Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Color Fortune Readings - $5/500g
1 2 3
Hi there! I'll get a fancy banner up soon. But I wanted to open my shop as soon as I could! Rent is due and I learned I possibly have an autoimmune disease, which explains why I've physically been unable to work lately. Anyway, on to the thread! [u][i][b]What I do:[/b][/i][/u] I have synesthesia, and colors have personalities! I can read the personality of the color (the exact hex code) and provide advice, almost like a fortune reading! [u][i][b]How it works:[/b][/i][/u] I accept payment upfront. After payment ($5 per hex code read), I will send you my analysis of the color through email or PM. I keep a record of readings that I have done, so if you ever need it again, I can provide it for you! Most, if not all people, provide the hex code of their favorite color(s). [b]This is especially important to do if you want a more personal reading.[/b] [u][i][b]How it helps:[/b][/i][/u] Most people who have asked me for readings have done so in order to learn more about themselves, or learn how they should navigate certain social situations. Since my readings provide advice for the color and how the color can balance themselves or how the color can improve their social struggles, a lot of people have said that it's helped them personally improve as people! These readings have ALSO been used for OC development! I find that so cool! [u][i][b]How do I know you're not just reading who I am? [emoji=guardian confused size=1]:[/b][/i][/u] Well, for starters: I don't know who you are deep down! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I focus solely on the color you have sent me, and look at it through several screens (my phone and my laptop, both with blue light filters and without them). It takes me several minutes to fully analyze the color, and it's really detailed and exhausting to do. [u][i][b]Why is it $5 USD/500 gems??:[/b][/i][/u] See above: it's extremely exhausting to do! It takes a lot of concentration to remove my bias and really listen to the color and what it has to say. I will say though: no one has ever said that it wasn't worth the effort and wait! [u][i][b]How long will it take?:[/b][/i][/u] That depends, but the turnaround time is usually within 24 hours. I do color readings in order, so don't worry about being skipped over! [u][i][b]What payment methods do you accept? (For USD orders):[/b][/i][/u] I accept Paypal, Venmo, and Zelle. I will send you my payment info after confirming your slot. [b]There are no refunds after you have received your color reading.[/b] [u][i][b]How long do I have in order to pay?:[/b][/i][/u] You have 24 hours to pay (from the time I contact you regarding payment). If you don't pay within that time frame, you will be skipped. [b]Readings that I do:[/b] [LIST] [*]General readings (catch all type of reading. Talks about the color, what it's like in social situations, and provides advice on how it can improve in that area. MOST COMMON READING!) [*]Romance readings (focuses specifically on how the color can improve its love life; i.e. where to look for a lover, what kind of lover to go for, what kind of lover they normally go for and why, etc.) [*]Purpose readings (looking to find out what your life purpose is? This reading is for you! Be sure to provide the hex code of your FAVORITE color.) [/LIST] [b]Packages:[/b] [LIST] [*]1 color/hex code reading: $5/500 gems [*]2 color/hex code reading: $8/800 gems (POPULAR!) [*]3 color/hex code reading: $12/1200 gems [/LIST] [quote=SLOTS] [LIST=1] [*]HerbalMoon - Gems (UNPAID/[b]IN PROGRESS[/b]) [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [quote=FORM:]Username: Type of reading that you want: Number of colors you want read (1, 2, or 3 colors): Payment type (USD/gems): Hex code(s) you want read: [/quote]
Hi there! I'll get a fancy banner up soon. But I wanted to open my shop as soon as I could! Rent is due and I learned I possibly have an autoimmune disease, which explains why I've physically been unable to work lately. Anyway, on to the thread!

What I do: I have synesthesia, and colors have personalities! I can read the personality of the color (the exact hex code) and provide advice, almost like a fortune reading!

How it works: I accept payment upfront. After payment ($5 per hex code read), I will send you my analysis of the color through email or PM. I keep a record of readings that I have done, so if you ever need it again, I can provide it for you! Most, if not all people, provide the hex code of their favorite color(s). This is especially important to do if you want a more personal reading.

How it helps: Most people who have asked me for readings have done so in order to learn more about themselves, or learn how they should navigate certain social situations. Since my readings provide advice for the color and how the color can balance themselves or how the color can improve their social struggles, a lot of people have said that it's helped them personally improve as people! These readings have ALSO been used for OC development! I find that so cool!

How do I know you're not just reading who I am? : Well, for starters: I don't know who you are deep down! I focus solely on the color you have sent me, and look at it through several screens (my phone and my laptop, both with blue light filters and without them). It takes me several minutes to fully analyze the color, and it's really detailed and exhausting to do.

