Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fantastical Fashion - Outfit Shop
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NCCVZjt.png[/img] [font=Papyrus][color=darkgreen][size=5] Fantastical Fashion and Familiars - Dressing Dragons and Friending Familiars [/font][/size][/color] [size=7][font=papyrus]Currently Closed [/size][/font] Hiya! Name’s River, and welcome to my outfit shop. I also have a lore shop, which I will link [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3120856]here[/url]. Anyways, my rules are simple and I’ve provided a form for submitting a dragon, so you can just copy and paste it over to fill it out. I have a couple of example outfits I’ve done on different breeds, most of which follow a profession-style, but serve as examples nonetheless. [outfit=1921292][outfit=1890279][outfit=1890281] [u][b]The Rules[/u][/b] No NSFW content, explicit language, or adult themes. I will block upon request. Please fill out the form shown below in a private message or a reply on this thread. I will not provide refunds, you are coming into this expecting another person’s opinion. Minor changes can be made at no cost to you, and if you horribly despise what I’ve come up with I will create another design under the same theme. No refunds. If you have any questions on the specifics of these rules, would like to negotiate payment, or have any concerns, comments, or considerations, please feel free to message me. [u][b]The Outfits[/u][/b] Alrighty, looking at my actual abilities now, I can create something in just about any style you’d like. For my dragons, I tend to do more of a profession-based outfit, as I assign them jobs with a coordinating familiar, but I can work with anything - color schemes, job ideas, hobbies, matching with their familiar, matching with another dragon to match with an item or apparel piece, etc. I can suggest a few familiars that match if you’d like for no extra cost, just to provide some ideas if you like to theme them as well. [url=Illia and Tjirne in my lair are prime examples of this habit. [u][b]Pricing[/u][/b] My pricing is simple here, 1,000 treasure per outfit, at a 1kt to 1g ratio. It doesn’t take me long to put them together, so I’m not going to charge anything ridiculous for them, considering you could honestly do it yourself if you wanted. In my mind it works the same as people who have services for coliseum grinding, you could do it if you really wanted to, but you don’t, and that’s why you’re here. Unlike the coliseum grinders, my efforts are significantly less draining in both time and effort. So, cheaper services. You can send either treasure of gems through a pm or a cr, whichever you'd prefer :). [u][b]The Form[/u][/b][/center] Your Username Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry Link to your dragon (or scry) Photo of your dragon (if you’d like) Theme or Profession Number of Available Outfit Slots Skin (if applicable) Any notes, requirements or specific items - please note if you’d like familiar suggestions here! [center] [u][b]The List[/u][/b] [u][b]Completed[/u][/b][/center] QuillAndInk | DaDragon (2) | CherishUrSelf (2) |
NCCVZjt.png

Fantastical Fashion and Familiars - Dressing Dragons and Friending Familiars

Currently Closed

Hiya! Name’s River, and welcome to my outfit shop. I also have a lore shop, which I will link here. Anyways, my rules are simple and I’ve provided a form for submitting a dragon, so you can just copy and paste it over to fill it out. I have a couple of example outfits I’ve done on different breeds, most of which follow a profession-style, but serve as examples nonetheless.

Mira
Not Found
Oxylus

The Rules

No NSFW content, explicit language, or adult themes. I will block upon request.
Please fill out the form shown below in a private message or a reply on this thread.
I will not provide refunds, you are coming into this expecting another person’s opinion. Minor changes can be made at no cost to you, and if you horribly despise what I’ve come up with I will create another design under the same theme. No refunds.
If you have any questions on the specifics of these rules, would like to negotiate payment, or have any concerns, comments, or considerations, please feel free to message me.

The Outfits

Alrighty, looking at my actual abilities now, I can create something in just about any style you’d like. For my dragons, I tend to do more of a profession-based outfit, as I assign them jobs with a coordinating familiar, but I can work with anything - color schemes, job ideas, hobbies, matching with their familiar, matching with another dragon to match with an item or apparel piece, etc. I can suggest a few familiars that match if you’d like for no extra cost, just to provide some ideas if you like to theme them as well. [url=Illia and Tjirne in my lair are prime examples of this habit.

Pricing

My pricing is simple here, 1,000 treasure per outfit, at a 1kt to 1g ratio. It doesn’t take me long to put them together, so I’m not going to charge anything ridiculous for them, considering you could honestly do it yourself if you wanted. In my mind it works the same as people who have services for coliseum grinding, you could do it if you really wanted to, but you don’t, and that’s why you’re here. Unlike the coliseum grinders, my efforts are significantly less draining in both time and effort. So, cheaper services. You can send either treasure of gems through a pm or a cr, whichever you'd prefer :).

