Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Will do Work for Treasure. [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@RayCayKar137 I could always just copy and paste what you have into a google doc and add the BBCode structure and copy and paste that to you in a PM when I'm finished. As in; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72828469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728285/72828469_350.png[/img][/url] I could take Navieen's Url,Img, and Code and put them into Quote for you (in the format you wanted) then I could just PM the details to you in a quote with each dragon they belong to. Example: [quote] Navieen 72828469 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72828469][img=https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728285/72828469_350.png?mtime=ZYl7sO4Eb5w][/img][/url][/quote] Tho, I have a hunch on how you go the images to be tiny, tho I just don't have the LInk to it I most likely unbooked it when spring cleaning my computer.
@RayCayKar137

I could always just copy and paste what you have into a google doc and add the BBCode structure and copy and paste that to you in a PM when I'm finished.

As in; 72828469_350.png

I could take Navieen's Url,Img, and Code and put them into Quote for you (in the format you wanted) then I could just PM the details to you in a quote with each dragon they belong to.
Example:

Tho, I have a hunch on how you go the images to be tiny, tho I just don't have the LInk to it I most likely unbooked it when spring cleaning my computer.
filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
Ya kinda lost me halfway through. Whichever works best to getting the avatar image linked to the dragon’s page. I can send you a link of Bundesrat’s list as well so you can find a dragon’s link quickly.

Regardless, I’ll get this over to you.
Ya kinda lost me halfway through. Whichever works best to getting the avatar image linked to the dragon’s page. I can send you a link of Bundesrat’s list as well so you can find a dragon’s link quickly.

Regardless, I’ll get this over to you.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@RayCayKar137

Sounds good hah,

@RayCayKar137

Sounds good hah,

7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
@boombox64
in my dragon's description there are links to Dragon Search for gen one color/eye combos im looking for. i wanted to make Auction House searches as well for these same color combos but im kinda lazy

can i pay you 20kt to grab the AH search links for me and send them in a DM (sort by 'expiring later'?
@boombox64
in my dragon's description there are links to Dragon Search for gen one color/eye combos im looking for. i wanted to make Auction House searches as well for these same color combos but im kinda lazy

can i pay you 20kt to grab the AH search links for me and send them in a DM (sort by 'expiring later'?
@Mitchy

Oh for sure!

Tho I do need to add a waitlist but ill definitely get on that!
@Mitchy

Oh for sure!

Tho I do need to add a waitlist but ill definitely get on that!
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
@boombox64 cool, thanks! any estimate on when this work would be done?
@boombox64 cool, thanks! any estimate on when this work would be done?
@Mitchy

Maybe in 2 days?

Its a little request but I do tend to get distracted so I'm estimating 2 days,
tho you might get it a little earlier!
@Mitchy

Maybe in 2 days?

Its a little request but I do tend to get distracted so I'm estimating 2 days,
tho you might get it a little earlier!
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
@boombox64 Hello! I wanted to ask you - would you melt items at Baldy for me? How much would you charge per each item melted? I can bury you with stacks of items! And I was very curious, how much would you charge for poetry? How many lines does that include? I thought it would be really cool to get some gloomy poetry for this dragon of mine :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48666968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/486670/48666968_350.png[/img][/url] She has lore in her bio to get inspiration from also.
@boombox64

Hello! I wanted to ask you - would you melt items at Baldy for me? How much would you charge per each item melted? I can bury you with stacks of items!

And I was very curious, how much would you charge for poetry? How many lines does that include? I thought it would be really cool to get some gloomy poetry for this dragon of mine :D
48666968_350.png
She has lore in her bio to get inspiration from also.
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@boombox64
okay. sooner the better since some dragons i want may be on the AH now
@boombox64
okay. sooner the better since some dragons i want may be on the AH now
@Mahogi

100%!

I have no idea good prices for that stuff so maybe 500 T for 1 item?

And For poetry, I usually just charge in style, or in a blank price (so I make the poem, and then YOU make a price)

<3
@Mahogi

100%!

I have no idea good prices for that stuff so maybe 500 T for 1 item?

And For poetry, I usually just charge in style, or in a blank price (so I make the poem, and then YOU make a price)

<3
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20