockable prizes will only be added to the raffle if they're unlocked.

• There are some items that are exceptions to the hoardsell rule.

Eliminate, rally, ambush, berserker, haste: these stones will be priced at LAH at the time of ticket calculation.

Baldwin materials: materials without hoardsell price will be priced at LAH at the time of ticket calculation.

Baldwin genes: these genes will be calculated according to fixed average prices. I'll try and find a better place to put these for next opening

Modern
Capsule: 325g
Scales: 200g
Veined: 295g
Keel: 170g
Skink: 290g
Spinner: 235g
Poison: 245g
Toxin: 265g
Pinstripe: 340g
Trail: 330g
Stitched: 295g
Patchwork: 245g
Slime: 275g
Sludge: 320g

Gaoler
Pinstripe: 355g
Trail: 325g
Scorpion: 185g
Veined: 280g

Banescale
Skink: 275g
Spinner: 85g
Pinstripe: 315g
Trail: 310g
Poison: 230g
Toxin: 210g
Porcupine: 295g

Veilspun
Skink: 85g
Spinner: 40g
Stitched: 50g
Patchwork: 140g
Beetle: 80g
Capsule: 90g

Vial of Darkened Sight: 275g

Skins without hoardsell price: will be priced at LAH. Please note that hoardsell value can be checked by using the BBCode tooltip and won't show up on your hoard.

Genes: will be priced according to their marketplace price, treasure or gem. Coli genes will be priced at LAH, since their hoardsell value is so low.

Boss Familiars: will be priced at LAH.

Gem MP Items: will be priced at Gem MP price.

Fest Currency: will be priced at LAH (lowest price per unit).

Vistas without hoardsell price: will be priced at LAH.

Fest chests and Coliseum crates: will be compared to the skin's LAH value. Lowest value will be used.

Note: this is due to some crates and chests being grossly overpriced compared to the skins themselves.

You can always check your tickets on the weekly spreadsheet! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Hyacindy.

KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EQUrIr7.png[/img][/center] In addition to sending items and currency, you can also send in dragons for tickets. Please note that these tickets will count for the Goo Swamp raffle only. If you're still interested in sending dragons, you'll receive [b]1 ticket per dragon level[/b], with the following payouts: [columns][color=transparent]_____________________________[/color][nextcol][center] [b]LEVEL[/b] Hatchling 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 25 with stones* [nextcol][center] [b]TICKETS[/b] 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 150 [/columns] [center][size=2][font=tahoma]* Please provide proof that dragon has all the stones (including eliminate).[/font][/size][/center] [font=tahoma]Dragon totals can be checked on the spreadsheet. Remember! All profits generated from exalting dragons will go to the Shadow Dom Bank and there are no refunds. Sorry!
EQUrIr7.png

In addition to sending items and currency, you can also send in dragons for tickets. Please note that these tickets will count for the Goo Swamp raffle only.

If you're still interested in sending dragons, you'll receive 1 ticket per dragon level, with the following payouts:

Hatchling
25 with stones*
TICKETS

* Please provide proof that dragon has all the stones (including eliminate).

Dragon totals can be checked on the spreadsheet. Remember! All profits generated from exalting dragons will go to the Shadow Dom Bank and there are no refunds. Sorry!
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/L0x7Hk8.png[/img] [center][color=#255981][b][font=georgia][size=5]TIERED PRIZES[/size][/font][/b][/color][/center] [quote=1st Place - Most Donations Sent][center][item=Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun)][/quote] [quote=2nd Place - Most Donations Sent][center][item=Aerborne Halo][/quote] [center][color=#255981][b][font=georgia][size=5]RNG PRIZES[/size][/font][/b][/color][/center] [font=tahoma]You'll be eligible to earn one of these prizes even if you win one of the previous tiered prizes![/font] [quote=Liquid][center][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][/center][/quote] [quote=Music][center][item=Simple Harp][/center][/quote] [quote=Thorny][center] [item=Pastel Thorn Tangle][/center][/quote] [center][color=#255981][b][font=georgia][size=5]UNLOCKABLES[/size][/font][/b][/color][/center] [font=tahoma]These prizes will be unlocked as we hit various ticket thresholds.[/font] [quote=5k Tickets][center] [size=2][i]Not Unlocked Yet[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=10k Tickets][center] [size=2][i]Not Unlocked Yet[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=15k Tickets][center] [size=2][i]Not Unlocked Yet[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=20k Tickets][center] [size=2][i]Not Unlocked Yet[/i][/size][/center][/quote]
L0x7Hk8.png
TIERED PRIZES
1st Place - Most Donations Sent wrote:
2nd Place - Most Donations Sent wrote:
Aerborne Halo

RNG PRIZES

You'll be eligible to earn one of these prizes even if you win one of the previous tiered prizes!

Liquid wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Music wrote:
Simple Harp

Thorny wrote:

Pastel Thorn Tangle
UNLOCKABLES

These prizes will be unlocked as we hit various ticket thresholds.

5k Tickets wrote:

Not Unlocked Yet
10k Tickets wrote:

Not Unlocked Yet
15k Tickets wrote:

Not Unlocked Yet
20k Tickets wrote:

Not Unlocked Yet
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
Thank you to everyone to participating!
Thank you to everyone to participating!
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
bump
bump
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
@Doozie @Eonka @Gl1tched @MegaAbsols @Necoryn @Overcoat @Teletraan @Tobin

Thank you to everyone for participating, and I can only apologize for how late this is being done. All I can say is real life got crazy, but this still should have been done much much sooner. I'm going to refrain from running this again until I'm sure I can prevent this from happening in the future. Again, I'm so sorry.

The prize for most tickets goes to @Tobin, with @MegaAbsols getting the second place prize. The PMs will be sent out tonight.

1. @Overcoat
2. @Gl1tched
3. @Tobin

You have a week to respond or you will be skipped.

Respond to your winning ticket by listing the number of choices that correspond to your number in the list. (For example, 3 should list three prize options from most to least wanted, while 1 should only list one). You will receive one of your prize choices based on availability.
@Doozie @Eonka @Gl1tched @MegaAbsols @Necoryn @Overcoat @Teletraan @Tobin

Thank you to everyone for participating, and I can only apologize for how late this is being done. All I can say is real life got crazy, but this still should have been done much much sooner. I'm going to refrain from running this again until I'm sure I can prevent this from happening in the future. Again, I'm so sorry.

The prize for most tickets goes to @Tobin, with @MegaAbsols getting the second place prize. The PMs will be sent out tonight.

1. @Overcoat
2. @Gl1tched
3. @Tobin

You have a week to respond or you will be skipped.

Respond to your winning ticket by listing the number of choices that correspond to your number in the list. (For example, 3 should list three prize options from most to least wanted, while 1 should only list one). You will receive one of your prize choices based on availability.
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
Thank you so much for taking the time to run this event ^^

1.) Liquid
2.) Thorny
3.) Music
Thank you so much for taking the time to run this event ^^

1.) Liquid
2.) Thorny
3.) Music
output-onlinepngtools.png
No worries for the delay, life happens ^^

1. Liquid