Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T Lots of UMAs (16 April)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Hnai [quote name="Hnai" date="2022-04-03 12:25:38" ] Also, how much are you looking for Golden Lotus, if i may ask aswell? :> If you're looking for offers, i can shoot 1.5kg for Brilliance in Silver + 5 eggs! [/quote] Sorry, I'm a tiny bit overwhelmed by all of the posts, so trying to get to them in order. Brilliance in Silver - could you do 2kg + 5 eggs? I love it, but I love the bronze one even more, I have to admit. :) That one isn't for sale: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73553458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735535/73553458_350.png[/img][/url] As for Golden Lotus, would you do 1.5kg for that? I might regret selling it, but I have far too many pretty umas to let that change my mind. LOL
@Hnai
Hnai wrote on 2022-04-03 12:25:38:
Also, how much are you looking for Golden Lotus, if i may ask aswell? :>

If you're looking for offers, i can shoot 1.5kg for Brilliance in Silver + 5 eggs!

Sorry, I'm a tiny bit overwhelmed by all of the posts, so trying to get to them in order.

Brilliance in Silver - could you do 2kg + 5 eggs? I love it, but I love the bronze one even more, I have to admit. :) That one isn't for sale:
73553458_350.png

As for Golden Lotus, would you do 1.5kg for that? I might regret selling it, but I have far too many pretty umas to let that change my mind. LOL
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
How much would be?
How much would be?
vNnWdc6.png
@LeRawrs You have a price in mind for Bashful Bro?
@LeRawrs You have a price in mind for Bashful Bro?
@Carolynmbp Like said I can offer 2kg/3kg or more for Skin: Fly or Fall M :'33

Other comment are deleted, or maybe it was via PM, so I don't know how much they can offer :((
@Carolynmbp Like said I can offer 2kg/3kg or more for Skin: Fly or Fall M :'33

Other comment are deleted, or maybe it was via PM, so I don't know how much they can offer :((
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
How much for Accent: Ah! My Heart!
How much for Accent: Ah! My Heart!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Carolynmbp

I can do it no problem c:
I'm looking for brilliance in bronze aswell but it's hard to find; if you ever sell that one, i'd be very interested in a ping!

I'll send the cr in a minute <3 and as for Golden Lotus, i think i'll give up on that for now, since i'm using all my savings on brilliance in silver </3
@Carolynmbp

I can do it no problem c:
I'm looking for brilliance in bronze aswell but it's hard to find; if you ever sell that one, i'd be very interested in a ping!

I'll send the cr in a minute <3 and as for Golden Lotus, i think i'll give up on that for now, since i'm using all my savings on brilliance in silver </3
beastclantop.png
How much at your looking at for opal ridge?
How much at your looking at for opal ridge?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
how much were you looking at for ? ^^
how much were you looking at for ? ^^
x
6Fjd4rG.png
rUoKR6y.png
x1pha98.png
o9yS1eq.png
x

DQozQNb.png
@Carolynmbp Price check on these please and thank you!

@Carolynmbp Price check on these please and thank you!

signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
How much for [gamedb item=18398] and [item=accent: abyssnoise]? ^^
How much for Accent: Radiance and Accent: Abyssnoise ? ^^
Heart.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16