The Form

Your Username
Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry
Link to your dragon (or scry)
Photo of your dragon (if you’d like)
Theme or Profession
Number of Available Outfit Slots
Skin (if applicable)
Any notes, requirements or specific items - please note if you’d like familiar suggestions here!
The List

Completed
QuillAndInk | DaDragon (2) | CherishUrSelf (2) |

KwxLkEj.png
tyEuRXe.png
lAvpyOQ.png
J7D1quC.png

gfCdYdH.gif

7GFlGJN.png

qKZAaLK.png

z3ouQq5.gif
I'd like to do a double order if that's alright with you! :D [b]Your Username:[/b] QuillAndInk [b]Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry:[/b] Serene (#76990394) and Patience (#76861333) [b]Link + photo of your dragon (or scry):[/b] (both images are linked) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76990394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769904/76990394_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76861333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768614/76861333_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Theme or Profession:[/b] The breeding pair is called Powdered Lace, no professions. [b]Number of Available Outfit Slots:[/b] 8 [b]Skin (if applicable):[/b] N/A [b]Any notes, requirements or specific items - please note if you’d like familiar suggestions here![/b] I'd like their outfits to match but not be identical, more compliment each other. Apparel doubles are fine! I'd prefer no Joxar's Inventory or Gem Marketplace apparel, but it's totally fine if something slips past you :) I'd like pastel colors and soft apparel pieces, preferably all or almost all shades of pink and white.
I'd like to do a double order if that's alright with you! :D

Your Username: QuillAndInk
Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry: Serene (#76990394) and Patience (#76861333)
Link + photo of your dragon (or scry): (both images are linked)
76990394_350.png
76861333_350.png
Theme or Profession: The breeding pair is called Powdered Lace, no professions.
Number of Available Outfit Slots: 8
Skin (if applicable): N/A
Any notes, requirements or specific items - please note if you’d like familiar suggestions here! I'd like their outfits to match but not be identical, more compliment each other. Apparel doubles are fine! I'd prefer no Joxar's Inventory or Gem Marketplace apparel, but it's totally fine if something slips past you :) I'd like pastel colors and soft apparel pieces, preferably all or almost all shades of pink and white.
I'll eventually do orders for all 20 coli dragons but I wanted to start with the 'Queen". I'd like to have something carry through all of the outfits to make them a group, but I don't want them to have identical outfits. [b]Your Username[/b] DaDragon [b]Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry[/b] Evren 19776616 Scry 2020908 [b]Link to your dragon (or scry)[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19776616][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/197767/19776616.png[/img][/url] [b]Theme or Profession[/b] Coli dragon [b]Number of Available Outfit Slots[/b] All [b]Skin (if applicable) [/b]Celestial Hues #13255 [b]Any notes, requirements or specific items[/b] No birdskull items as those are reserved for my clan leaders. Evren is the 'Queen Knight' of sorts and the rest are considered her Lady Knights. Evren does need a crown though. Preferably a Rose Thorn one. No kickstarter apparel, but anything else is fair game. If it's not too much to ask; could I get a second outfit with this scry and no skin?
I'll eventually do orders for all 20 coli dragons but I wanted to start with the 'Queen". I'd like to have something carry through all of the outfits to make them a group, but I don't want them to have identical outfits.

Your Username DaDragon
Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry Evren 19776616 Scry 2020908
Link to your dragon (or scry)
19776616.png
Theme or Profession Coli dragon
Number of Available Outfit Slots All
Skin (if applicable) Celestial Hues #13255
Any notes, requirements or specific items No birdskull items as those are reserved for my clan leaders. Evren is the 'Queen Knight' of sorts and the rest are considered her Lady Knights. Evren does need a crown though. Preferably a Rose Thorn one. No kickstarter apparel, but anything else is fair game. If it's not too much to ask; could I get a second outfit with this scry and no skin?
1t6eapG.gif
I hope you don't mind doing 2 dragons- I also hope you don't mind doing 2 sets for the both of them! (willing to pay extra 1kt for both!) Your Username: CherishUrSelf Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry: Mel | 60607409 (Scry in bio) Link to your dragon (or scry): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60607409]Mel![/url] Photo of your dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60607409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606075/60607409_350.png[/img][/url] Theme or Profession: Runaway criminal Number of Available Outfit Slots: Currently all are free Any notes, requirements or specific items - | Yes I would like a familiar suggestion! | - Looking at getting her light colored clothing (in both her clothes) - Decent amount of jewelry (like earring, necklace, bracelet and maybe a tail piece. No torso jewelry please!) - For her disguise/regular outfit I would like her to look like a librarian of sorts or a healer! - For her criminal appearance I want her to wear raggedy clothing if able to (+ a hood for her) - No Joxar's inventory or gem market apparel (unless it matches I'll let it slide; applies to both dragons) Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry: Terrance | 60607410 (Scry in bio!) Link to your dragon (or scry): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60607410] Terrance! [/url] Photo of your dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60607410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606075/60607410_350.png[/img][/url] Theme or Profession: Corrupted knight Any notes, requirements or specific items - | Yes I would like a familiar suggestion! | - He's suppose to be a former knight (but still wears the emblem of his kingdom), and usually wears something bulky. - Dark colors? if it doesn't work then feel free to experiment! - One matched item with Mel? (Bracelet, necklace or ring? [i]to show that they are married[/i]) - Battle scars - Could I get one in both his suit and armor and regular wear?
I hope you don't mind doing 2 dragons- I also hope you don't mind doing 2 sets for the both of them! (willing to pay extra 1kt for both!)

