Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sublunary Swap - CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Heyo!

I'd like to trade for these, thanks ^ ^

1. Woeful Tools
2. Scroll of Renaming
3. Skin: Tattertail Bilworper
4. Sparksylph
5. Onyx Seraph Necklace
6. Green Highnoon Hank
7. Orange Highnoon Hank
8. Maroon Neck Wrap
9. White Linen Neck Wrap
10. White Linen Leg Wraps
Heyo!

I'd like to trade for these, thanks ^ ^

1. Woeful Tools
2. Scroll of Renaming
3. Skin: Tattertail Bilworper
4. Sparksylph
5. Onyx Seraph Necklace
6. Green Highnoon Hank
7. Orange Highnoon Hank
8. Maroon Neck Wrap
9. White Linen Neck Wrap
10. White Linen Leg Wraps
hWsjkHE.png
I'd like to swap for some familiars again:
  • Sweetpuff
  • Death's-Head Stag
  • Fennec Kitsune
  • Dreameater
  • Grassland Skira
  • Blackline Bicorn Whale
I'd like to swap for some familiars again:
  • Sweetpuff
  • Death's-Head Stag
  • Fennec Kitsune
  • Dreameater
  • Grassland Skira
  • Blackline Bicorn Whale
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
I'd like a Scroll of Renaming, please.
I'd like a Scroll of Renaming, please.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Hello there! I noticed you have an [item=amber gulper]. I'd love to trade for that! I'd also love your starsilks; for now I'd love to trade for [item=nebula starsilk circlet], [item=nebula starsilk earrings], and [item=nebula starsilk cloak]. Thank you!
Hello there! I noticed you have an Amber Gulper . I'd love to trade for that! I'd also love your starsilks; for now I'd love to trade for Nebula Starsilk Circlet , Nebula Starsilk Earrings , and Nebula Starsilk Cloak . Thank you!
.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
May I swap for the following? [item=Tarnished Steel Pauldrons][item=Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs][item=Daisy Lei][item=Daisy Tail Lei][item=Violet Tail Lei][skin=8312][skin=16021][item=Scene: Target Practice]
May I swap for the following?

Tarnished Steel Pauldrons Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs Daisy Lei Daisy Tail Lei Violet Tail Lei Scene: Target Practice
Light Boarding
Stopping by for another swap! I think I managed to nix anything that was taken but just let me know if I missed any!
  • Gleaming Leg Chiten
  • Green Lace Waist Frill
Stopping by for another swap! I think I managed to nix anything that was taken but just let me know if I missed any!
  • Gleaming Leg Chiten
  • Green Lace Waist Frill
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Hi! Is the swap closed now since the push has ended, or are you gonna leave it open until it´s sold out (like last time, iirc, though I might be misremembering)? If it´s still possible to swap, would like as many Scrolls of Renaming as available and allowed, please - but if it´s already closed, sorry ^^;
Hi! Is the swap closed now since the push has ended, or are you gonna leave it open until it´s sold out (like last time, iirc, though I might be misremembering)? If it´s still possible to swap, would like as many Scrolls of Renaming as available and allowed, please - but if it´s already closed, sorry ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png