Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] chicken smoothie stuff!
1 2 3 4 5
ayyo! im trying to get back into chicken smoothie and i wanted to buy some random pets :))

im just making offers at this point pff i dont really have a set price, or you can name one yourself!

looking mostly for older rares, but feel free to offer anything!

dm me here or chicken smoothie, or you can post here! username is Kaidou on CS

im collecting store pets, those will be top priority!
ayyo! im trying to get back into chicken smoothie and i wanted to buy some random pets :))

im just making offers at this point pff i dont really have a set price, or you can name one yourself!

looking mostly for older rares, but feel free to offer anything!

dm me here or chicken smoothie, or you can post here! username is Kaidou on CS

im collecting store pets, those will be top priority!
PMtaC.gifWvIva.gifeht3I.gifgQQec.gif4JysK.gif0s0YU.gifDmI1a.gifL0T89.gifXhfyZ.gifprX3L.gifgcdCO.gifIZV9k.gif
if you click on all of them,,, i might have a little gift for you,,, let me know if you do
bumpskie :] already bought 100kt worth
bumpskie :] already bought 100kt worth
PMtaC.gifWvIva.gifeht3I.gifgQQec.gif4JysK.gif0s0YU.gifDmI1a.gifL0T89.gifXhfyZ.gifprX3L.gifgcdCO.gifIZV9k.gif
if you click on all of them,,, i might have a little gift for you,,, let me know if you do
@Severelyungifted

Quitting CS so feel free to ask about anything. Here is my CS.

Might take me awhile to get to trades on there though. Depends.
@Severelyungifted

Quitting CS so feel free to ask about anything. Here is my CS.

Might take me awhile to get to trades on there though. Depends.
@lykos

should i send a trade to you through CS at the pets im looking at and then dm you here?
@lykos

should i send a trade to you through CS at the pets im looking at and then dm you here?
@Severelyungifted

Yep! Otherwise I won't notice. ^^
@Severelyungifted

Yep! Otherwise I won't notice. ^^
@lykos

sent you a huge trade on CS, would you be willing to sell those pets?
@lykos

sent you a huge trade on CS, would you be willing to sell those pets?
@Severelyungifted
Hi I don't play anymore, heres a link to my pets, just let me know if you would like anything :)
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=815392
@Severelyungifted
Hi I don't play anymore, heres a link to my pets, just let me know if you would like anything :)
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=815392
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@forsake

sent you a trade! how much would you be looking for?
@forsake

sent you a trade! how much would you be looking for?
@severelyungifted whatever you deem fair is fine with me, are you interested in all the pets or just some? Right now I’m in the need of some treasure :)
@severelyungifted whatever you deem fair is fine with me, are you interested in all the pets or just some? Right now I’m in the need of some treasure :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
i sent a trade on CS with the pets im interested in! i honestly didnt take a peek through your items at all lmao

does 150kt sound good to you? i can add gems or items as well!
i sent a trade on CS with the pets im interested in! i honestly didnt take a peek through your items at all lmao

does 150kt sound good to you? i can add gems or items as well!
1 2 3 4 5