Why is it $5 USD/500 gems??: See above: it's extremely exhausting to do! It takes a lot of concentration to remove my bias and really listen to the color and what it has to say. I will say though: no one has ever said that it wasn't worth the effort and wait!

How long will it take?: That depends, but the turnaround time is usually within 24 hours. I do color readings in order, so don't worry about being skipped over!

What payment methods do you accept? (For USD orders): I accept Paypal, Venmo, and Zelle. I will send you my payment info after confirming your slot. There are no refunds after you have received your color reading.

How long do I have in order to pay?: You have 24 hours to pay (from the time I contact you regarding payment). If you don't pay within that time frame, you will be skipped.

Readings that I do:
  • General readings (catch all type of reading. Talks about the color, what it's like in social situations, and provides advice on how it can improve in that area. MOST COMMON READING!)
  • Romance readings (focuses specifically on how the color can improve its love life; i.e. where to look for a lover, what kind of lover to go for, what kind of lover they normally go for and why, etc.)
  • Purpose readings (looking to find out what your life purpose is? This reading is for you! Be sure to provide the hex code of your FAVORITE color.)

Packages:
  • 1 color/hex code reading: $5/500 gems
  • 2 color/hex code reading: $8/800 gems (POPULAR!)
  • 3 color/hex code reading: $12/1200 gems

SLOTS wrote:
  1. HerbalMoon - Gems (UNPAID/IN PROGRESS)
FORM: wrote:
Username:
Type of reading that you want:
Number of colors you want read (1, 2, or 3 colors):
Payment type (USD/gems):
Hex code(s) you want read:
bump
bump
B
B
Have any examples?
Have any examples?
Gem sales
@EeveeDream - Hi! :D Figured I’d come give ya some business ^^

Username: Faasnu
Type of reading that you want: Romantic
Number of colors you want read (1, 2, or 3 colors): One
Payment type (USD/gems): USD
Hex code(s) you want read: #30D5C8
@EeveeDream - Hi! :D Figured I’d come give ya some business ^^

Username: Faasnu
Type of reading that you want: Romantic
Number of colors you want read (1, 2, or 3 colors): One
Payment type (USD/gems): USD
Hex code(s) you want read: #30D5C8
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@inn @faasnu

I can't believe I completely forgot to provide examples!! Yes, I do have examples!

This document has the shorter readings I've done for friends, if you want to see how it turns out! Readings done through this thread would be longer and more detailed:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16A8Kd5k0BuD66JMGKVsNk5400zRlNvDsHFe1yoDsZIE/edit?usp=drivesdk
@inn @faasnu

I can't believe I completely forgot to provide examples!! Yes, I do have examples!

This document has the shorter readings I've done for friends, if you want to see how it turns out! Readings done through this thread would be longer and more detailed:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16A8Kd5k0BuD66JMGKVsNk5400zRlNvDsHFe1yoDsZIE/edit?usp=drivesdk
@EeveeDream - Okay, awesome!! When should I send payment?
@EeveeDream - Okay, awesome!! When should I send payment?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Faasnu
Writing up your color analysis right now!

Edit: DM'd it to you!
@Faasnu
Writing up your color analysis right now!

Edit: DM'd it to you!
Bump
Bump
Username: HerbalMoon
Type of reading that you want: One of each! (You decide which color belongs to which reading, because I'm not sure, myself.)
Number of colors you want read (1, 2, or 3 colors): Three
Payment type (USD/gems): Gems (half upfront, half when you finish, maybe?)
Hex code(s) you want read: My favorite color for a long time has been silver (#C9C0BB), I've liked blue a lot more since about 2017 (#0000FF) and the FR color that insisted it had to be read was Azure (#052343).

WOW, I had a hard time deciding which silver! I went with Crayola's choice for a hex code, because that felt like the safest/best option.

(Had to edit to move the FF, because I always mix up red and blue, apparently. LOL)
Username: HerbalMoon
Type of reading that you want: One of each! (You decide which color belongs to which reading, because I'm not sure, myself.)
Number of colors you want read (1, 2, or 3 colors): Three
Payment type (USD/gems): Gems (half upfront, half when you finish, maybe?)
Hex code(s) you want read: My favorite color for a long time has been silver (#C9C0BB), I've liked blue a lot more since about 2017 (#0000FF) and the FR color that insisted it had to be read was Azure (#052343).

WOW, I had a hard time deciding which silver! I went with Crayola's choice for a hex code, because that felt like the safest/best option.

(Had to edit to move the FF, because I always mix up red and blue, apparently. LOL)
1 2 3