Your Username: CherishUrSelf
Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry: Mel | 60607409 (Scry in bio)
Link to your dragon (or scry): Mel!
Photo of your dragon:
60607409_350.png
Theme or Profession: Runaway criminal
Number of Available Outfit Slots: Currently all are free
Any notes, requirements or specific items -
| Yes I would like a familiar suggestion! |
- Looking at getting her light colored clothing (in both her clothes)
- Decent amount of jewelry (like earring, necklace, bracelet and maybe a tail piece. No torso jewelry please!)
- For her disguise/regular outfit I would like her to look like a librarian of sorts or a healer!
- For her criminal appearance I want her to wear raggedy clothing if able to (+ a hood for her)
- No Joxar's inventory or gem market apparel (unless it matches I'll let it slide; applies to both dragons)

Dragon’s Name and ID Number or Scry: Terrance | 60607410 (Scry in bio!)
Link to your dragon (or scry): Terrance!
Photo of your dragon:
60607410_350.png
Theme or Profession: Corrupted knight
Any notes, requirements or specific items -
| Yes I would like a familiar suggestion! |
- He's suppose to be a former knight (but still wears the emblem of his kingdom), and usually wears something bulky.
- Dark colors? if it doesn't work then feel free to experiment!
- One matched item with Mel? (Bracelet, necklace or ring? to show that they are married)
- Battle scars
- Could I get one in both his suit and armor and regular wear?

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@InspiredPoet bumping this so you see - you've got 3 orders for a total of 5 outfits! Are you subscribed to this thread, or do people ordering need to ping you? It might be a good idea to specify which one applies in the rules.
@InspiredPoet bumping this so you see - you've got 3 orders for a total of 5 outfits! Are you subscribed to this thread, or do people ordering need to ping you? It might be a good idea to specify which one applies in the rules.
@QuillandInk
Sorry it's late, I didn't realize I wasn't following my own thread. Whoops ^^" Thanks for the bump, I have no idea how long it would have taken me to catch. Definitely following now!
Anyways, if you're still interested I can absolutely work a double order :)

@DaDragon
Again, sorry ^^"
I can absolutely give her a shot if you're still interested :)

@CherishUrSelf
Hi again! Sorry lol, I am apparently horrible at managing this.
I finished the bases for your lore for those two, and I can definitely get them some outfits if you're still interested, I love their dynamic.
@QuillandInk
Sorry it's late, I didn't realize I wasn't following my own thread. Whoops ^^" Thanks for the bump, I have no idea how long it would have taken me to catch. Definitely following now!
Anyways, if you're still interested I can absolutely work a double order :)

@DaDragon
Again, sorry ^^"
I can absolutely give her a shot if you're still interested :)

@CherishUrSelf
Hi again! Sorry lol, I am apparently horrible at managing this.
I finished the bases for your lore for those two, and I can definitely get them some outfits if you're still interested, I love their dynamic.

KwxLkEj.png
tyEuRXe.png
lAvpyOQ.png
J7D1quC.png

gfCdYdH.gif

7GFlGJN.png

qKZAaLK.png

z3ouQq5.gif
@InspiredPoet Yep I’m still interested! (I’m very excited to see results with what you do as well ^^)
@InspiredPoet Yep I’m still interested! (I’m very excited to see results with what you do as well ^^)

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@InspiredPoet

No worries :)) I absolutely would love to see what you create. :))
@InspiredPoet

No worries :)) I absolutely would love to see what you create. :))
1t6eapG.gif
@DaDragon How's this work for you? I did incorporate some items you already had on her, I liked the way the colorings matched with her skin. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2514134&skin=13255&apparel=22686,7292,40839,27138,18785,18825,44764,44773,35523,35525&xt=dressing.png[/img] And without the skin [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2514134&skin=0&apparel=22686,7292,40839,27138,18785,18825,44764,44773,35523,35525&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1925892] [outfit=1925896]
@DaDragon

How's this work for you? I did incorporate some items you already had on her, I liked the way the colorings matched with her skin.

scry?sdid=2514134&skin=13255&apparel=22686,7292,40839,27138,18785,18825,44764,44773,35523,35525&xt=dressing.png

And without the skin

scry?sdid=2514134&skin=0&apparel=22686,7292,40839,27138,18785,18825,44764,44773,35523,35525&xt=dressing.png

Not Found
Not Found

KwxLkEj.png
tyEuRXe.png
lAvpyOQ.png
J7D1quC.png

gfCdYdH.gif

7GFlGJN.png

qKZAaLK.png

z3ouQq5.gif
@CherishUrSelf

Could you send a link to the scrys for both of them with their future genes? That way I can save them to dress.

Thanks! :)
@CherishUrSelf

Could you send a link to the scrys for both of them with their future genes? That way I can save them to dress.

Thanks! :)

KwxLkEj.png
tyEuRXe.png
lAvpyOQ.png
J7D1quC.png

gfCdYdH.gif

7GFlGJN.png

qKZAaLK.png

z3ouQq5.gif
1 2 3 4 5