Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] BOSS Fams - 10% lower than LAH
1 2 3 4
[center][i]Currently grinding in Golem Workshop! [/i] Selling some Boss familiars as well as other things I have laying around. Price is 10% cheaper than LAH. [item=Spiney Whale][item=Spiney Whale][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Mossy Pohip] [item=Toxic Igueel][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Aberration)] [b]Payment/trade:[/b] Prefer gems (1g:1,000t) Eggs @ 270g Items at LAH ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2972603/1#post_46435965]wishlist[/url]) Event apparel, familiars, skins. ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2972603/1#post_46435969]fest stuff I'm missing[/url]) [u]Will also consider trades not in my wishlist! [/u]
Currently grinding in Golem Workshop!

Selling some Boss familiars as well as other things I have laying around.
Price is 10% cheaper than LAH.

Spiney Whale Spiney Whale Mossy Pohip Mossy Pohip

Toxic Igueel Primary Gene: Python

Payment/trade:

Prefer gems (1g:1,000t)
Eggs @ 270g
Items at LAH (wishlist)
Event apparel, familiars, skins. (fest stuff I'm missing)

Will also consider trades not in my wishlist!
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
I'll also grind for specific boss familiars if requested! This will give you priority on a trade/sale :D ----- [i]Pinglist for specific bosses:[/i] - [u]Sold:[/u] [item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=Wartoad][item=Frost Delver]
I'll also grind for specific boss familiars if requested! This will give you priority on a trade/sale :D

Pinglist for specific bosses:
-

Sold:
Ghostly Rat Lord Wartoad Frost Delver
[emoji=ancient size=1]
@Cone

I'm interested in your Ghostly Rat Lord, which is LAH at 370g currently. I have all of the Standards and would be willing to trade 370 gems' worth of them for the familiar. It looks like LAH on them varies a lot:

Lighting 35g
Ice 45g
Earth 49g
Arcane 59g
Light 65g
Water 70g
Fire 115g
Plague 120g
Wind 150g
Shadow 175g
Nature 280g

If you're interested, please let me know which of the Standards you'd like to trade!
@Cone

I'm interested in your Ghostly Rat Lord, which is LAH at 370g currently. I have all of the Standards and would be willing to trade 370 gems' worth of them for the familiar. It looks like LAH on them varies a lot:

Lighting 35g
Ice 45g
Earth 49g
Arcane 59g
Light 65g
Water 70g
Fire 115g
Plague 120g
Wind 150g
Shadow 175g
Nature 280g

If you're interested, please let me know which of the Standards you'd like to trade!
riVr93C.png
@Barrdwing

Lightning, Ice, Arcane, Light, Fire and Earth comes out to 368g, if that sounds fair to you, send a 2-way CR :D
@Barrdwing

Lightning, Ice, Arcane, Light, Fire and Earth comes out to 368g, if that sounds fair to you, send a 2-way CR :D
[emoji=bestiary size=1]
[emoji=ancient size=1]
[emoji=ancient size=1]
[emoji=ancient size=1]